• Forum Sophomore 300
Starting in the morning

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CHAPTER 1

Well, we have the amount I wanted to begin so we're going to start!!! Here's how it is going to go down.

It's been three days since the outsiders have been at the Sohma house. They have had time to settle in and those that are in school begin school in three days. For now, they have time to adjust and get to know the people they're living with.

I would like the dog to start in House number 2, say a sleep over or something, but being she's alone in the third house I don't want her by herself. Check the day and time of day on page one. It'll give all the weather information.

Today the Sohmas, with their house guests, are supposed to be meeting at the main estate, but that isn't until lunch. Of course, if they feel like they need to escape the chaos of their house they are more then welcome to go to the main estate sooner.

We have two heads of houses so far. Mello is the head of house one and Tsuyu is the head of house two. This just means they are the owners of these houses. The other places do not have heads right now, besides the main estate but that belongs to the God no matter his/her age.

Our goals for this chapter will be:

Get to know everyone
Get to the main estate
Maybe a change or two after we get to know one another
Some fights, drama, maybe? Up to you guys
Getting some more people to join so we can have some real fun!

Thank you all for your participation and remember I or Mizuki are here if you have questions or concerns. Everyone as of this point is free to post as often as they wish!!! I look forward to role playing with you all.

werewolf mizuki

v i a v i a

toxic interior

snowflake_ssl21133

yuugen-chi

Tocksique's Husband

Noble Rogue

Akira Sohma
Sohma Family | Cat | Zodiac

User Image

"The cat of the zodiac. The curse affects me the worst."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akira Sohma woke up with a yawn, rolling out of bed and landing on the floor. The red haired child groaned weakly as he sat up, yawning and stretching briefly. The cat was wearing a set of navy blue silk pajamas and padded around barefooted. The young Sohma walked downstairs into the empty kitchen and looked around. Nobody was around to be seen, which suited him well. Akira walked over to the fridge and opened it up, pulling out the milk and grabbing a cup from the strainer beside the sink. He poured the milk into the cup, filling it up before putting the milk back into the fridge and sitting at the table, shivering slightly.

"Why's it so gray outside?" He asked weakly. He was slightly cold, mostly his bare feet on the wood but he paid it no mind. Sipping more off of his milk, staring off outside, the cat began to subconsciously rub the beads on his wrist. The very beads that kept him sane and human. He sighed and finished his milk, putting the cup on the counter before walking to the living room and throwing himself down on the couch. Akira buried his face into the cushion and sighed. Into the cushion, he mumbled, "This is stupid... I don't want to go back to school, it's hard..." The cat's stomach let out a rumble, making the cat groan again.

Thoughts: I'm hungry...
Who with: Alone

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image Mello Sohma The Cow of the Zodiac - - - >

xxxxxxx "I don't belong here..."

xxxxxxxxxx Location: My House - - With: Me, Myself and I - - - Thoughts: Did I seriously just do that?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "You want me to do what?"

xxxxx Mello had taken the night shift at work. He was half asleep as he shoved his hands in his pockets and headed home. Honestly, he'd been avoiding his house since the "intruder" had come and he had yet to really interact with her. He hardly knew the girls' name, and he still had yet to talk to God. There was no way in hell his home was going to be intruded upon. He worked hard to keep his house where it was and sure, he did have the girls with him, but he loved them. Who didn't love Mao though? That girl was so cute and between himself and Tamaki she was really spoiled. Mello spent about every dime he had on those two girls. He lit a cigarette before he made it home. He didn't like the younger one seeing the bad habits he had. Mello had been living alone until the God brought these two over. Of course, being Mello and being in the personality shift that he's in, he didn't take that well at first either, but Mao had him eating out of her hand in days. Damn the brat, she was really good. These past few days had been exhausting, left him feeling tired and most of the time emotionless. He conversed very little with his guest and even less with the few outside his walls.

xxxxx Letting a trail of smoke slip between his lips he was able to see his house from here. Mello had gone fairly far from the main estate, one of the furthest back. He liked being his own person, being his own entity. Well, that is until his two female companions made themselves comfortable within those same walls. Now he lived for the three of them. Mello knew he was being irrational but that was how he was most of the time. He was a big softy, it just took him a moment to get used to change. Yawning he looked up at the graying sky and shook his head in annoyance before dropping the cigarette and heading inside. It was about eight in the morning. He'd gotten home just in time to make breakfast and maybe skip out before anyone woke up. Then again, he was half asleep and really damn tired. Running a hand through his hair he deposited his work apron on a chair before heading into the kitchen. He made breakfast when he could just so Tamaki didn't have to. He hated how much older she acted to care for Mao, so sometimes he helped out to give her a break.

xxxxx Grabbing a bowl he set it on the counter before grabbing a pan and letting it sit on the stove. Closing his eyes briefly he shook his head and opened the cupboards looking for all his food and ingredients. He was going to have to skip out on a night shift tonight. It would kill him if he tried. "Pancakes sound good for now. Easy and stay good for hours." Yeah, whatever made his life easy. He threw some flour in a bowl before reaching for something else and spilling the vanilla. Cursing under his breath he righted the container and went for a towel. Clumsy, that's what happened to him when he didn't get enough sleep. He became a downright klutz. His mind drifted to the others of the family and he wondered how they were faring with their own intruders. He used the word lightly feeling bad almost instantly for being cold to them, but Mello again didn't like change. He felt something slip down his wrist and he looked up in time to stop the steady flow of vanilla from making it's way down his counter. He spaced out too much to cook.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OutOfCharacter: I will be relying with Kieran in a bit. And I will fix up the layout and what not, but I'm late for class and wanted to get this out! Hope everything goes well!

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E !

██████████████████████████ T S U Y U /// S O H M A █████████████████████ T h e ███ R a b b i t

| playful and hungry | ████████ | akira-chan |████████ | kitchen of house two |

B Z Z Z Z Z T T T ! ! An alarming sound caused a petite girl to sit straight up in a panic. Heart pounding and ears ringing, she exclaimed, "Wha-?! What's happening?!" with messy brown locks of hair tangled in her face. Tsuyu had been up all night editing photos for a wedding she shot a few weeks before, and the poor girl didn't sleep too well either. It took her a while to figure out that the loud sound was coming from the phone under her pillow. Quickly she dismissed the alarm and got out of bed, putting on a light pink satin robe. Before exiting the room, she stuck her glasses on and pulled her tangled mess of hair back into a braid.

From down the hallway, the living room could be seen with a small redhead on the couch. Tsuyu grinned with an eyebrow raised. What was Akira doing up already? He didn't have school for another three days. Very quietly, the rabbit tiptoed her way to behind the couch trying to keep her breathing even. Finally when she was in position, Tsuyu jumped onto the couch bringing the boy and the pillow he was holding into a tight hug. "Akira-chan!!" she chimed. No doubt the young cat was going to be mad, shocked, or both. Trying her hardest to hold on, the rabbit said, "Two questions! One: What are you doing up already? And two," she let go of him and stood up in front of the couch with a hand on her hip, "Have you eaten?" Tsuyu knew full well the kid was hungry. After all, how could she not have heard his stomach growl right before she pounced on him? Heck, she probably could've heard his stomach growl from the Main Estate.

Walking over to the kitchen, Tsuyu started taking out some bread for toast. She liked more western food compared to eastern. It was so much simpler, and usually sweeter. With her head in the fridge, she called out, "What would you like to eat, kitty-chan? I can make toast. Or french toast. That's fancy, right?" She came back out of the fridge with eggs, the rest of the milk, and grape jelly for her own toast. "What do you want?" she asked playfully. One of the only times Tsuyu was ever even slightly responsible was when it came to food and feeding the cat. She loved it. He was adorable.. and he was a cat- she loved anything cute... like cats.

[ [ O O C : : First post done! I'm so happy I get to finally use this layout! ] ]

Tocksique's Husband

Noble Rogue

Akira Sohma

User Image

Akira had almost fallen asleep again when he heard something creeping on him. He sighed internally, knowing what was about to happen. The feline opened his mouth to say something when suddenly it was too late, Tsuyu pounced, landing on the couch and pulling the boy holding the pillow into a tight hug. He squirmed a bit, pushing against her as she held onto him tightly, asking her questions. Growling slightly, the rabbit released him and stood up, placing a hand on her hip, asking her second question. "I had a bad dream." The cat explained, lying back down on the pillow. At her second question, he shook his. His stomach betrayed him and growled loudly once again, making the boy turn a faint pink.

She knew better anyways. She walked to the kitchen and the sounds of the fridge opening reached his ears, asking what the boy wanted to eat. Akira groaned and walked out to the kitchen with a frown. "Some french toast I guess..." The feline responded, sitting at the table, feet dangling several inches from the ground as he rested his head on the table. "What is Tsuyu doing today?" He asked curiously. He had a martial arts lesson later in the day but that wasn't till around five that evening. The rabbit was always kind to him and showing affection to the distant cat. He didn't understand why but it was nice to be loved every so often.

Thoughts: It's too early to be hugged.
Who with: Tsuyu

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E ! S M I L E !

██████████████████████████ T S U Y U /// S O H M A █████████████████████ T h e ███ R a b b i t

| curious | ████████ | akira-chan |████████ | kitchen of house two |

Tsuyu grinned when the young boy walked over to the kitchen with a groan and a frown; and she turned the stove on to start making their breakfast. "What is Tsuyu doing today?" he asked her with his head on the table. The rabbit just stared at him for a moment, letting the pan on the stove warm up. "Wha--?" Her face turned red and all of sudden, the girl- loving all things cute- squealed in complete happiness. "Akira-chan! Do you have any idea just how CUTE you are right now?!"

She danced over to him and pretended to pet his head without touching him. Then without warning, Tsuyu straightened up and put her index finger next to her mouth and the other hand behind her back. "You know, I'm sure I have a lot to do today, but I probably won't do them. I should probably call in sick today at the book store since we have that meeting at the Main.." Her voice faded a bit before saying "house." She had actually forgotten about the whole thing until she got to talking about it. When was that entire thing organized anyway? Realizing she was a little lost in thought, the rabbit shook her head and pushed her glasses back up on the bridge of her nose. "We're meeting at the main house today around lunch time," she said plainly before turning around to make their breakfast.

As she dunked the bread into an egg/milk/cinnamon concoction, Tsuyu glanced up over her glasses at the young cat. "Do you want to talk about your dream?" she asked, throwing the piece of bread onto a pan. She continued making their breakfast until she had five pieces done. A stack of plates in one hand and the plate full of french toast in the other, Tsuyu brought everything over to the table where Akira was. She enjoyed spending time with the kid. He was adorable, a hard worker, and really.. she felt bad because most zodiac hated him just for being the cat. It wasn't his fault, though. He hadn't picked that path. That's something Tsuyu understood very well.

[ [ O O C : : --- ] ]

Agony and Ecstasy's Significant Otter

Dapper Anubutt

User Image

Akiko rolled on the couch in the living room. She had fallen asleep at the wrong house just visiting and noise from Akira were waking her up. Groaning the dog sat up and stretched her arms out. She was still in a bage sweatshirt and pair of cut off blue jean shorts. Akiko felt...gross and in need of a shower. Let out a small groan she looked towards the kitchen of the house and stood up. "I'm up I'm up...." she groaned sheepishly walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Kitten....BunBun~" Akiko said grabbing the cat and pulling him into a cuddle and nuzzled his cheek giving a lazy smile. Going over to Tsuyu she did the same thing to her.
                    Akiko was far to affectionate for her own good. Getting go finally she grinned, "Yo guys~! Sorry I crashed on your coach.....thanks though." she scratched her cheek leaning on the cabinet. "You guys sleep well? I'm all stiff! How long has that couch been there?" Akiko pouted childishly.

She was still paying attention to the two in front of her but felt her phone go off in her pocket. Though it seemed rude she pulled out and unlocked it.

[TEXT :: Papa Dog]

Morning Lil Pup.
                    Might need ur help l8tr
                    at resteraunt. Pls?

Akiko frowned looking at the text from her dad but would worry about that later on. First of all she had to go to the main house with the rest of the family. Not sure why, but Akiko never questioned the god. Without replying Akiko put Tsuyu phone away and smirked, "So.....what's for breakfast?" she asked with her stomach growling.

User Image

Company: Tsuyu & Akira
Feeling: Stiff, Huggy, Hungry

OOC: Sorry it sucks

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

xXx . . .Kieran O' Harte . . . XxX

"People call me tempermental, yeah right."

With: Akira, Akiko, Tsuyu
Thinking: It is too damn early, why is everyone awake?

xxx

♬♭ ♪♬ x I wanna shelter you
With the beast inside there is nowhere we can hide
This is my kingdom come This is my kingdom come
Look into my eyes it's where my demons hide
Don't get to close it's where my demons hide

xxx

xxxxx Kieran was dreaming wonderful dreams of getting the hell out of Japan when something woke him. A yell it sounded like. The yell of a child. Oh right, there was one of those in here. Kieran's blue eyes opened as he threw an arm over his eyes with a smirk. Well, there was one good thing about this house he was stuck in. There were currently two other females and one was around his age. He was aware the younger female was still older, but hell at least she wasn't in her mid twenties. Kieran had learned very little about the people he'd been staying with, and though he'd tried he didn't get much from anyone. Akira, he was one of the children lived here with Tsuyu who didn't seem to be his sister or any of that. Why was a child as young as Akira on his own with someone like Tsuyu? The red head ran a hand through his hair as he sat up in bed with a yawn. So much for sleep, maybe he could make himself useful and get some useful information for once.

xxxxx Throwing on a basic t shirt and a pair of shorts he stood and headed out of the room to look around. He'd only been to this house and the main house, but he had only been at the main house for minutes before he was stuck here. He felt a bit odd being in a place where he was obviously not wanted. Why were these people bringing others from around the country if they weren't social? Sighing the male poked his head around into the kitchen to scan his surroundings. He was still very unsure in this new environment and he missed home already. He honestly didn't think he could ever miss home this badly. Tsuyu, Akiko, and Akira were all awake. Why wasn't he surprised? He was the last one awake, like usual. Shrugging he walked into the space trying to look more confident then he felt. He wished he'd have set an alarm. He should say something, a good morning or something. When he noticed the small dishes here or there he wondered what she was making.

xxxxx Kieran sighed inwardly and smiled out. "Morning, Tsuyu, Akiko." He glanced over at the small, red headed child with a slight nod. He didn't deal well with kids, never really knew how to handle them considering he didn't have any siblings. "Need any help with anything?" He hadn't yet developed his ego or attitude of arrogance so as of now he was more reserved in things he did. Great, he was stuck in a house with people he hardly knew and he had no idea how he was supposed to act or feel. This was not going to go well and it was only morning. He looked out the window for a split second and frowned. Why was it so damn foggy all the time? Home was never like this.

xxxxx Kieran tried to figure out something intelligent to say, but at this time of morning he was hardly awake let alone intelligent. The other two seemed fairly awake and slightly full of energy. Akira didn't seem as awake, in fact, he looked like he'd woken only moments ago. Leaning on the wall with a small yawn he worked on re-wakening his body. If he was going to survive a new country he needed to be on his toes.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xxx <3xxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" No Matter What We Breed
We Are All Still Made of Greed
This Is My Kingdom Come
"

Tocksique's Husband

Noble Rogue

Akira Sohma

User Image

Akira whined at Tsuyu's loud squealing and covered his ears as the rabbit walked over to him and began petting the space above his head. She began telling him she probably had a lot of stuff to do then paused, trailing off in her sentence, obviously feeling the way that Akira did. "Oh..... I should probably let my sensei know..." The red head said, quietly, obviously disappointed. He hated the main house. There was a brief period where the cat was caught up in his thoughts that he didn't hear Akiko entering the kitchen. In fact, he didn't even notice her at all until she pulled him into a hug and nuzzled his cheek, making him squirm a bit before she hugged Tsuyu in a similar manner. "Good morning..." He replied simply, looking at the french toast that the rabbit brought to the table.

"It was just a bit of fire..." Akira finally replied to Tsuyu, who inquired about his dream. He stood up and walked to a drawer where he grabbed a few forks and his cup from the counter before going back to the table, pouring himself another glass of milk. He drank from the cup and heard rustling down the hall. The outsider was awake. Sitting back down, Akira grabbed a piece of the french toast and cut it up into squares before him. Kieran walked into the kitchen, fully dressed. He said hi to the two adults, and nodded his head slightly at Akira, earning him a frown. Akira stood up and grabbed the syrup from the fridge and opened it up on his way back.

"Morning, Kieran." The boy said politely, not wanting to be rude. He didn't mind, nor care about the foreigner's presence, so long as he didn't make it so he couldn't attend his martial arts classes. Taking his spot back, Akira poured the syrup on his french toast squares and closed it, popping one square into his mouth and chewing thoughtfully. As the cat thought, he wiggled his toes a bit to try and get the feeling back into them. "I hope it doesn't rain today... I don't want to walk in that." He said with a nod, eating quicker. Kieran yawned as Akira looked up, feeling his own yawn coming up, the boy swallowed his food quickly and covered his mouth before yawning. He shook his head slightly and rubbed his eyes. "Are you prepared to go to the main house?" Akira asked the teenager who spread his yawn.

Thoughts: What's his problem?
Who with: Tsuyu, Akiko and Kieran
TamakiSohma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀ
User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ mello's house xx ⋰⋰ xx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ mello xx ⋰⋰ xx ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ pictured

A slender figure could be made out beneath a dark red blanket, sleeping peacefully. After a moment the figure began to stir for a second before removing the blanket from their body to reveal a fair skinned, dark brown haired girl with eyes the color of peaches. She yawned as she stood up and then proceeded to stretch, letting out a pleased sigh afterwards. The female made her bed before she began to get dressed by first slipping on matching white underwear and then over that a red turtleneck sweater, a dark blueish gray skirt, and then white socks the reach the middle of her calves. The brunette grabbed her brush and sat in a chair at her desk in order to brush her hair which extended to the bottom of her calves. This always took a few minutes seeing as how there was so much hair and it would often tangle in places while she slept.

This modest teenager's name was Tamaki Sohma, the Boar of her cursed family. She lived with her cousin Mello who was the Cow, and her younger sister Mao who was the Horse. The three of them had been living rather happily for the past few years, but things changed a couple days ago when a foreign outside was made to live with them. Being on the shy side she hadn't been comfortable with the decision, especially when she found out it was a female. Unknown to most, Tamaki had developed a crush on Mello over the time she'd spent living with him. Part of her didn't believe she had a chance with the older Sohma, but the other part of her held out hope since they were around each other so much. Well, that hadn't been so since the arrival of the outsider which worried her a bit. Despite these feelings the brunette has been kind to their guest, but she's hoping the older girl will soon return to her home.

Tamaki could smell the scent of food as she finished brushing her hair, which surprised her since she was the one to usually cook. Mello would do it when he could, but she wasn't expecting him to do so that morning mainly due to the fact that he had worked third shift and she figured he would just go to sleep when he came home. "Could it be her..?", the slender girl wondered, the 'her' being the outsider. In order to find out she left her room and quietly entered the kitchen where she saw Mello cooking pancakes, putting a smile on her face. "Good morning, Mello-san.", she said in her usual soft voice. That's when she noticed the vanilla spill. "Oh, I'll help.", she smiled slightly as she spoke. The slender girl quickly found a small washcloth and dampened it, then began helping Mello with the mess. "I can do this if you would rather sleep..", Tamaki added as she looked at the older male, referring to the cleaning and the cooking.

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image Mello Sohma The Cow of the Zodiac - - - >

xxxxxxx "I don't belong here..."

xxxxxxxxxx Location: My House - - With: Tamaki - - - Thoughts: Someone is awake

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "You want me to do what?"

xxxxx Mello hadn't heard Tamaki wake up, so when she appeared in the kitchen from nowhere he jumped slightly dropping his fork. Looking you with a tired smirk he skim his head, "It's okay, Tamaki. I can do this. I miss seeing you and Mao so no worries." go choose not to disclose that he had been working yet again. He didn't need Tamaki worrying unnecessarily about his foolish attitude about this whole stranger thing. They were kids and didn't need to be involved in all this adult stuff. That's what he tried to tell himself any way. "I'll sleep later today." He promised with a grin. Mello was used tour little sleep so it wasn't like it would be too bad going a few more hours. At least if he made breakfast he would get too see the girls some. He figured he should at least attempt to be kind to the other female in his home. It didn't seem too fair and the more he thought the worse he felt. He was going to have to attempt to be nice to her.

xxxxx Looking back at Tamaki he thanked her as she helped with his mess. He was fantastic at being a klutz in the morning. "How are you? Is everything going well with you and your sister. I've been neglecting my duties as the oldest and ignoring you two lately." which he felt bad about. He had to work on his mood changes. Yea right. Grinning he finished mixing and pointed to the pan. Though while I have you here you can do the flipping. I'm not sure it's wise for me to be working on a hot stove." with his luck he would end up getting burnt or something. Not preferable on a day where he had to deal with the family. He didnt mind most of them but some of the members managed to get under his skin deeply. He grabbed some plates from the cupboard and set the table with a shrug. Off in his own world he couldn't help but smile to himself. "Plus, you're not my wife, Tamaki. I don't expect you, or even our guest, to do anything that is annoying. That includes cleaning considering most of the mess is mine."

xxxxx Mello was fantastic at making messes and never cleaning then up. Sometimes it was annoying for his own doing,so he didn't expect anyone else to do the work. "Just be a normal kid and ignore the stupid things I do." if he was expecting Tamaki to be normal he was joking himself. She had gotten used to one thing and to expect her to change it now was unrealistic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OutOfCharacter:

yuugen-chi
TamakiSohma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀʀ
User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ mello's house xx ⋰⋰ xx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ mello xx ⋰⋰ xx ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ pictured

Tamaki giggled softly when Mello dropped the eating utensil, although she tried not to. She hadn't meant to startle him but she knew he wasn't upset when he smirked and told her he could do it, although she did anyway. He then went on to say that he missed seeing her and Mao, which caused the brunette to slightly blush. She was happy to hear that he missed her since she had also missed him and it showed as she smiled at the older male. "I'm glad to hear that.", she replied, noticing how tired he looked. She wanted to ask him why but at the same time she didn't want him thinking she was nosy. The slender girl wanted him to see her as a mature woman, not the insecure teenager she actual was. Tamaki smiled when Mello thanked her. "It was no trouble.", she replied kindly before washing her hands in the sink.

The long haired high schooler turned around in the middle of the red eyed male's sentence, still smiling. "Mao-chan and I are both doing very well, Mello-san. Don't worry about us so much, I can take care of things while you're busy. I don't want you to feel any unnecessary stress.", she replied, concerned. She felt less so once he smile, causing her to smile in return. Tamaki giggled a bit when he told her she could do the pancake flipping and nodded. "IYou may be right. Rest, I can do this with no trouble.", she said as she grabbed a spatula and began flipping the pancakes on the stove. She cheerfully made breakfast, turning to look at Mello when she heard him setting the table. He then said something that caused her face to turn red, that she wasn't his wife. She was very aware of this, but hearing him say it made her realize how much she wish it were to be true. "W-wife?! H-how silly..!", she stuttered, not looking at him so she wouldn't end up spilling something. "But, I don't find cleaning to be annoying. I actually kind of enjoy it..", she added with a smile once she was less flustered. "Is that weird, Mello-san?", Tamaki asked as she now felt slightly self-conscious, she didn't want him thinking that about her.

She couldn't suppress a laugh as the older male told her to be a normal kid, finding it rather humorous. "I'm sorry for laughing, it's just hard to take seriously since I'm cursed and all..", she said, becoming slightly saddened by the end of her sentence as she thought about her mother and how even if she hadn't been born the Boar she still wouldn't be living the life of a normal seventeen year old girl. The brunette quickly pushed the thought away and turned her head in order to look at her cousin. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, Mao and I think you're great.", she added, smiling and blushing once again. She looked back to the food in order to finish making the last two pancakes, which she placed atop the others once ready to be eaten. "These are ready, Mello-san.", Tamaki chirped before picking up the large plate and putting it in the center of the dining table. She looked at the food with a smile, happy with how they turned out.

KiraxBingBing-Chan

ooc // i'm gonna try to post as mao before school, but it may be after d:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas