Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Riku-

Riku looked over at Zexion."Hmm? I was just thinking that someone else probably has entered the castle. Maybe you should check it out while I watch over Namine." Riku said, and then brought his chair to Namine's bedside and sat beside her.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Ibuki-

Ibuki yawned sleepily."Hmm? Oh portals everywhere you said mom? Now that you mention it I ended up in one the other day.....it wasn't fun." Ibuki went over to Xemnas and hugged him."Dad I didn't forget you." Ibuki smiled up at Xemnas."Oh um can I go to the other castle and see Zexion?" Ibuki asked them.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Ⓝoel Ⓥermillion

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Then fix this before i panic even more."Noel said as she crossed her arms thinking he was the only person she seen here already besides the weird black creature. Noel looked around again trying to see if she could see anyone."Have you met anyone here?"Noel asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
~SHADOW~

User Image
++++++++++++++++++++

Shadow remained outside of the castle thinking there might be people living in it. If he barged in they might tell him to leave. Like he would do as they say anyways. He grinned as he walked in anyways. He could hear voices not far away from him and voices from another room."That answers one of the questions."He told himself just then a black creature appeared infont of him."What the hell?"He asked as he attacks it with a weird blade that appeared in his hand.

++++++++++++++++++++

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ChaosBrand Shadow Keyblade

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Number XIII
Roxas

User Image
==============================
"We should head back to the castle soon."Roxas said after they finised eating there ice creams. He stood up looking at Axel knowing he agreed with him since there wasnt much to do around Twilight Town besides the silly struggle games."If you dont hurry ill leave ya here."Roxas said kidding around.
==============================
User Image
Zexion

Zexion agreed and went on his way he did find a young lady and a dark and red male it seemed as if that had met the shadow heartless. He dashed over and smacked on with his book it died. "Theses are heartless and if you aren't careful they can and will steal your heart. So I would recommend that you kill them anything really a gun, blade, spells, a keyblade works the best those." He looked at the lady to shadowy male with spiky hair. "I am Zexion and you two are?" He said addressing Noel and Shadow.

User Image
Saïx

Saix looked over at Xemnas he really didn't mind it. "I don't mind as long as you are safe and careful around the new strangers is all. We have yet to know rather they are friend or foe." He said not yet sure to make out on them.

User Image
Axel

Axel finished off his ice cream and got up. "I'm coming I'm coming Roxy." He said walking over and put a hand on Roxas's shoulder. "You would never leave me now would ya?" Axel smirked and gave Roxy a wink, it was so fun to tease him.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Ragna The Bloodedge

"Me no I've seen no one but you fighting that strange creature why?" Ragna asked him wondering if someone was with her when she got stuck in here. He looked around seeing more of those creatures appearing around them. "No time to relax it seems." He said as he took Noel's hand to pull her furuther into the building behind them as he hoped those creatures couldn't follow them further thought they weren't being attacked anymore so he stopped. "And why do you expect me to be able to solve this problem anyway?"He asked her as he noticed them suddenly being spoken to. "I'm Ragna The Bloodedge." He told the strange. "And this is Noel."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff