Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

I would like to try my hand at roleplaying as Sailor Neptune, but her part is taken in most of Sailor Moon roleplays I've found. Does anyone need a partner or Senshi no Omoi in their game? Please let me know, if you are interested.
Tsukino Odango
I would like to try my hand at roleplaying as Sailor Neptune, but her part is taken in most of Sailor Moon roleplays I've found. Does anyone need a partner or Senshi no Omoi in their game? Please let me know, if you are interested.

I was looking for a sailor moon RP but am still looking. If you end up making one. I would be interested.

I had thought I found one.

- OOC Thread-
[x] Click here for the original.
I think it has no Sailor Neptune as of yet, but I expected it would have started wile I was away. And back and nothing.
I say come look if you want. if you do start a plot can I be Sailor Mars in your plot?

Or there is here too.
Shadows of the Past RP

sailor moon search which I think you did post in. You ever make the profile.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
We're always looking for more characters in our RP. I need a Michiru since I just joined it. sweatdrop

Here's the link to it if you're interested: [Sailor Moon] {An Earth Gone Wrong} (A Literate Roleplay).
Tsukino Odango

MissyPink
I was looking for a sailor moon RP but am still looking. If you end up making one. I would be interested.

I had thought I found one.

- OOC Thread-
[x] Click here for the original.
I think it has no Sailor Neptune as of yet, but I expected it would have started wile I was away. And back and nothing.
I say come look if you want. if you do start a plot can I be Sailor Mars in your plot?

Or there is here too.
Shadows of the Past RP

sailor moon search which I think you did post in. You ever make the profile.
Saw you come to the search forum for the Sailor Moon Shadows of the Past RP
if you are still looking, you should still come. Even get to PM what Sullen SnowAngel asks for the profile?
Just was looking around the here. I thought I would ask. The plot is starting to really come alone.

Crystal_Sailor_Jupiter's Significant Otter

Married Demigod

6,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
I'm not big on group rps but if you are interested on 1x1's at all, I have a few ideas involving HarukaxMichiru and others as side characters that I would happily share with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff