Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Nymph

Hello. I'm just curious if anyone else here has short hair like me? I used to let it be long when I was little but I enjoy the short-haired fashion more.
I like to change it and experiment with it. The longest I'll let it get is down to my shoulders before I cut it.
What style do you like?
I don't know how short your hair is but I got my hair cute into a pixie last summer and I love it. Right now I have an undercut and im growing my bangs out 4laugh

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I miss my long hair. Right now its just above my boobs, but I was looking back at pictures from about a year and a half ago when I first dyed my hair, and it was so long. Since then, I've cut at least 4 inches if not more off it. Oh the joys of having colourful ombre hair.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I used to have a pixie cut. Loved it. It was so cute and convenient.

My hair is long now and I hate it. I'm giving it a try, but I just can't stand it. I don't think it looks good, and it's a pain in the a**. It's about three inches past my shoulders. I dunno. I may cut it before summer.

Friendly Explorer

I loooveee, looovee, LOVE Short hair. I just don't have the balls to cut my hair, and try something crazy different from my usual look. I feel like I don't have the face for short hair. haha This is going to sound kinda bad, but I'm a bit on the heavier side and I always figured I would end up looking like urcal from Ariel If I cut my hair short rofl sweatdrop

Lonely Nymph

BumblebeePython
I loooveee, looovee, LOVE Short hair. I just don't have the balls to cut my hair, and try something crazy different from my usual look. I feel like I don't have the face for short hair. haha This is going to sound kinda bad, but I'm a bit on the heavier side and I always figured I would end up looking like urcal from Ariel If I cut my hair short rofl sweatdrop

lol

Beloved Muse

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I just cut 8 inches off my hair, actually. I took it from just above my bra strap to a chin length curly bob. I absolutely love it. It's so easy to manage, it looks cute, and it totally suits my face. I'd been growing it for three years, so it was a real plunge to cut it all off, but I'm totally in love with it. It's such a personal decision, really. I couldn't care for my long hair the way I wanted to, and I have a genetic condition that results in spontaneous dislocations which meant my fingers and wrists would dislocate when I tried to braid my hair, especially behind my head. Cutting it off was a practical solution to the problem, and I feel great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff