Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Explorer

This is the start of a new revolution in dreaming...

Requirements:
Name:
Sign sad Sun, Moon, or Both; Note: Both is half evil)
Powers:
Weapons:
History:
Other Forms sad optional)
Relationships sad with other characters in the story/optional)

Rules: 1. You CAN NOT have power over me, (Laura) Falconspirit, Dragonspirit, Wolfspirit, or Adreamaline Roxy (Dream) 2. You can't kill or destroy Poopy the crow, he is indestructible unless I decide to delete him.

Chatty Explorer

Dreamcatcher is a manga/anime based on true events created by me. Laura is Dreamcatcher whenever she is warped into Dreamland, a strange virtual world created by her brain. With the help of her partner, Adreamaline Roxy, the 3 guardians: Falconspirit, (Sun) Wolfspirit, (Moon) Dragonspirit, (Both) and Jemma the archer, Laura has to seal the Spooks (ghosts) into her key using the star wand to prevent nightmares from occuring. Laura has many powers: shapeshifting, superspeed, flying, healing, dark powers, psychic powers, jumping high, summoning wolves/dragons, and bringing things back from the dead. Laura also takes several forms: Cerulean Falcon, the speedy racer, Saffron Ruby, the talented Zoid pilot, Rika Firuschatka, the Russian soldier, Mizu, the vampire, ???, the man-eating demon, and Aqua Marine, empress of the Sapphire people. Yes, Laura and her other forms have relationships, but they are adressed as something like *****, for example.
NOTE: You will notice characters appearing from other anime/TV shows/videogames throughout the RP.

The adventure begins here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces