Welcome to Gaia! ::

chainmailleman

It amazes me how much people just don't think... But as someone with test scores placing me in the top 2% of the nation, I can't really blame them. It's tough thinking for yourself.
This post has one of the highest densities of stupid I've seen here in a long time.

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
chainmailleman
It amazes me how much people just don't think... But as someone with test scores placing me in the top 2% of the nation, I can't really blame them. It's tough thinking for yourself.

......Top 2% of what?

And what makes you so sure that's melting steel? Is it not reasonable to belive that is melting aluminium or even just some burning debris (of which there was a lot of) being blown out the window slit by wind? Did you not earlier say that "If you cannot differentiate between aluminum and steel, you should not participate in this debate any longer"?

If you still insist it is steel pouring out just one window of that building, then what is your idea on why (since you have also said that there is no way for it to have gotten that hot). You have yet to actually put forth what you think occurred....just that you think everyone who doesn't believe what you do is supposedly an idiot.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vannak
chainmailleman

This post has one of the highest densities of stupid I've seen here in a long time.

I'm so offended... Lol.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really feel for you guys. Believing the Government without question is one of the worst atrocities committed by someone claiming they are scientifically correct. Bunch of retards who cant think for themselves..... But thats okay. I know what really happened so it's not my loss.
chainmailleman
Vannak
chainmailleman

I'm so offended... Lol.

type in debunking911 click molten steel explained. An expert says it's aluminum.
chainmailleman
I really feel for you guys. Believing the Government without question is one of the worst atrocities committed by someone claiming they are scientifically correct. Bunch of retards who cant think for themselves..... But thats okay. I know what really happened so it's not my loss.

Personally, who pulled off the exclusive act of 911 wouldn't even make my top 25 list of worst government atrocities- conspiracy or otherwise. This argument is literally high the highest volume to boring product of any issue I've ever seen on this forum ever.

It really doesn't take much at all to come up with an alternative explanation for anything. Anyone in history, conspiracy circles, or any other setting where "official" stories exist knows this. Its just really ******** boring, I'm sorry.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vannak
chainmailleman

Personally, who pulled off the exclusive act of 911 wouldn't even make my top 25 list of worst government atrocities- conspiracy or otherwise. This argument is literally high the highest volume to boring product of any issue I've ever seen on this forum ever.

It really doesn't take much at all to come up with an alternative explanation for anything. Anyone in history, conspiracy circles, or any other setting where "official" stories exist knows this. Its just really ******** boring, I'm sorry.

Which one is wagged in our face the most often outside of the Holocaust?

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Soul in this universe-
chainmailleman
Vannak
chainmailleman

I'm so offended... Lol.

type in debunking911 click molten steel explained. An expert says it's aluminum.

So what is it? Aluminum or
Slutty_Eddie
"That is the burning flow from a UPS system with over saturation of the camera since it's an amateur shot, not molten steal."
Already we have a problem in the consistency of the debunkers.

Once again, if you cannot differentiate between steel or aluminum, please educate yourself before moving further.
chainmailleman
Vannak
chainmailleman

Which one is wagged in our face the most often outside of the Holocaust?
Irrelevant and relevantly boring.

Lonely Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
chainmailleman
-Soul in this universe-
chainmailleman
Vannak
chainmailleman

I'm so offended... Lol.

So what is it? Aluminum or
Slutty_Eddie
"That is the burning flow from a UPS system with over saturation of the camera since it's an amateur shot, not molten steal."
Already we have a problem in the consistency of the debunkers.

Once again, if you cannot differentiate between steel or aluminum, please educate yourself before moving further.

....You seem to have ignored my previous post completely. You know, the one where I even threw that last phrase back at you? Yeah, that one.

.....You still going to answer it or are you hoping not responding to it will make it disappear?

I've already noted that it was likely the aircraft aluminum melting. And seeing as aluminum could be melted readily in my high school's kiln, it certainly has a lower melting point than the temperatures the jet fuel burns at. But please, show us the proof that it was iron being poured from that window. Explain to us the contrived instance you believe happened for your alleged melted steel to ooze out the window. Show us the error of our ways and explain how when I personally watched the live video of the second plane impacting that I was having a government controlled delusion. We're all ears.
I wish the user Potholer54 on YouTube would make a video on 9/11 conspiracy theories.
He rejects many other factors.

He views the impact of the building, and the gravitational kinetic energy.

The building itself had stored potential energies. Obviously he calculated the mass and kinetic energy of it falling down, but the fire and smoke and other factors make what happened plausible.

Suggesting an inside job with random bombs would be a huge reach. And real world physics is much different than theoretical physics
Tphuattrloo_Erlkens
Are we still doing 911 conspiracy theories in 2014? Really?

We still have people doing moon landing conspiracies.
I don't see how one kinetic energy is able to repel another like that math formula.

I figured, since this is a concern over architecture, it would be more about weight and not motion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff