Welcome to Gaia! ::

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump
bump234234234
sweet! got an egg . . . just one lol oh well . . . oh yeah *smacks my forehead* ok, had a dumb moment, I'm better now . . . Garra vs Rock Lee, the first time, was a cool match, except that garra went crazy and crushed his leg and arm . . .
Itatchi
sweet! got an egg . . . just one lol oh well . . . oh yeah *smacks my forehead* ok, had a dumb moment, I'm better now . . . Garra vs Rock Lee, the first time, was a cool match, except that garra went crazy and crushed his leg and arm . . .

yeah, rock lee definitely got worked. (sigh) Rock lee is cool with the whole drunken fighting too. I did like how sasuke copied lee's speed and moves. That was pretty neat because at first Rock Lee beat up sasuke. It was sad. lol
Silveren
Itatchi

yeah, rock lee definitely got worked. (sigh) Rock lee is cool with the whole drunken fighting too. I did like how sasuke copied lee's speed and moves. That was pretty neat because at first Rock Lee beat up sasuke. It was sad. lol

lol yeah I know . . . so what's goin on with Sasuke right now? or is it easier to just go read it?
Itatchi
Silveren
Itatchi

lol yeah I know . . . so what's goin on with Sasuke right now? or is it easier to just go read it?

from where you left off? hmmm, don't know. They haven't gotten to him. So I guess you're not too far off. I wish they'd show him, but I just caught a glimpse of Neji in the last one.
Bumps for the Eggs! yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces