10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
        User Image
                                𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼
                                𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭

The wind whipped her hair forward, covering her eyes. Madelyn pushed at her hair as best she could but all she seemed to be able to do was make it worse. Cold sweat dripped down from her forehead and between her shoulder blades as she found herself running. The wind pushed against her back as though it egged her on as she ran between the trees. She felt herself moving faster than she ever thought possible with trees blurring before her. Her body leaped over a chasm she never would have thought she'd be able to do. When she finally stopped her hair was behind her as the wind pushed at her face.

Before her was a tree that had a glow right up the middle like some sort of heavenly light was trying to split the wood in half. She could see a young teenager before it, looking as though he were ready to collapse. Even with all the light around him she could see his hair was as black as night, as though each strand negated the otherworldly light which illuminated all around it. His skin was pale and she could almost see his blood moving below it, struggling. Her hand reached out and some sort of shout escaped her lips as she watched the white light form into wisps and pull the boy in.

The tree sealed up around him and the light vanished, leaving a feeling of panic in its wake. A wave washed out from the tree and knocked into her. And then Madelyn felt as though every bone in her body was on fire as she fell to the ground.

Madelyn sat up in bed breathing heavily. For a moment it felt as though she'd forgotten who she was and where she was at. She could still taste the forest in her mouth and feel the wind rushing through her hair. Neither of those were true, however, as it had only been a dream. One she needed to put behind her.

"Oh no you don't. You don't get to get off that easily just because of scheduling issues," Madelyn said with a certain oomph that got her point across.

The person in front of her shifted slightly as she regarded them. Just because she was still in high school did not mean that she didn't know how to handle people who wanted to renig on a deal. In fact, it was probably because of the fact that she was so young that she had so much fire and drive to see what she wanted done.

"The date for prom is set for this Friday. If you want to back out now, you hand me the deposit I already paid as well as the total sum of your price for breach of contract," she pushed.

"Look, if it's that important we'll try to be there. We'll just have to leave early," the self-proclaimed leader of the band said as he looked at the adamant blonde.

"Then we'll agree you get paid by the hour, including the sum of the deposit."

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

She really didn't like such a flippant attitude. Madelyn took one last sip from her drink before standing up, smoothing down her dress as though it had any wrinkles to begin with.

whereabouts: _____ wearing: _____ companionship:
                                At Home to the diner __________ This __________ No one Important

Warrior

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
                                        𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
                                        LETTUCE TEMPT YOU
                                        Outfit

A flush of red appeared on the females cheek from the slight embarrassment - god she was such a klutz. Despite the swift apology which she had given the man that she had just bumped into, she still didn't feel at ease, and she couldn't exactly explain why. The man seemed kind enough, although there was just something off about him that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up; a distasteful feeling that made her feel an eery presence, but surely that was just her anxiety from being an absolute idiot. This always happened, especially at new places - Lauren swore that she literally never had any luck with new places, she'd always somehow made a fool out of herself, and she hadn't remembered the last time that she hadn't made herself look like a child in front of a large group of people. Her pa liked to cool it cute, how she got so nervous and jittery when she wasn't comfortable, or nervous about something, but to her, it was just another pet peeve which she disliked about herself.

Glancing at the man, she noticed him give her a warm smile. Well, at least he wasn't mad or anything. Back in New York, if she had bumped into someone upon entering a diner or restaurant, they'd surely tell her to watch where she was going, and they were literally never kind about it at all. People in New York were always in a hurry and on the go, she found that most business men and woman were awful, as they'd always raise their voices and be extremely rude and gruff; something which she disliked from people when others made a genuine honest mistake, then again, she understood that some people were just horrible and didn't care about anyone else but themselves. Of course, there were lovely people in New York too, however it was only in certain parts of the city. As for now, comparing New York and Beacon Hills together, on her list so far, it wasn't too bad - at least the people were kind. Always a plus for starters. Surely the town would grow on her later onwards, once she had grown accustomed to the people and perhaps made a few of her own friends once she figured out how the school system worked.

"It's quite alright," the man replied to her apology, the friendly smile still on his face. Perhaps Beacon Hills wasn't going to be too bad. She'd just need to be around the right people, and surely she'd adjust in no time. Perhaps her Pa was right; afterall he knew best as he did grow up here before he moved to New York. The man spoke again. "No harm done." he finalised, Lauren nodding as she gave a shy smile back at the man, brushing herself off slightly, smoothing out her denim skirt, still rather annoyed at herself for being such a noob, the flush of red, now a slight pink. The female decided not to say anything, and it was quite awkward for a few moments until the man spoke again.

"I would recommend paying more attention in the future however," he added with a smirk, Lauren pursing her lips slightly. Damn, just when she thought he wasn't that bad, then again he was more than likely just adding light to the awkward situation at hand. The female stopped herself from letting out a soft groan, as she was well aware that she should have paid more attention, and thus why she hated herself for being a klutz. It was just something she couldn't help sometimes when she got all flustered and nervous around new people; it was an annoying habit, but give it ten minutes or so and she'd be her bubbly confident self once comfortable with who she was around. "You never quite know what you'll bump into."] he said, the girl raising a brow, curious as to what that comment exactly meant. Was it a mixed message of sorts? As he said it, she felt that eery sensation again. She really was getting the heeby jeebies from his vibes.

She watched as the man before her extended his hand and motioned for her to enter the diner as he opened the door for her. "After you." he said, Lauren giving him a small smile, the eery sensation not leaving as she brushed past him and entered the diner. Turning her head, with a small flick of her brunette hair, the teenager finally broke her own silence. "Thankyou, and really, I'm sorry again." she said, attempting another smile before walking a few steps over to distance herself slightly from him as those eery vibes were getting stronger.

Upon shifting herself, she noticed two boys that relatively looked around her age.

Please be nice
                                                    Please be nice.
                                                    Please be nice.

She thought to herself.

Her full attention was caught with a wave, and him making herself over to her. Smiling, she was relieved, as he introduced himself.

"You're kinda new around here right?"
                                                    "My name is Scott McCall."

Lauren grinned and nodded her head. "New enough, I guess so anyways. My dad grew up in Beacon Hills, it's nice to meet you though Scott," she paused and extended a hand. "My name is Lauren, Lauren Martinez. My dad is one of the new doctor's here." she stated, less nervous than she was before.

"And the dork fiddling with his car over there is Stiles," the female let out a small laugh as she glanced over to him, and Scott motioned towards his friend before calling out to him, "Hey, Stiles, you should go show Lauren how to get to the secret menu. Trust me, it's totally worth it." and the girl simply grinned, glad to finally have some social interaction with people her age again.

"Stiles huh? Interesting name. I am starving though, so I'm totally up for that." she said happily.

ooc;; yay for posts, sorry mine is so blah /: figured I'd get it up at least

𝓓𝓸𝓷’𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 _____ 𝓓𝓸𝓷’𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮
                                      𝓓𝓸𝓷’𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 _____ 𝓓𝓸𝓷’𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

User Image__User Image
      SOPHIA'S APARTMENT with Sophia and Mike
-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Parrish dropped into a seat across from Michael, not only to inspect the pocket watch closer but also to catch his breath. Sophia had stated that she had an emergency and left it at that, with no indication of what kind of emergency it was and whether she was alone or in good company. At least she had Mike to help her on the supernatural end, but apparently she called Parrish regarding physical training. He had shaken his head back and forth when she asked him if he managed to use the sword. Now that outcome would probably result from several training sessions.

For now Parrish could really use a cup of coffee. As Sophia went to make sandwiches, Parrish eyed the pocket watch, which appeared to be normal at a first glance. However, that wasn't the case as Sophia would not fake an emergency. Knowing more about the item itself would help a whole lot. "So where did this watch come from exactly? Has it been in your possession for more than a day?" Parrish inquired. "Did anything significant happen when the time struck midnight or around three in the morning? The pocket watch isn't cursed, is it?" That was just superstitions speaking, but Sophia did mention spirits after all. In any case, he was not going to touch it until he found out more.

"The police department does have evidence lockers..." he trailed off. "About the blond man, is that the only descriptor so far?" Parrish looked between Sophia and Michael. "If he is human or even has a physical form?" Common sense told him that they couldn't hand off the watch if the blond man did not exist in the flesh, but again, the spirits were involved. After being exposed to supernatural creatures, there was no way that Parrish was making any assumptions.

THE NIGHT IS DARK AND FULL OF TERRORS___BUT THE FIRE BURNS ALL OF THEM AWAY

You know that danger goes where emotion flows. I wish sometimes I'd never known love.
                                                                        It's dangerous... the way I can't move on... lost in emotion...

Maxwell Balik
                                                                        User Image
                                                                        BATHTUB MERMAN
                                                                        You said it's dangerous to love so deeply. I never cared, I felt completely.
                                                                        It's dangerous... the waves crash on the shore, but never repeating.

User Image

"H-Hey man, if you're gonna eat me, at least buy me dinner first. I'm a classy lady."

Maxwell let out a rather undignified snort of snuffled laughter, covering it up by touching his nose and turning his head away. Dylan disclosed more medium information to Nathan while showing off his ability to produce fire. Pity he couldn't manipulate water; a demonstration of ability is always the most convincing method, especially when you've been thrown into a new viewpoint of reality. He felt a little bad for Nathan but, best for it to be sooner then later. As Dylan pointed out, souls could take him over and people could use him. Meanwhile, Lydia made a vague comment about Peter and scolded Dylan for scaring Nathan. Both of them brought up another medium and Lydia offered to give Nathan the kid's phone number. He sat in silence, listening. He didn't really need to give input. Let the kids chat amongst themselves.

"I..I don't know guys. I might need some time," he admitted, "this is a lot of information to swallow."

"Hopefully you have enough time to process before chaos remerges in this town," Maxwell commented.

Dylan then completely changed the subject by asking Maxwell, "So Max, how've you been these past two weeks? Have those hunters tried to find you yet?"

Maxwell gave a noticeable flinch. He still felt guilt for leaving the Petrovas and it ate at him a little. If he could go back in time however, he would still leave. A pack bond was his best bet at recovery and the independence Peter gave him was nice. Sure, the Petrovas could have given him some more independence but the issue there would be either fellow Petrovas or other hunting families catching wind of them having a merman and treating him like one of their own and that would have given them a headache. Besides, he wanted to start a new chapter in his life and sadly, the Petrovas weren't part of it. He felt the most guilty for Matt and he wished he would have be able to have a conversation with Matt face to face about the situation. But, Peter had given him no time and he took the opportunity and left with a poorly written note. He wanted to speak to Matt once more but, part of the deal with Peter was pushing the Petrovas as far away as possible with legal and law enforcement paperwork. Maxwell was confident that ruined all chances of a reconciliation. There was no turning back now.

The time between the question and Maxwell's answers was a few seconds but to Maxwell those seconds had felt a bit like an eternity. He replied, "No, they haven't look for me." and then he changed the subject by saying, "My eyesight is getting worse. That's a good thing for a merman by the way." He added that once he realized how bad it sounded. "It means my gamble at curing my illness is working. I'm finally healing. I have an idea on speeding it up but... that may not be a gamble I'll win." Maxwell had recently acquired the recipe for the "cure" his mother had given him and he was confident with some research and testing, he could create a cure for the cure. Or else he could literally poison himself and die a horrible death.

Only an ocean could know,
                                                                        The weight of the world on my shoulders.
                                                                        Thinking of you, my love...
                                                                        I wish I could drown out emotion, 'till only the ocean knows.
                                                                        User Image
                                                                        Wash me away.
                                                                        Carry my heart on an ocean.
                                                                        Love has forsaken, been taken to somebody else...
                                                                        I wish I could drown my emotions, 'till only the ocean knows.

Feral Noob

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THE WARRIOR D R U I D

The last few weeks were relatively mellow for the man of Romania despite everything happening so seemingly rapid. If anything it was most enjoyable to have been around someone that you had an abundance of feelings about--though mixed feelings about your own self. The more complicated feelings welling within were far more vexing than any codex or myth he had ever deciphered. Regardless of such silly notions and what Matthios thought were simply fleeting dreams, he’d quickly put all of that aside to pursue exactly what he damn well wanted. Matthios, for the first time in a long while going on with his life. No more dwelling, no more unfathomable hatred ( at least for now ) or anything that was going to drag him down. It was his time to enjoy life. Joining Apollo’s pack took some acclimating to since his strength was quite unusual in comparison to his former Alpha, Loranna.

Bearing no hard feelings towards the rambunctious Alpha he still held quite dear, Matthios had to part ways with the she-wolf to try and live the rest of his life in this foreign and modern world. What he did not know was that the curse he shouldered was unforgiving. To which, the Druid absolutely had to be attached to an Alpha to live. Unfair, but it was the price he paid for his past indiscretions. Of course he knew that his past would always come back to haunt him, but not so much as to ruin him anymore. Accepting of that irrational behavior, one could say that he became even more calm than he was originally. Less likely to lash out, yet still as unpredictable as a wild beast.

Like so many firsts, the new Alvarez Druid was finally getting some well deserved sleep after many nights of berating himself with overwhelming guilt since his awakening. Eyes behind thick black lashes drifted open as silvery-blue hues met with the high ceiling above. He exhaled an awakened breath, his body following with a much needed stretch upon the sounds of stirring about downstairs. With a small sigh, he sat up slowly, running a hand through his hair whist standing up. Matthios slept topless with just a pair of pajama pants he’d come to be accustomed to wearing in the past few weeks. He then groggily made his way down the steps to peek in on what was happening about downstairs. Mike, Parrish, and the loveliest Sophia were chattering about something. Nothing he needed to concern himself too much with since he needed some caffeine pumping through his veins before he were to process anything at the moment. “Master Michael, Master Parrish.” He acknowledged the two with just a glance, his glance lingering more on Michael as to assess his clarity. Obviously a lot better than what he once was Matthios gave him a small grin.

Once passing those two the Romanian native slithered an arm around Sophia’s waist, planting a succulent kiss on the corner of her lips. “καλό απόγευμα, αγάπη μου.” whispered the male as he proceeded toward the kitchen with an intoxicating smile, still only dawning pants and nothing else. His scars were clear as day as if he hadn’t a care in the world. With that, he began brewing an herbal tea for himself. “I hope you all are well--” Pausing, he looked over to Michael and the other guest. “would you like some tea? I have a blend of Chrysanthemum and cinnamon I believe you all will like.” Inquired the male politely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOCATION: Sophia's apartment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOMPANY: Sophia, Mike, Parrish

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEALTH: 100 %

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
          User ImageUser Image
                                                                  WITH | Sophia, Parrish, and Matthios WHERE Sophia's Apartment THINKING | MY LOVE!? WEARING | Outfit
                                                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy to help in any way that I can." Truth be told, he never would have pictured himself as a teacher but when he thought back to his time on the "dark" side, things actually went well when he taught the other Mediums how to access and utilize their powers for. Granted it was for his own purpose and now he had the power of three other Mediums coursing inside of him but he had otherwise been a good teacher. Right? Definitely. In any case, his mind wandered back to the pocket watch on the table. Mike had only looked for a moment at the watch but now that he was actually focusing on it, the watch seemed to be glowing. Not glowing as in it as glowing for all to see, but for his vision the watch was glowing.The watch held the same glow that the spirits he viewed typically had but that didn't make much sense. A spirit couldn’t be a pocket watch right? So he must have been seeing things or maybe this was just his body still getting used to having so much power within it.

Rubbing his eyes for a moment, he blinked twice before looking back down at the watch. The glow was gone. "Just my imagination…" Parrish's questioning of the pocket watch brought Michael out of his thoughts and back into reality. The male's questioning though, seemed to be far to the left of reality. Did the revealing of the supernatural make him think that every supernatural movie ever created was now absolutely true? "The pocket watch isn't cursed, or at the very least if it is cursed, it's not a curse that has any affect on the two of us. So, just to be safe, I wouldn't go touching it without expecting the worse? But I don't think putting the watch in the Sheriff's department is the safest place for it. After all, no one in that office is equipped to deal with the supernatural and only you and Sheriff, I mean, Stiles' dad have any knowledge about what actually goes on in Beacon Hills." Mike was 1000% sure that whenever Parrish discovered the supernatural it must have been quite the trip and truth be told, he wished he had been there to witness the explanations given to the male. "Besides, the safest place in Beacon Hills is in Sophia's care. Teleportation really is quite the unique means of travel and escaping if need be." Moments after speaking though, the unexpected happened.

Matthios of Wallachia, the almighty sleeper, came down the steps - shirtless - as though everything were completely normal. Immediately questions rushed to the front of his thoughts. Why was he shirtless? Why was he shirtless in Sophia's home? Upstairs usually meant bed right? Why was he in her bed? Did she even have another bed? No right? So they slept together? Were they a thing? Then came the answer he was looking for, albeit in Romanian, following an arm around her waist and a kiss. "My love!?" he questioned immediately, mouth agape, before covering his mouth with his hands.

When, in the satanic illumnati hell, did Matthios fall in love with someone? When his former mentor had been training him, there was no mention of love at all. The only love the male knew of died over 600 years ago and with the way he had closed himself off, Michael didn't think he would ever find love again. Hell, the only reason Mike even knew about the past was because of his retrocognition taking effect when he touched Matthios' forehead in hopes of getting a small peak at the male's memories. Naturally he was given more than a peak and the memories ultimately ended up making Mike cry for about an hour before he managed to get a grip on his emotions. And had he just smiled at him? Since when did Matthios smile? Absolutely confused by it all, he just opened his mouth in hopes that coherent words would follow. "Um, yes, tea would be nice." Anything to clear his mind. He could ask the thousands of questions begging to be released after tea time was done. If he made it without asking that long. Only time would tell.

Playful Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia had gone on creating a few sandwiches for them all to devour. The investigation would go on, but not without a snack. From her spot in the kitchen, she listened to all of the questions Parrish had to offer. He was quite the curious one, and with good reason. He had merely just learned about the supernatural, so all of this even more new to him. As she finished placing the sandwiches onto a plate Michael responded to Parrish's inquiries. She only chimed in when the sandwiches were safely on the table before the two. " I'd have to agree. I don't believe the spirits would view it too kindly if I so willingly gave up the object I'm meant to guard myself, " she stated her own view. " As for a description, I only know that we are looking for a blonde male. With more meditation and Mike's help, I should be able to discern distinct characteristics about our target, " she offered.

Perhaps the men all needed a bit more clarification on what her exact mission was with the pocket watch. However, she was quite distracted by the sound of Matthios stirring up above and his arrival to their gathering. The male wasted no time in displaying his affections with a small tug and a tender kiss which left Sophia with a soft hue to her cheeks being that they had guests. His words needed no translation, as she knew many languages. Yet, he surprised her in his usage of the word "love", and perhaps she had simply heard incorrectly. However, this was not the case, as her ears clearly caught Michael's own statement of surprise. She smiled softly in reply, blush momentarily deepening, but hoping to revisit what he'd said later. " With my spirits back, I'm feeling very well. I hope that you slept soundly, "she replied, but didn't delve further into that so as to not give the two males in the room more to ponder.

" Returning to the matter at hand, I'd like to reiterate that my mission is only to protect this watch until I find said man and pass it on to his care.
                                              It is not meant for us to toy with, however some part of me would like to know what is so special about it,
                                              " she asserted. " For example, what would happen if it fell into the wrong hands? Mass destruction or merely a minor problem that we'd need to deal with? These are things I would like to know, but my training with Michael has not yet begun. " Sophia sat in a chair, carefully eyeing the watch. Everything is special about me. Sophia sat straight for a moment, looking at both Michael and Parrish. Did she just hear a woman in the room?

" Did someone leave the door open? " she questioned.

" "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱mike, parrish, matthios xx 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷her apt xx 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰spirited away xx 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼it's that's where that wentxx 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 • [ lllll ]
                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OG Waffles

8,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                    xxxSOMEBODYxSTEPPEDxINSIDExYOURx𝓢συℓ
                                    xxxxxxSOMEBODYxSTEPPEDxINSIDExYOURx𝓢συℓ
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxLITTLExBYxLITTLExTHEYx
                                    xxx──────𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑩𝑬𝑫xandx𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑳𝑬──────
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX////////////////////
                                    xxTILLxxxSOMEONExxELSExxxWASxINxxx𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟

XXXXXXXXXX▐ █LOCATIONAPOLLO'S HOUSE
                                XXXXXXXXXX▐ █MUSICMercy
                                XXXXXXXXXX▐ █COMPANYALVAREZ PACK

Todd could remember that night very well. The moon was almost white with a hint of blue. Full in it's shape with no cloud cover over his home. Despite what the Zola's attempts of trying to warn him of the dangers, Todd went to his gyms MMA fight hoping to escape the dark reality of what his life was becoming. In an time where his attitude was appalling, he was fearful of what he was and let out frustration of the lack of control in aggressive outlets like fighting or shooting with weapons the Zola would take from the Carvers in the area. It wasn't just the werewolf bit however, it was still feelings of family issues. The a culmination of everything happening around him, he let it out in a flurry of rage. During the fight, the other male struck him with a haymaker hook and kick to the gut. Though he was indoors, the effects of the moon radiated through his body and in that single moment, Todd retaliated. Under normal circumstances, a fighter could have been knocked out or found an opening to switch from defense to offense, Todd however began firing on all cylinders and unleashed on he male. Explosive would not have been the proper term for what he did, almost killing the boy. His eyes began to shift as his thirst for the boys life began to fill his every breath. A Zola onlooker helped escort Todd out of the cage and the gym. That's when he ran. Once he had realized what he had done and what he was capable of, he ran to escape. Staring down the barrel of the glock 16, his life had flashed before his eyes. The young boy running tricks on Stiles to the horrific creature he was today, it scared him what he was becoming. The wolf was amplifying the anger inside and this gun would put a stop to it. He took the gun and began firing off into the woods aiming at a tree until he unloaded the clip.

Safice to say, this wasn't the last time Todd had thought about pulling the trigger. His continuing fear continued to plague him when he began thinking of who he would hurt next. His family? His friend Chubbs? Nikki? This consistent theme of fear followed him here to Beacon Hills. Nine months of running and it took that night with the Nogitsune for Todd to come around. There was no more running, no more making excuses, no more BS sob stories. What he did to the deputy that night, he was living with it. He looked towards his mentor as a means to rise above what he was afraid of. Training with Apollo had been pushing him to fight his inner demons yet there was always a sense of forcing Todd to figure it out for himself. Rightfully so, Apollo wasn't going to hold his hand nor would he have wanted him to do so. It was something he was used to as the Zola Pack knew Todd never wanted to join their pack, so they attempted to train from a distance. There was only so much they could do as he couldn't come to terms with being an altered wolf. It might have been why when He first met Apollo, Todd knew that the Alpha would be able to train him to control the altered part of him.

In this new sense of starting from square one, Todd was taken aback when Sophia had come up to hug him after hearing his story. Remaining stoic, he didn't bring his arms up to return a thank you. He didn't feel he deserved it especially since his story wasn't meant for her or Mike to feel sorry for him. It served as a sort of promise that he could see a little more clearly now. That he wouldn't be distracted and that he wouldn't let selfish or even foolish notions cloud his resolve and what he was here to do. In that respect however, putting Sophia in harms way wasn't exactly something he could forgive himself over. As she pulled back to enforce going to Apollo for help, he still couldn't look at her. Shortly there after, he and Mike teleported to their own mission. As he stood in the room by himself, he took a deep a breath. As he inhaled, The male took in the bad juju he was feeling and exhaled it out, clearing his head for the next task. More training with Apollo. He returned to the front counter to pick up his helmet before looking back at the store. He took another deep breath wondering if his story, like so many others, would ever be written and placed on one of these shelves. More than likely it wouldn't have been a good read he thought to himself with a light chuckle.

Todd had many ways to clear his mind and refocus on what he was supposed to be doing. Training, meditating, dancing. None quite compared to riding his motor cycle and feeling the wind float around his body as he zipped through traffic. He didn't intentionally take the long way. He simply wanted to get prepare himself for whatever he was about to endure. He found himself coming over to Apollos often and whether it was subconsciously or otherwise, he thought of it as putting himself in company of his newly found pack to make sure he would blow up again. Even passing the first full moon since joining, he wanted to make sure he was under surveillance. Though he suspected that the Nogitsune forced him to feel the effects of joining the pack earlier than when it should have happened. There didn't seem to have been anything to worry about. As he approached the Alvarez residence, he felt a sort of weight off his shoulders. He couldn't explain what it was but as he took another deep breath, he smiled at the feeling of zen that overcame him.

Mystical Dreamer

User Image__User Image
      SOPHIA'S APARTMENT with Sophia, Mike, and Matthios

As Michael gave him his initial thoughts, Parrish imagined even more far-fetched ideas as he really did not have much of a basis to work with when it came to his knowledge bank of supernaturals. That’s why after his initial proposal of storing the watch in evidence lockup, he realized there were too many unknown variables. Personally holding on to the item posed a greater risk, but since Sophia was tasked to do so, they would assist her. Or perhaps not as much help as Parrish anticipated.

“Teleportation?” his eyes were as wide as saucers, displaying how much he was out of the loop (he had yet to find out the supernatural creature that Sophia actually was). “So that means she’s more than a medium and…Big Bird!” Parrish had not at all been expecting to see the figure descending from the stairs. “Hello, Matthios.” The male proceeded over to Sophia, and Parrish had no idea what he said until Michael translated. Given Michael’s reaction, it seemed that something was changing in the nature of their relationship. His attention was drawn back as Matthios offered tea. Tea was just as enticing as coffee, so he responded, “That would be great, I’ve never tried that combination before.”

Before Parrish even got in a bite of his sandwich, it appeared there was another presence entering besides Matthios. “I did a perimeter check just a few minutes ago.” Of course it was entirely possible that someone slipped past him. However, Parrish was focused on another concern. “I think I hear it too.” It was almost as if the voice was emitting from the watch itself and had been eavesdropping on them.

“Hello? Who are you?” he asked, hopefully establishing a line of communication between him and the unknown voice. “Do you perhaps have a message for one of us?” The voice had chosen to speak up, after all. “We can help you to the best of our ability.”

Playful Lover

User ImageUser Image

Lyra smirked at Ryan. " It wasn't always like this. Recently things just end up like this, " she admitted. She was still pretty nerdy, but somehow Ryan was right. She was always surrounded by good looking males. None of which ever gave her the time of day. It was truly an enigma in her mind. She thought all was safe until Ryan mentioned her falling on her rear end as soon as the guys came in. She gave his arm a light punch. " Hey! That wasn't my fault, you know. I was startled, " she tried to cover up her clumsiness.

Marco then mentioned that it was Eli's birthday. " How nice of you guys to take him out for his birthday. I bet there's a party waiting for you back home, " she blurted out of excitement for him. Oh, wait. Parties waiting back home were usually surprises. Well, now the boy was definitely going to want to go back. Oops, that was her bad. She took Quinn by the arm and dragged him aside while Marco handled the happy boy. " Hey, I need your help. I know it's Eli's birthday and everything, but I REALLY need a break from life. As in, spa day. As in,
                                                    girl talk with my guy friend talk. As in, pleaaaassseeeee,
                                                    " she practically begged Quinn.

The two weren't as great friends as she had been with Alex recently, but Alex had been busy often lately. Which meant that as of right now Quinn was the only guy friend she had that she didn't trip over herself around. She could stay and talk with Ryan about things, but it just wouldn't be the same. He was cute, and he flirted a bit. She couldn't talk to him about these things. " Please, " she urged again, practically stealing Quinn away from everyone and everything. " Plus,
                                                    look at my outfit. It has grass stains all over it. You gotta feel bad for me at least a little,
                                                    " she pointed to her obviously ruined white romper.

" I'll pay! " she tossed in as a last ditch effort. That certainly would win him over. Without even waiting for his reply she looked over her shoulder. " I got my outfit all dirty, so Quinn's going to take me to get another one.
                                                    Can't walk home alone. We'll catch up with you guys later, BYE!
                                                    " That was a half-hearted excuse, but she was sure that they would get over it and move along with their day. Right now she had things to do with Quinn that involved her life and death, socially of course. As they walked away she tried filling him in a bit. It wasn't long before Eli turned up right beside them, claiming he definitely wanted to come with Quinn. " Okay, we can all go together, and I'll pay for you, too, Even ice cream! " she said kneeling down to him with a smile. Then she got back up and whispered to Quinn, not knowing the boy could hear anyway.

" I'm having boy troubles. Didn't you hear Ryan back there? Oh my god, blablabla, always surrounded by hot guys. Such a loser, can't even get them to look at you. Blablabla, you're such a clutz loser, blabla. Something like that, you know? I feel like that's what everyone thinks of me, and I'm over it. Alex tried helping with my wardrobe, but I think I need more than that, " she commented, hoping he had some enlightenment for her. " What should I do? I don't want to end up forever alone with twenty million gorgeous men at my casket saying, 'She was a total schizo, couldn't do a thing right, never did marry or have kids, a total waste to society.'" Now she was being dramatic.

" "
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 • quinn xx 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 • streets to spa xx 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 • dirty white romper &&, after spa xx 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 • [ lllll ]
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
          User ImageUser Image
                                                                        " Well, truthfully speaking, it's not his birthday yet. We just didn't know what we'd be doing or how busy the family would be so the two of us decided to celebrate a little early." Lyra mentioned the word party and from its mentioning he could practically feel the energy surging in his cousin's body. The little boy was now going to be expecting a party on the day that wasn't his birthday. And then he was being pulled away?

The pair stopped not too far off from everyone else, though the secrecy was completely lost as Marco and Eli were both werewolves. Despite the fact that the little boy was a little boy, he was quite the eavesdropper when it mattered. When she offered to pay for the spa though, his features brightened considerably before he started to laugh. "Alright, alright. Let me go tell Marco." Not like he needed to since the male would hear him no matter what but he might as well play along with the idea of humanity.

Lyra was quick to drag him back over to the others before announcing that he was going to help Lyra get another outfit. Wasn't it more accurate to say that she had basically bribed him into going with her? Would she just carefully leave that part out? Not important? Okay."Uh....I'll see you back home Marco and it was also nice to almost meet you." The last part was directed at the other male (Ryan) as Lyra once again began to drag him off. It didn't take long for a smaller hand to grab onto his own as he looked down, Eli looked up at him with a smile. "I want vanilla!" the younger boy chimed in before happily skipping ahead of them before returning to their sides. "Let's keep this a secret from your dad, okay?" Once again the little boy took hold of his hand, though in a more relaxed manner as they continued walking through the streets of Beacon Hills.

"First off, I don't think anyone is coming to your funeral just to say all of that. Second, am I counted as one of those hot guys that's always around you? Third, um, since you said the spa I'm assuming this is the start of the new Lyra? Although....I'm not sure how the spa will work that out for you.....but you're paying so I'm here for it." Shrugging his shoulders, he paused for a moment to wait for the light before crossing yet another street with the two. Eventually the trio made it to the spa and after getting checked in and having everything sorted out, they split up in order to go and change into their robes and slippers. Once that was done, the two boys emerged first before meeting up with Lyra by the pedicure chairs.

One by one they each sat in the chairs, Eli plopping into his before wiggling his toes at the man that came over to begin working with the little boy. Alternatively, Quinn sat still before yawning as his attendant sat in front of his feet ready to do the same. "Alright, so what's the plan? Spa for a while and then the new Lyra will emerge after a couple of therapeutic....spa things?"

Mystical Dreamer

User ImageUser Image
                                          ___Whereabouts:___
                                          POND___
                                          ___Company:___
                                          PACK___

Perhaps Loranna’s smile was a small gesture, not an extreme effort to reassure him, but Derek decided that for today, he would buy into it. He couldn’t always be worrying. Anyways, it came down to the fact that Xavier was his son. Even after finding out the gist of his origins, Derek didn’t turn Xavier away.

Derek’s features softened, a rare sight to observe lately (though he was never great at displaying how he felt), as he watched Xavier play around and explore the pond. Cora had asked him earlier when was the last time he had enjoyed himself. Derek could say that now he was content with observing his son and enjoying the water as well. “Let me know if you need a break from watching Xavier.” With that, Derek treaded around the pond and inspected it for himself.

I carried the weight of the world on my shoulders
I'm not the same kid I was when I was younger
User Image

Trevor's eyes glanced up from the dirt as Loranna made her way over to him. He had for a moment tuned out the buzz of activity that was the mermen and the wolves to listen to the surrounding area. Still clear, still safe. He could sense something was bothering Loranna so his attention fully returned and focused on her as she crouched down next to him under the tree.

"I found him as an infant on a tree stump…after I moved here. He smells like a werewolf, like Derek's natural son through and through, and his eyes glow like ours. But they were blue as a baby." A glance over to Derek for a moment before she finished with, "Xavier is pack but I don't think he's a werewolf."

"I don't think he is either," Trevor replied, after a few moments of musing over her words. "Didn't you find him on the..." He paused for a moment to remember the name of the tree before continuing with, "...the Nemeton? Perhaps he is the result of... druid... tree... magic..." Trevor felt like that was the dumbest sentence he had uttered since he got to town. But, he wasn't sure how else he could articulate his thoughts. "The blue eyes at infancy though... that is what I find the most confusing. How can someone be born without innocence?"

At the lake with the Stolk pack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces