Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Espeon looked at Eris, "Espe Espe!" and Aida smiled. "Yeah, I have another pokemon. A Dragonair. She's roaming around here somewhere..." She looked around the room scanning it for Dragonair. Slowly, the Dragonair floated up behind Aida, slipping under one of her arms rubbing against her as well. Laughing, she petted her Dragonair lovingly. Aida and her pokemon were very close. Aside from her parents, Espeon and Dragonair were her only friends growing up.

"I hope you don't mind, but I don't like confining my pokemon to pokeballs." Espeon growled at Dragonair and Aida glared at the two pokemon. "Hey, no fighting you two." Dragonair floated around the room, spinning around Eris playfully then going to Salamance twirling around him. Espeon curled up on Aida's lap, falling asleep.

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eris Thorne

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ==== ☠ ==== ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Eris's ears perked up when Aida said that she had a Dragonair. Being a dragon type gijinka, Eris had a strong affinity for dragons, and she also had a soft spot for them. "Oh, I don't mind. Salamence here doesn't like being confined, I also have a Kingdra if you would like to meet him."she said. Just as she finished, Dragonair had come up and spun around her. Salamence looked up as the other dragon type was close to him. He seemed to smile a bit. "Salamence. Sal." 'Nice to meet you Dragonair' he said to Dragonair. Eris caught this as she looked down at her pokemon. 'At least he's being friendly...'she thought.

Eris grabbed one of the pokeballs she had with her and depressed the button on the front, releasing a flash of red light. In a matter of seconds, a bright blue Kingdra emerged and sat next to Eris. He looked up to his trainer, then over to Salamence, the to Aida. "Kingdra?"'who is that?' he seemed to ask Eris. The Salamence girl looked down at the seahorse pokemon and smiled. "This is Aida, she is going to be our room mate. So be nice."she explained, putting emphasis on the 'be nice' part. Kingdra nodded in understanding and looked over at Aida with a happy expression. "Kingdra!"he said in greeting.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Dragonair nodded to Salamance rubbing against him. Dragonair was the silent type so it was rare for her to make a noise. "I like your Kingdra." Aida said. She then poped up next to the Kingdra smiling. "It seems we both like our dragon type pokemon." Espeon's ears perked up whe she heard this. Espe, Espeon!""Hey, What about me!"

Aida laughed lightly at Espeon. "Haha, you know I love you!" Aida's tail flickered happily. She then appeared behind Eris, Aida's head on her shoulder. "You should get settled in. I'm gonna go check out the campus for a little. I haven't seen everywhere yet."

Spinning on her heel, Dragonair and Espeon followed suit as Aida walked towards the door. Turning the handle, Aida stopped and turned towards Eris. This was her chance to get close to someone like herself. It would be nice to make a new friend. "Would you like to join us?" Aida asked shyly.

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eris Thorne

User Image

Kingdra smiled when Aida said that she liked him. Eris took Aidas advice on settling in. She almost forgot that's why she had come to find her dorm. That, and to rest up a bit. "I guess I should get settled in..."she thought out loud. Eris removed the back that was draped over her shoulder and tossed it on the bed. She shuffled through it and grabbed a pair of dark blue shorts. Eris put her shorts on and looked over at Salamence. "What say you buddy, you want to go exploring?"Eris asked.

Salamence looked over at Eris sleepily and shrugged his shoulders. "Salamence..."'Why not...' he said. Eris smiled. "That settles that. Let's go buddy."Eris said to her Salamence. "Kingdra."'I don't wanna go!' Kingdra exclaimed. Eris nodded and returned him to his pokeball. In a flash of red light, Kingdra returned to his mobile home. Salamence stood up and stretched out his wings and tail, knowing that he would have to try and compact himself to fit into the tiny hallway. Eris opened the door fully and stepped out, Salamence close behind. She turned back to Aida. "Well come on slow poke, let's go"Eris said happily.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

The Espeon gijinka's ears twitched and she hurried over to Eris delightedly. Espeon and Dragonair followed their trainer freely. Espeon stuck close to Aida's side, watching Eris and her Salamance carefully. She still did not trust them around Aida. Dragonair continued to twirl and spin around everyone joyfully. She was most open and trusting than Espeon was.

Skipping down the hall a bit ahead of Eris now. 'Maybe a school isn't too bad after all.' Aida thought. Turning on her heels walking backwards, she looked at the Salamance gijinka. "So, where are you from? she said, curious. This was the first time that Aida had actually met another gijinka.

Conservative Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

User Image
--------A s т є я __S c н ω α я т z--------

[T]hree hours. He'd been floating around this deserted island for a little over three hours now, and Aster had yet to see this "Edic Academy" he'd heard so much about. And to make matters worse, the light breeze that had been surrounding him a moment ago had suddenly turned into quite the gust of wind, knocking him off balance now and again. It would make finding this school that much harder for him. Good thing he had Drifblim with him. No one was better at riding wind than he. "Herr Drifblim. Come out, would you please?" His voice was calm. Collected. Soothing. It was the perfect voice for someone who specialized in speeches. The perfect voice for, say, a politician. It was too bad, however. He'd never become one. His "disease," as his doctors had called it, made perfectly sure of that. But that was fine. He digressed. Besides. Who would want a gijinka as president anyway? The answer: No one.

"Bliiim. ~"

[A]ster smiled a bit as a flash of red light surrounded him, and out of his pokeball came his family's trusty Drifblim. He'd been in the family for generations, ever since his grandfather had caught him as a Drifloon. His father had let him have him before he'd left, saying he would stay by him always, making sure he was safe. He wasn't too sure about that, but he was glad he'd come along nonethless. He was, after all, the only thing he had left to remind him of his old life. And of his family... He seems to be in quite the good mood today. That is good. "Ah. Hallo, Herr Drifblim." He spoke, smiling widely. "I seem to be quite lost at the moment... Think you could help me out a bit?" The ghost pokemon nodded (or bobbed up and down, rather), and then extended a hand for its master to grip.

[I]t took them about fifteen minutes to find the giant building known only as "Edic Academy." Quite the record. Then again, what did he expect? This was Herr Drifblim he was talking about. He could find his way out of a snow storm if he so desired. "Danke, Herr Drifblim. You always seem to save my skin when I need it the most. ~" He grinned and reached out, patting the ghost balloon on the top of his head. "Now then. I suppose we should find our way around, ja? This place looks quite large..."

With that, the two began heading towards the large building in the distance.

ll Woot. First post. ll

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image_________________User Image
< IN / OUT > _____-_____-__________ < IN / OUT >
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Dapper Dabbler

5,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

♥ Luka Mitzkuri.
♥ Lopunny Gijinka.
♥ Female.
♥ Nineteen years old.

✁- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luka was just about to go after Vincent and Chidori when he came running back and ran straight past her. ChiChi in his arms he called back saying he was taking her to the doctor, Luka was left standing in the middle of the walkway. Sighing to herself she brushed off her skirt and started slowly walking forward again. She had sensed the presence of 2 more people but ignored it, if they wanted to talk to her they'd stop her. So she continued on her way slowly to the school building.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✁- - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Pokemon out ::: None.
♥ Location ::: Walking to the school building.
♥ Talking to ::: No one.
♥ Mood ::: Content.
♥ OCC ::: Blahhh short post didn't know what to do with her.

User Image {{In//Out}} User Image {{In//Out}}

User Image

m a g g i e User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. l y n c h
starin' down the stars
jealous of the moon
you wish you could fly
just being where you are
there's nothin' you can do
if you're too scared to try

When the child hadn't awaken still, Maggie decided to head back to the dorm. She glanced around and found some paper and a pen and scribbled down a note for the blue haired male.

Left to go to dorm.
                          Your bravery is good.
                          Tell the Pichu I wish her health.
                          - Maggie the Mew

Maggie's English failed her again, but she hoped he would understand what she meant. She picked up the now sleeping mew and left the Hospital area, heading to the dorms. She found hers and walked inside, kicking the baggage that had been placed there earlier. The Mew flicked it's eyes open and yawned, floating lazily over to lay on Maggie's bed. Maggie grabbed her other pokeball and out came a Mime Jr. He looked at Mew first, and climbed up next to it and fell asleep as well. The gijinka smiled softly, and began to unpack. She wondered who exactly her roommate would be, and hoped they'd be nice to her.

// if i wasn't sick and lazy i'd type more ... sorry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eris Thorne

User Image

Eris walked at a steady pace behind Aida. She was in no hurry, and she wanted to stay by Salamence. Apparently she was walking too slow for Salamence, becuase the pushy dragon nudges her back with his head. "Salamence."'Hurry up...'he said with a low growl. Eris glared at him, but ignored him. She picked up her pace, but not because he wanted her to. Eris looked over to Aida when she had asked her a question.

"Me? Well, I'm from around Blackthorn city. All the way in the Johto region." Eris said proudly. Thinking of her home town reminded Eris of her family. The same family that kicked her out because she was different. Eris clenched her fist, feeling her nails sharpen in her palm. Salamence sensed something was up. "Sal. Salamence."'Hey. Calm down.' he cautioned. Eris shook her head, heeding the dragons advice. She looked at Salamence with a look of appreciation. Even though he seemed like a good for nothing, lazy dragon, Salamence was there to make sure Eris kept her temper in check. As if nothing had happened, Eris smiled at Aida. "How about you? Where are you from?"she asked.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Noticing how Eris reacted after talking about her home Aida felt bad. She didn't mean to hit a nerve if she had. Frowning a little, Espeon nugded Aida knowing how she was feeling. The girl smiled at her Espeon. She was thankful that Espeon was around. 'Hehe, what would I do without you.' Aida thought smiling again. "Espeon!" "Don't worry about it, i'll stick by you no matter what."

"Me? I'm not quiet sure where i'm from." Walking backwards, Aida bummed into the door that lead outside. Espeon and Dragonair pushed the door open together for Aida. She moved through the door quickly slightly embarrassed. "But I used to live between Ecruteak and Blackthorn for a few years before I started roaming around. Memories came flooding back to Aida; her adoptive parents, seeing them being murdered, wandering around all alone.... Realizing she was frowning again, Aida shook her head as if to get rid of the memories.

Her ears twitched again. They did it quiet frequently. Her tail swayed as Aida walked about waiting for Eris and Salamance to catch up. "Where should we check out first?" She played around with her Dragonair and Espeon outside. It looked as if they were all dancing together.

Nice, quiet, peaceful Edic Academy, right? Well, it was, if you ignored the periodic shaking that permeated through quite a large amount of the island it was situated in. This... quaking, if you will, originated from the edge of the Forest area of the island, or more specifically, a Torterra moving ponderously slowly across the landscape. Without a care in the world, the Torterra just edged along, putting an abnormally large emphasis on each of his steps. His weight, combined with the added force of his trudging, was the epicenter of the quakes. This source of disturbance was extremely new, having only been introduced perhaps... an hour before. The past thirty minutes he had spent napping, and to most everyone who had seen him, he was just hill with a tree on it poking out of the ground. Only about now had he gotten moving again. The Torterra actually appeared half asleep to anyone who looked into his eyes.

Around this Torterra dashed a small, hyperactive fire Pokemon: a Growlithe. The Growlithe looked like the complete opposite to the Torterra, more awake than someone who had just drunk two hundred cups of coffee. It was the Growlithe's impatient barks, growls, and bites that had actually gotten the Torterra awake, and it almost had seemed to be a game to the small Pokemon. The Growlithe's energetic personality allowed him to run circles around the larger Pokemon, almost levitating in the air with every step the Torterra took. However, this Growlithe was not the last part of this little traveling circus.

On the back of the Torterra sat a small(ish) tree, against which a man leaned. Sitting on the ground, with his earthy green helmet covering his eyes, the man slept under the shade of the tree. He was wearing rather odd clothing... not odd, considering his 'condition'. He had been traveling for a long time without rest, and it was his philosophy that it was about time for his Torterra to do a little work. He didn't really expect the Torterra to expend too much energy on this task, considering it involved movement. The Torterra was not a moving Pokemon, even if you disregarded his personality. The Growlithe had put up with the Torterra's immobility for long enough, and it was a wonder that the Torterra started moving without his Trainer's express direction.

The Growlithe suddenly stopped his circling behavior, and he leapt up onto the back of the Torterra. The Growlithe wordlessly barked, and jumped onto the belly of his Trainer, shocking the man awake. "Ah!" the Trainer gasped, shaking his head to awaken himself. When he realized his helmet was over his eyes, he shifted it and revealed his golden eyes, which squinted to try to avoid blinding due to sunlight. As he tried to get adjusted to the light, his Growlithe licked his face, finally waking him up. "Growl!" The Torterra Gijinka smiled, realizing what Growlithe wanted. "Hungry, buddy? Well, I'll get you something..." He looked above his head, at the branch directly above him. The tree on Torterra's back was laden with fruit: not fruit that tasted particularly fantastic to humans, but was perfectly agreeable to Gijinka and Pokemon palates. Reaching up, the Torterra Gijinka plucked a few of those fruits off of the branch, and he offered them to the Growlithe. The Pokemon began happily gobbling up the fruit, having gotten a little hungry from all that running. The Gijinka looked up, and he saw the end of the tree line.

The Gijinka stood up, his legs still half asleep, and he leaned fully against the tree. "Looks like we're finally here, guys. I suppose we'll have to get settled in." Torterra stepped just out of the tree line as the Gijinka fully returned feeling to his legs. The Gijinka hopped off of his Torterra and patted the behemoth's head. "Thanks, lazy-bones. You can go back to your nap, if you want." The Torterra only replied with a low rumble: he had already fallen asleep. The Ginjinka sighed and returned his sleepy Pokemon to his Pokeball as the Growlithe hopped off the Grass Pokemon. "Well, Growlithe, looks like you and I are all by our lonesomes, eh?" "Growl? Growl, growl, Growlithe! -So? We're better off without that lug holding us back.-" The Gijinka patted his Growlithe's head, chuckling. "Not called for, buddy. Let's look for where we're supposed to go... I think it was Dorm Two." The two of them were now in full view of both the school and the student residential points, as they tried to figure out where to head.

((Oddly Orange Cauliflower: My payback for taking so long to post equals super long one. Please don't hurt me.))

Dangerous Hunter

9,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eris Thorne

User Image

'Between Ecruteak and Blackthorn, huh? I'm surprised I've never seen her around. Then again...'Eris began to think to herself. She was so lost in thought that she hadn't seen Aida bump into the door, nor did she realize where they were at the moment. Eris stepped out of the doors and found herself outside, where she had been earlier. She smiled as the suns warm rays hit her, though she yawned a bit. Being in the sun made Eris want to sleep, but she wasn't really tired.

In the mean time, Salamence had made his way outside. "Salamence!"he said happily. The dragon type stretched out his wings and let out a dull roar. Eris looked over at her pokemon and smiled, happy to see him finally relaxed. "I know you want to. Just don't go too far."Eris said. Salamence nodded happily and spread his wings. With a powerful flap he was airborne and flying around. Eris looked back over to Aida. "Whatever you decide is fine with me. Lead the way."Eris offered.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image
00000000000000000Rael
Student
Male♂
XIX yrs
Shadow Storm, Shadow Force

00000000000000000Pokemon

User ImageXD001 - Level 66 - ♂ - Location: Laboratories
User ImageSazandora - Level 64 - ♀ - Location: Pokeball

0 Rael continued to stare at the Lucario Gijinka, nodding his head as she asked her question-- though all that was visible was the slight bob of the glow.
"Yes, this is number Four... We are room-mates, then." He said, his voice still close to nothing but a faint whisper. Rael reached a hand out to his side-- flicking the light switch beside him. The red glow immediately disappeared, though his eyes were still a menacing color of blood-- he squinted for a moment at the light, having spent the day relaxing in the dark which he was so fond of. It was probably for security-- He could see others, but they couldn't see him. Well, as long as he kept his eyes toned down, or closed them. His mind still instinctual suppressed itself, hiding his Aura from the Lucario-- though Rael didn't know. He was unaware of Lucario's aura-reading-powers.

{ Block! D': }

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 01001010011101010111001101110100001000000110001001100101011000110110000101110101011100110110010100100000010010010010000001100001011011010000110100001010
010001000110111101100101011100110010000001101110011011110111010000100000011000010110110001110111011000010111100101110011001000000000110100001010
01101101011001010110000101101110001000000100100100100000011101110110100101101100011011000010000001110011011101000110000101111001

User Image
User Image

User Image

Internal GPS: Location //: Inside school, southside
Threat Detection Level: Green - No Threat //: Pokemon Assistance unneeded.

A halt in her programing as whom she tracked fled back into the school building, pausing the weird Porygon girl looked around at her surroundings. Stilling under a tree hiding behind the barked trunk to witness what a collection or a group of gijinka's seem to do together. Mostly talk.. which seemed boring but it seemed like valuable data that she could use.

//: System Refresh
//: Execute Vocal Printing

With this Miru could now process and up close study on the actual born over the man made. It was an odd situation, a rather nude looking young woman talking to a shiny blue metal coated male and a rather small yellow girl. When they started to walk off was when she canceled her program and moved on to as it seemed to be her route was blocked.. door filled by quite a collection too. What odd new students the school was getting keeping herself distant from the other students as she scans the school grounds calculating the fastest course back underground, perhaps she could en route run into Dr. Lockwood too.. or bypass him completely depending if he veers off.

//: Program cancel
//: System Refresh
//: Execute program - GPS
//: Calculating
//: Route Achieved - Make a U-turn

Miru turned following her program around the tree back into the sun light, the odd warmth of the sun light against the metal joints was oddly refreshing.. probably because of the way she charges her battery. Waiting, the Porygon gijinka waited for the door entrance way to slowly clear some before she would make the effort to continue into the building. Some time had passed spent waiting before she proceeded to head back into the school building.

User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -----User Image

0101010001101111001000000111011101101000011011110010000001100001011011100110010000100000011101110110100001100001011101000000110100001010
010010010010000001100001011011010010000001101001011011100010000001110100011010000110100101110011001000000111011101101111011100100110110001100100
0110100101110011001000000110110101100101011000010110111001101001011011100110011101101100011001010111001101110011
011101110110100101110100011010000110111101110101011101000010000001110000011100100110111101100111011100100110000101101101011011010110010101100100001000000111000001110101011100100111000001101111011100110110010100101110 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Spinning around in circles with her arms spread out, Aida was enjoying the sun. Taking naps while laying in the sun was one of her favorite things to do. Opening her eyes, she watched in amazement as Salamance flew away. She follwed him with her eyes smiling. She wish she had the ability to do the same...

Turning to Eris she said, "Why don't we check out the school building first? I'll race ya!" With that, Aida took off running with Espeon on her right and Dragonair to her left keeping pace with her. Her hair was flowing in the breeze, her ears flattened and down. With such large ears, too much wind hitting them at once hurt them.

As Aida ran getting closer to the school she spotted a boy with a Torterra and a Growlithe. She stopped in her tracks, starring at them, observing them. Dragonair went over to the boy and his pokemon, circling them playfully. 'I wonder if they're new here like me.' For a brief moment she had forgotten about Eris. She looked over her shoulder for Eris, waiting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces