Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regular

Upbeat songs and Kpop songs suits running I guess. For Kpop, I listen to BTS - War of Hormone or UKISS - Neverland or SuJu - Mamacita.

Questionable Millionaire

Bon Fire and Internet Friends by Knife Party, Chambermaid Swing by Parov Stetlar, I Fink U Freeky by Die Antwoord, Get Loose Tiesto remix by Showtek and Noisecontrollers, and Yee by Deorro are some of the songs on my running play list
Dog Days are Over - Florence and the machine

or an audiobook (like game of thrones) that gets your mind off things if you visualize the scenes in your head. (:

Timid Kitten

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
I usually listen to upbeat electronic pop or EDM. They are slow building but they do build up and then it makes me run so much harder. Plus the songs are long so its good for endurance.

Versatile Lunatic

Well, here comes my weirdness. Again.

When I run or am just going for a walk, I always listen to audiobooks. Very rarely do I not listen to an audiobook while running.

Thirteenth Cat

6,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Owllison
Well, here comes my weirdness. Again.

When I run or am just going for a walk, I always listen to audiobooks. Very rarely do I not listen to an audiobook while running.

That's actually an awesome idea!
Fragarial
What songs would you guys recommend for running?

I just listen to my same songs and then get tired of them so I'm looking for something new with a fast beat to listen to.....while running.

Dubstep and EDM!
Pretty much anything that's got a good beat and is pretty face-paced. My running playlist is a huge mixture of country, rock, pop, instrumental, and electronic. If it's a song I want to get up and move to, then it tends to go onto my spotify playlist.
All kind of songs with good beat, but everyone has different choice so you should pick some good songs of your choice from online.
Lunavela
I made a topic about this without checking to see if anyone alse had made one xD

My personal favorites:

Grand Finale- Studio Killers

Do it Again- Royksopp & Robyn

Sweet Nothing- Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch

La La La- Shakira

SheWolf- David Guetta ft. Sia

Teenager

I love to listen to Beyonce because her music is fun,upbeat, & really gets you going. Also try the genres indie dance & hip-hop in general. Bruno Mars, MGMT, Calvin Harris, DJ Snake, Zedd, Afrojack etc.Good luck!

Dapper Dabbler

HuggedHappiness
Bon Fire and Internet Friends by Knife Party, Chambermaid Swing by Parov Stetlar, I Fink U Freeky by Die Antwoord, Get Loose Tiesto remix by Showtek and Noisecontrollers, and Yee by Deorro are some of the songs on my running play list
Die Antwoord and Knife Party.<3

Mystical Guildswoman

8,425 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hide Away by Daya
Drag Me Down by One Direction its a good beat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff