Tell me if I am missing anyone
Made-up profile
Name:
Good or evil:
Personality:
Weapon:
Appearence:
History:
Buffy walked down a dark alley, her stake in hand hearing the rustle of a glass bottle. She turned around finding a vampire was right behind her, in one swift motion she staked him in the heart. As he turned to dust she coughed wiping the ashes of her clothes.
Name: Gen Darien
Race: Carpathian. [This is what a vampire is before it looses its could to evil for the pleasure of the kill.]
Good or evil: Good
Personality: She is a nice person untill you mention how she got her scar. She will be nice to you other than that. She is a loner and doesnt talk much. But she is very powerful and doesnt like to be in the center of attention.
Weapon: She does hand to hand combat, and swordplay. But since she is a carpathian she is a healer. And she can control nature. Also she has telepathic abilities.
Appearence: She is 5'6 and weighs 106 pounds. She has emerald green eyes and waist long dark auburn hair. She has on a knee length dress. It is black with a red sash around the middle. She has a opac necklace. Her shoes are red. And not fancy. Just like slip-ons. She has a scar that runs from the left corner of her eye to the middle of her cheek.
History: She is slightly mute sometimes. Choicing to speak in the mind of her speakers. She is labeled as someone who is a desrtuctore of evil and total domination. She is the only sibling left in her family. Her other relative's have died of and been killed. Her history is based in training in the martial arts and every type of defence there is. Since viweing her attacker's kill her parents and her fmaily right before her eyes. She has no family. She has no-one. . Gen’s abilities are unique to her and separate her from everyone else. Gen has a strong sense of inner strength. She is only half-human. And half carpathian. That leaves her sensitive to light. She prefers the night. She doesn’t go down without a fight and she is very arrogant in most issues. She is only close to very few people that she chooses to be close to. Her life is the way she wants it. For now that is.
[[Tell me if I am forgetting anything]]
((KISS FOR YOU))
[[For who?]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out