Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
User Image

☢ll Demon Slayer of Human World

User Image

Deep pink eyed female did not like moving from country to the next. Why did have to leave Sunnydale? she wanted to stay and help Buffy but no her mother had to get that new job in Japan! why in Japan!? why can't it be down the street in Sunnydale! she sighed she just finished unpacked her room.

She had her weapons in her closet for now all about her katana she like top keep at least one weapon with her on at all times. In way this can be good for her she did not have deal with hellmouth no more. But she did not want leave Buffy with this problem also.

Hikaru need to go out on the town tonight to see check out the place. Tokyo is the largest city in Japan. Maybe she can make new friends, her mother wanted her to have normal friends now can she have normal friends if she was the demon slayer? she grabs her bag that had her holy water in it as she heads out of the room.

"I'm going out. I'll be back later.." She told her mother as she left the apartment building she wanted have an normal house not an small apartment building! she sighed as she heads into the streets of the city.

What she learned from the letter she gotten the other day their was an group of vampires hiding out somewhere. This wasn't her job to fight vampires she wasn't the vampire slayer Buffy was. Hikaru was the demon slayer big differents.

But something did cough her eye, their was an female that was half breed. Half vampire, Half Demon she did not think that can happen. Demons and Vampires getting together?! maybe she should check the graveyard. She figure that should be the wise thing to go check out.

Mood: Content
With: Alone
Outfit: Check me out
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

This was the first time in weeks she can leave the mansion for school. Her parents and her four sister became over protected with her about leaving the mansion. She knew what was going on, she wasn't stupid.

She just wanted be normal person, as she walked down the street heading to her high school. She did not think this was the day she would pass that test she been studying for while. As her day passed the school was glad she returned also. After the long school day she packed up her things then heads out of the classroom with her bag in her hands.

As she exited the school building maybe she can go downtown for while to play some human games. Akaku need an break from being locked up in her room all the time! the arcade was the perfect place for her to be right now.

She heads down the street heading to the arcade as she entered the busy arcade she walked over to an popular game that humans play all the time. She put her money into the machine, as she started playing the game. This was better being home all the time.

As she was stared at the clock it's was getting late she still had to go shopping before coming home. She hated curfew why dose she have one anyway? Vampires haunt at night. She grabs her school bag she heads out of the arcade then heads down the street to the super market for an half breed she like human food over blood at times.

Mood: Happy
Company: Alone
Crush: My little secret~
OOC: --

Shy Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spike

"I am not a rebel, your an idiot"

Spike watched as the strange girl walked out of the arcade. Demonic energy mixed with something fimular. A vampire? He tilted his head as he looked at the pretty girl. That...Thing was a half breed? it was the strangest mixture he had ever seen. He thought demons and vampires hated each other, but if that were the case, why would they mate to begin with? Bah to many questions. He threw up his hands at the question. He had moved from LA to Tokyo to find something or someone other then this strange creature.

He just decided he'd go after her, so he jumped down off the roof of the nearest building that was next to the arcade, and fallowed her in the darkness of the streets. He knew eventually he'd be caught, but he didn't care much about that. He could out smart, or out sass anyone if he wished to, so he didn't care either way. The only reason why he hid in the shadows was because the lights burned so bright in the square at night, it was like actual rays of sun on a vampire. Oh how spike loathed the light.

He blinked when he stopped at a grocery store? Why would a half demon/half vampire go grocery shopping, did she already have a human mate? He scratched his head in wonder. It down right confused the poor soul. "I've seen it all!" he muttered to himself. "Why on earth? If I fallow it will burn me," he said, shocked to see part of his kind walk so casualy into a human grocery store. "A vampire walks into the grocery store..." he muttered. "what's the punch line? I don't get it," he said placing a hand on his head as if the puzzle gave him a headache. "To bad Buffy's not here, she would know," he muttered to himself as if that would solve the punch line.

User Image

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

As Hikaru reached the busy streets she notices an blond girl walked into the super market. She notices this vampire standing outside the super market in light day? since dose Vampires like the sunlight? this was beyond strange for her. It's wasn't her job to kill vampires she was an demon slayer. But for some reason this blondie vampire look familiar to her.

What the blond vampire said next 'Buffy' that must be Spike the world famous vampire! Hikaru rolled her eyes what he said about the blond girl inside the super market. The color haired female walked over to the famous vampire. "Their is an thing call food. Some people eat it..." She teased as she watches Akaku from the window she can't tell if she was one she pose be haunting.

To her she look like an human with no harm done. Her eyes stared at Spike why was he here? She thought he was back in LA or Sunnydale did he follow her? Vampires have an habit of following her everywhere she went. Cross US or to another country.

With: Spike
OOC:

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

Akaku entered the super market as she pick up some type of Japanese dish she wanted to try it's was spicy dish she love spicy foods. As she was checking out she notices two figures standing out the door. Who are they? Are they the haunters that been searching for her? she grabs her bags of food she need get out here without being notices by those people.

She walked to the back of the store she knew the backdoor was unlocked anyway. She walked into the back room it's was the shipping room. She walked out of the back door. Hoping they did not notices her. She walked into the alleyway as she slipped out of the alleyway into the streets once more.

She knew that did not shake them off. She need get home before they start to follow her. She heads to the forest path where the old mansion lies. Even know it's was bright outside. The forest trees covered out the sunlight who they can't get burn as badly

Mood: Worried
Company: Alone
Crush: My little secret~
OOC: --

Shy Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spike

"I am not a rebel, your an idiot"

Spike blinked and looked at the demon hunter. Was she talking to him? Famous? Spike? "Now i've seen everything," he muttered and placed a hand on his hip. "First a vampire...type thing going human food shopping, and now I'm famous," he said. He was more curious about this being famous thing then the vampire going grocery shopping now. That he could get back to later when he had more time to think about it.

He smirked a little. "I think some people would say different," he said, "But I like where your going," he said. "I thought I knew you from some where," he muttered softly. "Do all girls think I'm famous, or just you?" he asked. He didn't really care to know, because there was his dream, laying in a wake of ash and dust, but he didn't care. He just wanted to know more. "I think she left, we scared her away." he said and frowned a little as if he got a bad grade on a test that he thought he'd do way better at. "I wasn't going to try and hurt her, I just wanted to talk to her, lets see where she goes," he said.

This was perfect. The spikey haired vampire got bored. He didn't care much anymore why the girl had gone to the grocery store, everyone had their ways of consuming their amounts of food for the week, and his 'food' was blood, just like how hers might be stake and lamb chops. Those poor lambs. He thought to himself.

User Image

Heart Guardian

18,525 Points
User Image

User Image

Hikaru blinked. Was he living in underground all this time or something? "Time change. Some vampires eat human food. All but her.. She must be the one.." She remember getting reports from blood banks about an blonde haired female taken bags of blood. She notices one of the blood bags on the ground. She must of drop it, she pick up the bag her name was on it was. "Akaku Mayu. So she is part of the Mayu Clan. She the one that don't attack humans for blood. She goes to blood banks for her blood.." She explained.

She stared at Spike as she shake her head. "Buffy told me about you. I like giving people nick names.." She smirked as she notices the female leaving through the backdoor. Did they really scare her or did she figure out Hikaru was part of the haunter group that is after the clan. What she was told her master wants to make 'nice' to the clan she did not think that was true or not. This did worried her she slipped the bag of blood into her bag. "Let go, I'm want to know more about her also." As she heads down the street to the forest path. She notices this was an beaten path type of path to stay off.

With: Spike
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items