Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes. 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
No. 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3

Blessed Gatekeeper

✻⊹ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏғɪʟʟᴇᴅ!」 ↻ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅɢʟᴀꜱꜱᴠɪᴇᴡ
            . . . . .status;; all this hard word has paid off!
            . . . . . . . ON(LINE).. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OFF(LINE).. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .A(WAY).
            ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

. . . . . . . . WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. . . . . . . . . . . .WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. . . . . . . . . . . .WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND
            . . . . . . . . WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. . . . . . . . . . . .WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. . . . . . . . . . . .WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND

User Image
                                          I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE⋮░ just get o f f
                                                • ☎ MY CASE ▌❜ THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
                                                        SO 「STOP」 THIS ⇢ NOW!

↳AND I . . . WHERE WAS I? I HAVE TO BE SOME↗WHERE!

NOW. WHERE DID I PUT IT ?
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

╒ ▒ rin ;

but still! doesn't this seem in the least bit suspicious? ♚▌adjusts glasses i
                                                can't understand how this happened. i only use my laptop for research and
                                                assignments...

╒ ▒ gou ;

i'm not really the type to do this... and i've committed myself to your instructions. ♚▌smiles proudly i'm hoping to keep my body in optimal form!

╒ ▒ nagisa ;

nagisa? you found this, too? ♚▌furrows brows and sighs that was only about an hour ago!

╒ ▒ ooc ;
                                                sorry for taking a while to reply ; A ;

xXsuisenXx
                                            synonymous logic
                                            OtaDee

Tipsy Friend

I've been searching for a man all across Japan xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to find, to find my samurai

User Image
xxxxxxxxx. Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy

Yes, I need my samurai

xxxx ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

◤ b ➝ b ➝ B[R]E[A]ST STROKE ░░ чα вøı NAGISA™ ◢

Ai yai yai
I'м уσυя ℓιттℓє вυттєяƒℓу
Gяeeи, вlαcĸ, and вlυe,
make the colors in the ʂƙყ

Oηℓιηє ▷▷▷ Oƒƒℓιηє ▷▷▷ Aωαуxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ƦЄƖ

☈smiles Rei-chan!! You're on here???!!! I'm so happy!!

Hey, that's still mean! Why didn't you text me afterwords?? Well, that doesn't matter anymore
                                                                because now I can just talk to you on here!! By the way, did you get the answer for page 285?
                                                                I've been stuck on that for ages!! I just closed the book and decided that I was going to worry
                                                                about it later.

☈spins in chair I wonder who else is here!! I hope more people talk to me!

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☠↛ 。 sʜᴀʀᴋʙᴀɪᴛ↯↯ «` sᴡɪᴍ && ʙɪᴛᴇ ━ ⋮ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ↺sɪɢʜᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx YOU WERE THE EYES IN THE FACE OF FORTUNE
xxxxxxxxxx i lost my way and i couldn't find you
xxxxxxxx ᵒʰ ᵒʰ ᶰᵒˑ x ᵒʰ ᵒʰ ᶰᵒˑ x ᵒʰ ᵒʰ ᶰᵒˑ xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x rin matsuoka x x x x slightly annoyed x

xxxxx WE'RE NOT THE FIRST ONES TO BE DIVIDED
xxxxxxxxxx won't be the last to be reunited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx x checking this out x x x x ...tsk x

xxx GOU
                                              x
                                              That's good.. I should be glad you are part of the swim team, then. Who knows what you
                                              would be up to if you didn't join the club. `* shakes head. I do text you back.. Just not as
                                              often as you text me. `* uncaring look. ...I can take you seriously when you say it in such a
                                              way. Hm.. I wonder.. `* eyes the younger girl, not confident in her words. I don't need
                                              protection to begin with! We are barely ever together anyway so cut the nonsense. I can't
                                              believe you actually thought of a reason for that. `* mumbles to self. ... I'm not going to
                                              "broaden my horizon" over muscles, Gou. Oh..! Why didn't you say so before. Of course I'm
                                              close to Sousuke. We've been friends for so long and I haven't seen him in ages. ... Why is
                                              he even bothering telling you that anyway? `* tilts head. Heh.. I think so too. It will
                                              definitely be amusing.. But Samezuka won't lose. `* smirks.

xxx REI
                                              x
                                              Of course I think it's suspicious. Chatrooms don't just randomly appear on computers..
                                              However, my laptop is still in fine shape, and I've yet to meet anyone that I don't know..
                                              Not sure if that makes the whole deal more suspicious. `* rubs back of head. I don't use
                                              my laptop often either. I don't really have the time.

xxx NAGISA
                                              x
                                              `* raises a brow. Nagisa? ... You know, you sound pretty suspicious by hoping the rest of the
                                              gang is here. Do you have any involvement with this chatroom? `* annoyed glance. I'm
                                              here for the time being.. I feel like you are bored most of the time. Not surprising with all
                                              the energy you have.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blessed Gatekeeper

. . . . . . . ON(LINE).. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OFF(LINE).. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .A(WAY).

User Image
                                                        SO 「STOP」 THIS ⇢ NOW!

╒ ▒ rin ;

you don't think it could be a prank, could you? because you're right, i haven't
                                                talked to anyone i didn't know yet. ♚▌crosses arms across his chest i
                                                don't know what to think about this. but so far, it doesn't look dangerous...

╒ ▒ nagisa ;

sorry, my mom asked me to take out the garbage and it must have slipped
                                                my mind. as for the homework... ♚▌gets out notebook and flips through
                                                the pages
                                                you have to add a modal verb so that the sentence is conditional.
                                                in this case, the answer would be, "If she opens the door, the room will be
                                                less hot." does that make sense?

so far... it's just us, gou and rin. i haven't heard from anyone else.

xXsuisenXx
                                            OtaDee

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx GOU
                                              x
                                              That's good.. I should be glad you are part of the swim team, then. Who knows what you
                                              would be up to if you didn't join the club. `* shakes head. I do text you back.. Just not as
                                              often as you text me. `* uncaring look. ...I can take you seriously when you say it in such a
                                              way. Hm.. I wonder.. `* eyes the younger girl, not confident in her words. I don't need
                                              protection to begin with! We are barely ever together anyway so cut the nonsense. I can't
                                              believe you actually thought of a reason for that. `* mumbles to self. ... I'm not going to
                                              "broaden my horizon" over muscles, Gou. Oh..! Why didn't you say so before. Of course I'm
                                              close to Sousuke. We've been friends for so long and I haven't seen him in ages. ... Why is
                                              he even bothering telling you that anyway? `* tilts head. Heh.. I think so too. It will

xxx REI
                                              x
                                              `* shrugs. Could be a prank. I would expect a few people to actually go along with it..
                                              `* bored look. As long as it's not harmful and doesn't get in the way of practice, I'll be fine
                                              with it. Time will tell, probably. More importantly, how has your swim practice been?
                                              Getting the hang of every style?

xxx NAGISA
                                              x
                                              `* raises a brow. Nagisa? ... You know, you sound pretty suspicious by hoping the rest of the
                                              gang is here. Do you have any involvement with this chatroom? `* annoyed glance. I'm
                                              here for the time being.. I feel like you are bored most of the time. Not surprising with all
                                              the energy you have.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tipsy Friend

I've been searching for a man all across Japan xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to find, to find my samurai

User Image
xxxxxxxxx. Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy xxxxxxxxxx Someone who is strong but still a little shy

Yes, I need my samurai

xxxx ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

◤ b ➝ b ➝ B[R]E[A]ST STROKE ░░ чα вøı NAGISA™ ◢

Ai yai yai
I'м уσυя ℓιттℓє вυттєяƒℓу
Gяeeи, вlαcĸ, and вlυe,
make the colors in the ʂƙყ

Oηℓιηє ▷▷▷ Oƒƒℓιηє ▷▷▷ Aωαуxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ƦЄƖ

Oohh, I see. But it's still okay!! We're talking here together now!!
                                                                And for that, I'm glad!

☈blinks Ooh, I see. I hate doing homework!! I'd much rather just be
                                                                doing something else instead... But it's a good thing I have you. smile
                                                                You could make some extra money as a tutor, you know!!
                                                                All the girls would definitely want to have a chance to sit by you. wink

☈laughs Just kidding!!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ƦƖƝ
                                                                RIINN-CHANN!! It's so nice to see you! Now I can talk to everyday through this chat---

☈looks up nonchalantly Huh?? Mee?? Nooo.... Not yours at least! I had asked Ai-chan
                                                                to put the chat on your computer! I wanted to sneak in but Ai-chan kept freaking out.
                                                                Nonetheless, this is fun!! I heard Gou-chan was here, so I'm excited to chat it up with her!
                                                                Kind of disappointed that Haru and Makoto aren't here. sad

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx GOU
                                              x

xxx REI
                                              x
                                              `* shrugs. Could be a prank. I would expect a few people to actually go along with it..
                                              `* bored look. As long as it's not harmful and doesn't get in the way of practice, I'll be fine
                                              with it. Time will tell, probably. More importantly, how has your swim practice been?
                                              Getting the hang of every style?

xxx NAGISA
                                              x
                                              `* rubs back of head. It's nice to see you too. Everyday? I think that is a bit of a stretch. I
                                              don't have time to spend time chatting with you every day. `* shakes head.

.... What? Ai... `* scowls. He shouldn't even be in my room while I'm not there! Unless
                                              Sousuke was around and knew about this too.. `* annoyed look. Nagisa... `* loud sigh. I
                                              guess it's better than you messing around in my room. Who know what you would have
                                              done.. `* mutters to self. Yeah.. Gou was worrying about how she got this chatroom on her
                                              laptop, you know. Did you mess with her belongings without her knowing too? `* glares,
                                              protective mode.
                                              Hm? You didn't bother getting Haru and Makoto into this too?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blessed Gatekeeper

User Image
                                                        SO 「STOP」 THIS ⇢ NOW!

╒ ▒ rin ;

♚▌laughs heartily practice has been going well! it was only a matter of
                                                time and practice for me to master all the strokes! ♚▌smiles thank you
                                                for taking the time to practice with me. you really didn't have to.

╒ ▒ nagisa ;

if you want we could have study sessions on the weekend. maybe
                                                that would help you? it's definitely easier than talking on the phone
                                                ♚▌shakes his head the money would be good for some new books...
                                                but i'm not sure about taking on several people =__=

xXsuisenXx
                                            OtaDee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas