Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
User Image
Satsumari "Satsu" Sohma
The Dragon Botanist

Satsu finished eating and did her dishes before heading back to her bedroom to grab her gardening apron. She was thankful that the head of the Sohma mansion allowed each member to decorate their room to the way they wanted it to be. Satsu always felt calm in her bedroom with the greens and beiges, plus it had a doorway that lead straight to the garden... Her favourite place in the entire mansion.

Where am I: Inside her bedroom
Who I'm with: nobody
What i'm doing: grabbing my apron and a bit of silence.
What i'm wearing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Friend

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✿S E I S Y U N S O H M A✿

I W A S S L E E P I N G I N A T W I S T E D D R E A M
XOXO D Y I N G J U S T T O M A K E B E L I E V E
XOXOXOA P R E T T Y S I T U A T I O N
XOXOXOXOW A S F A R F R O M W H E R E I W A S

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It had taken forever, but Seisyun had finally seemed to gotten into the tree as he had hoped. He was quite intent and ready to read today, one of his favorite books in fact. However, in the process of reaching his favorite spot in the tree he had dropped the book. He watched with both fear and pouting in his eyes as it fell and couldn't resist pouting himself. He blinked, staring at the book down below him. It had been one of his few favorite hobbies, since he didn't have many with his family's treatment; after all, it's hard to get things for hobbies when you're "not human".

He closed his eyes, wrapping his legs over the branch before flipping over it backwards, trying desperately to reach the book. He blinked, looking up as he heard footsteps, jogging, coming down the path in front of him. He didn't see many people on the path often, of course he didn't get out often either. He closed his eyes, trying once again to reach for the book, feeling the branch slowly give way beneath him. Please don't fall, please don't fall. He thought, considering how clumsy he was. It didn't take long before the source of the footsteps was upon him and he looked up.

He blinked in surprise, looking at a young lady with pretty silver hair. "Um, excuse me? He asked softly, still trying to reach for his book. "I apologize if this troubles you, but could you please hand me that book?" He asked, pointing down to the book. It was a small book with a simple white cover and elegant script containing the title "The Dream Weavers".

XOXOXOOUTSIDE
                                  XOXOXO A PRETTY SILVER HAIRED GIRL (SACHIKO)
                                  XOXOXOCURIOUS//CLUTZY

nion bell

Out_Of_Coffee
                                  Hey, I hope it's okay for our characters to interact!~

bakurako's Senpai

Hyo Sohma
Bless Fighter

No we won't back down
We won't run and hide
Because these are the things
that we can't deny
I'm passing over you like satellite
So catch me as I fall

User Image

"If I'm a pipsqueak, that makes you an old man," Hyo jabbed back.He wasn't a child anymore so he shouldn't be called names based on being a child. Who cared that most of the zodiac were older than him, well all of them were older than him, but that wasn't the point! He was almost an adult and he shouldn't be called a pipsqueak! He felt better once Iwao left.

User ImageUser Image

Agony and Ecstasy's Significant Otter

Dapper Anubutt

User Image
User Image

Location :: Heading towards school. Company :: No one Feeling :: Unsure Outfit :: X

"Akiko! Breakfast if ready!" a strong voice called out up the stairs. Akiko was in her room fixing her hair when she heard him call out. Quickly she finished putting her hair up and looking in the mirror a bit at herself. It looked fine she assumed and headed down to get some of her father's cooking. Rushing down the stairs she saw that he had made Tofu soup with rice on the side. Not a traditional breakfast, but they weren't really traditional people when it came to anything. Aside from the food served at night and the way they dressed to serve customers. Akiko and her father would both dawn on yukata to serve customers. Tourist seemed to love the outfits. Akiko loved dressing in the tradition japanese way fairly often.

Sitting at one of the tables in the cafe across from her father the two began to eat quietly.....at first. "So, Akiko.....anything new going on with school? Any boys I should know about?" the scruffy faced man asked. Akiko nearly choked on her soup when he asked that. "Are you insane?" she asked rolling her eyes as him. Surely he was. Akiko had never so much as held a boy's hand before much less gone out with one. Though her reaction made the man laugh at her. "No need to get all flustered, just make sure he's like me when you DO find a guy." he winked. "Oh? What bearded face and deep horse like voice?" she teased back before scarfing down her food. "Now that's just harsh..." he pouted.

Akiko didn't have time to play around with him though. She had school to get to after all. With the wave of her hand Akiko was gone leaving her baby of a dad pouting about the horsed voice comment. His hang up, not her's, but she'd make up for it later on. For now she headed in the direction of the collage she attended.

Agony and Ecstasy's Significant Otter

Dapper Anubutt

User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXLocation :: Sohma Estate Kitchen. Company :: Satsu, Hyo, Victor, Iwao Feeling :: Hungry, annoying Outfit :: X

The tiger smiled lightly at Hyo, 'Well you are pretty adorable, but pipsqueak just can't work for you anymore." she said ignoring that stupid Ram. Walking over to Hyo she placed her hand on his head again and hummed like she was inspecting him. "Nope." she said finally with a chipper tone, "you've had a growth spurt." she grinned. Sure he was a little shorter than some of the other zodiac but he was getting there, slowly but surely. Going back to her food she enjoyed the most of the fruit and left the melon. She was never a big fan of melon or cantaloupe.

Setting her bowl down she glanced at Iwao once more. "By the way, you need to stop acting like you run this show. You're no more special than anyone here." she said rather coldly to him. His better than everyone else attitude he seemed to carry really pissed Ren off. "Oh, and respect my privacy and my things.....stay the HELL out of MY room." she snapped.

Now that she had eaten however to make Satsu happy, Ren was gonna bolt. "Oh hey, Hyo....I'm heading out here soon, want me to walk you to school today?" though honestly she was just saying that in front of the others. If he wanted to skip she'd let him. Ren was not the best role model in the world.
User Image
Iwao Sohma
Location: Sohma Mansion Feeling: Irked, Distant Company: Ren & Hyo
Hands still up in the air in excitement, Iwao stared at Ren. Then the spluttering began, and the arms came down all the way to his sides. “Run the show? As you coddle pipsqueak over there? He needs to toughen his hide before some unsavory character comes along and gobbles him up in one bite.” He sniffed. “And I could be using the name affectionately!”

When Ren went on to accuse him of sneaking into his rooms, his cheeks became red. He had been so stealthy! “Then respect the family and take care of your own problems! It seems I was mistaken. Pipsqueak here isn’t the one that needs to do the growing. It’s you.”

He turned to the Rabbit and loomed over him. “The average Japanese male lives for 81 years, which leaves 58 more years that you’ll have to tolerate my presence, far more than the 7 on average you might have without me.” He brought his face in close, his forehead almost touching Hyo’s, then pulled back and smiled. “So I suggest you be nice, Hyo-kun~.” And he strode out of the kitchen.

It was unfortunate that Iwao and the Tiger were both the same age. He would’ve loved to give her a dressing down about her informal speech. Once he had rounded the corner into the hallway, he walked faster and his smile melted into a scowl. With his elevated blood pressure, a bath would be in order. It was hair-washing day anyway.

After an hour of washing and applying a hair mask, shampoo, conditioner, then subjecting his hair to a blow dryer, some forming crème and a spritz of hairspray, he emerged from the bathroom, his hair immaculately clean and feeling infinitely better. He whistled to himself as he dressed in his room, pulling on a dark green turtleneck and some jeans. He padded out of his room toting his laptop and slid open a door to the gardens. He arranged himself on the wooden porch. While he waited for his laptop to boot up, he pulled up his knees up and rested his chin, wriggling his toes in the sunshine.

Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
User Image
Satsumari "Satsu" Sohma
The Dragon Botanist

Satsu opened the sliding door leading to her garden. The weather outside was a bit warmer now, but was still chillier than her liking. She sighed a happy sigh over the view of her lush green garden, and took a step down and towards the shed to grab her tools and watering can "Good morning, my lovelies" Satsu said to her plants as she ran her hand along the tops of some berry bushes "I know it's been cold lately, but it must be time to sleep soon." She said unlocking the shed and looking within her organized shed for her trowel and miniature rake.

Where am I: Outside in the garden
What i'm doing: Plucking weeds, watering the vegetables.
What i'm wearing:
User Image

xxxxx S a c h i k o x W a k a h i s a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxoutsider xxxxxxlocation: outside xxxcompany: nobody in particular xxxstatus: a little tired and hungry

Well, this was unexpected. Sachi had been going about her own business as usual, humming the theme song to some late night anime she'd fallen asleep watching the other night as she jogged down the trail. That was when she spotted a splash of color in the branches of a nearby tree. She slowed to a walk, focusing in on what she quickly realized was a person. Without sparing it much thought, she moved closer, until she was under the tree the boy was dangling from. Obviously by this point the boy had noticed her presence as well. She looked to where he was pointing, only to realize that she'd nearly stepped on the book in question. "Ah, this book? Sure, no problem!"

She picked up the book, brushing some grass and dirt off the otherwise pristine cover. 'The Dream Weaver', huh? That sounded kind of pretty, she thought, idly tracing the title with a finger. Sachi, despite common misconception, actually did like to read; the problem was that she was generally so worn out from work or practice that she fell asleep whenever she tried to. She just didn't have the time. Curious or not, though, she wasn't about to steal some random person's book. Finished examining it, she held it out for the still upside down stranger to take, trying not to giggle when she noticed the way his long hair hung straight down and away from his face.

"Here ya go! By the way," she paused, glancing up through the branches, as if considering trying to climb up herself. "Do you always read in trees? Is the view nice? Was it hard getting up there? You must like heights!" As always, she was probably talking too much and too familiarly.

PerfectEternita

ooc
    Of course! Sorry for the slow reply, I had work.

Blessed Friend

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✿S E I S Y U N S O H M A✿

I W A S S L E E P I N G I N A T W I S T E D D R E A M
XOXO D Y I N G J U S T T O M A K E B E L I E V E
XOXOXOA P R E T T Y S I T U A T I O N
XOXOXOXOW A S F A R F R O M W H E R E I W A S

Seisyun smiled and nodded lightly when he was asked about the book in question. "Thank you very much." He said smiling, bowing as best he could, which wasn't that great hanging upside down in a tree. He watched as the young lady brushed off some dirt and examined the book, his eyes slightly wide in awe. It made him happy, to see someone that seemed to care as much for books as he did. "It's a very nice book." He said softly.

He reached down, slowly taking the book before pulling himself back up til he was sitting once again on the branch, oblivious to the slight cracking sound coming from underneath him. Blinking, he looked down, listening to the sudden bombardment of questions. He couldn't help but smile, he wasn't used to being talked to so much; in fact most of the conversations he was used to at home typically started with 'your a monster' and ended seconds later with 'your not my son!' He shook his head, trying to brush those miserable words out of his mind. "It wasn't that hard, well I mean, it was hard trying to hold the book while doing it, but it wasn't that hard getting up here. The view is, it's gorgeous actually, you can see near the entire park from here." He said excitedly.

He opened his mouth to answer the first question he remembered her asking when he was cut off by a loud crack and his eyes went wide. "M-Move!" He said quickly; however, it was already too late the branch...and himself came tumbling down. The branch seemed to fall back, against the tree, not fully breaking but breaking enough to force Seisyun to the ground. He had tried to move fast, as fast as he could to fall away from the young girl...and somehow it succeeded. He had fallen a foot or so away from the girl and despite increasing, and unexpected pain, in his ankle he had landed on his feet with a small thud.

XOXOXOOUTSIDE
                                  XOXOXO SACHIKO
                                  XOXOXOCLUMSY//HAPPY//SLIGHTLY SORE

nion bell

Out_Of_Coffee
                                  That's alright, I'm going to be a little late responding today, it's my fiance's birthday and I have an MRI on my knee today.
User Image

xxxxx S a c h i k o x W a k a h i s a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxoutsider xxxxxxlocation: outside xxxcompany: Seisyun xxxstatus: excited >> worried

Sachiko's face lit up when the boy began to describe the view, bouncing on the balls of her feet excitedly. "The whole park?!" Ohh, she was definitely going to climb a tree today. She wondered if he'd mind if she shared his tree. Probably not, he seemed like a nice enough guy--a bit soft-spoken, but it was in an endearing gentle sort of way. It occurred to her suddenly that she didn't know his name...actually, she hadn't introduced herself either! And she'd gotten ahead of herself and asked all those questions too. Her mother had always given her trouble as a child, but even now she tended to let the proper order of things slip her mind. It was a little embarrassing, considering her age.

She jumped, startled by his sudden cry for her to move, realizing all too late what was happening. Rather than try and dodge, she instinctively started to raise her arms as if planning to catch him. She was too slow, however, and before she knew it the boy was landing hard on his feet nearby. A shower of loose leaves and morning dew fell as well, shaken loose by all the commotion. "Oh god, are you okay?!" she asked, rushing to close the small distance between them. She rested her hands on his shoulders as she looked him up and down, trying to see if he was hurt in any obvious way.

She relaxed slightly when she didn't see anything alarming; at the very least, nothing seemed to be bent the wrong way and there was no blood. Still, she knew from experience that injuries weren't always immediately apparent. "Does anything hurt? I'm surprised you landed on your feet like that..." Actually, she was surprised he hadn't crash-landed on top of her head; she'd practically been right beneath his perch after all.

PerfectEternita

ooc
    Oh wow, hope you two do something fun to celebrate! Or, at least have some cake or something. c:
    Good luck with your MRI too.

bakurako's Senpai

Hyo Sohma
Bless Fighter

No we won't back down
We won't run and hide
Because these are the things
that we can't deny
I'm passing over you like satellite
So catch me as I fall

User Image

Hyo was happy that he was defended. He had been growing, something he was proud of. He was going to be big and strong and not worry about what Iwao had to say. He finished up with his food and put the dishes into the sink. "I'd love it if you walk me to school."

User ImageUser Image[
User Image
Iwao Sohma
Feeling: Sleepy. A tad guilty. Annoyed that he feels guilty.
Company: Nature

Iwao snapped up quickly and began to furiously rub his feet between his hands. While the rest of his body was pleasantly warm, his feet were cold! He looked over at his laptop to see how long he had been asleep, then sighed. It was dead. He must’ve forgotten to plug it in before he got breakfast. Bracing himself, he hopped up and across the cool floor back into the house.

He came back shortly after, this time armed (feeted?) with slippers. His mom had bought them for him a couple of years ago. They were shaped like sheep, and their mouths opened with each step. She had thought they were delightful and “perfect for my little lamb.” Complete with cheek pinching. Iwao shook his head. That woman loved to tease him.

He grabbed up his useless laptop and decided on a stroll through the gardens to get a little inspiration before he had to barricade himself in a hole and work. On his way through, he passed the garden shed. He stopped and back tracked to see Satsumari rummaging around inside. He squatted down by the garden bed right next to the shed and set his computer down next to him. He began poking at a leaf, all the while pouting to himself. Maybe she would hear him out.

Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
User Image
Satsumari "Satsu" Sohma
The Dragon Botanist

Satsu hummed delightfully as she walked out of the shed with her tools in hand. She looked around to see Iwao poking at a leaf and raised an eyebrow and a small shake of her head "Poking at a mullberry leaf wouldn't be my choice for entertainment" she said with a small laugh as she went to go to the first row of her vegetables and began to de-weed the carrots and root-vegetables. "Ah, my dears. You'll grow nice and big" she said patting the ground around the carrots for encouragement "If you'd like, you could give me a hand. I have a pair of gardening gloves in the shed if you don't wish to get dirty" she said looking up to her ram housemate.

Where am I: in the garden
Who I'm with: Iwao
What i'm doing: de-weeding my root-veggies
What i'm wearing:
User Image
Iwao Sohma
Feeling: Out of his depth
Company: Satsumari

He raised his head, finger still pressed against a leaf. “Mulberry?” He gave the leaf a look. “So that’s what you are.” He looked back at Satsumari. “Is it edible?”

When she invited him to garden with her, he stared blankly back. It sounded an awful lot like work to him, and that’s exactly what he had been trying to avoid. Iwao stood up, stretching, and groaned as a kink in his back popped before he entered the shed. Maybe gardening would prove to be a nice change of pace.

Unlike the few sheds he had seen, this one was pleasantly kept and smelled like freshly turned soil. He had never had much occasion to come in here, so he poked around for a bit before finding the gloves. He ambled over to the vegetable patch and took a hold of some plant thing that looked vaguely like what Satsu had been pulling out. He pulled, and pulled, and strained, but the thing was stubborn. He snorted to himself and reset his feet. A silly weed could not, would not!, best him. He pulled harder, and with a quick shift of earth, the thing flew right out of the ground.

Unfortunately, Iwao wasn’t able to compensate for the balance shift fast enough and so wound up right on his bum, thankfully on the edge of the patch. His hands were still held aloft, and dangling from them was…a carrot. Even with the little knowledge he had of plants, he could tell that it had been a premature pluck, and its curled tip pointed accusingly right back at him

Iwao looked helplessly from the carrot back to Satsumari. “Will it still grow if I stuff it back in the ground?” He rested his arms on his knees and huffed. He had broken into the lightest of sweats. “What enjoyment do you get out of this anyway?” He eyed her as she moved swiftly through her row. There had to be some secret to this.

Friendly Friend

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
User Image
Satsumari "Satsu" Sohma
The Dragon Botanist

Satsu smiled "Well, the leaves aren't too tasty to humans. However silkworms love the stuff" she said as she continued to tend to the garden "The berries on it however, are what was on top of breakfast this morning and are completely edible when they are a dark purple colour."

Satsu looked over at the ram as he fell on his bottom after pulling up a carrot, giving a small chuckle, she offered her hand to help him up "Unfortunately no, it most likely won't" she said a bit dissapointed "But on the bright side, baby carrots are generally sweeter than their bigger bretherin taste-wise" she said with a smile, and pushing a bit of her blone hair away "Well, I've always been drawn to gardening since I was little" she said walking back over to her shed "My dad is a fisherman, so he told me stories of how many people got sick from not eating enough fruits and veggies when I was just starting school. I wanted to help them, so I tried to learn all I could about gardening"

Where am I: Inside the Sohma Mansion
What i'm doing: going to go make breakfast before tending to the garden.
What i'm wearing:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff