Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you going to prom?

Hells yeah 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
No 0.7 70.0% [ 7 ]
Muffins 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

So what do I wear? It's my first year and I'm going with my boyfriend. Im on the thin side but i have an a** =P. I was thinking maybe something with a lace up back but it doesnt matter much to me. OH YEAH and i need serious advice on what to do with my hair. It looks like i have something dead on my head because ive been trying to grow it out from a pretty short cut.

I think this one is pretty cute but I wonder if it is too short here or here

PIX

User Image
User Image
User Image

Haha it's funny because I'm at work getting paid 10.30 and hour to take pictures and go on gaia.
lace up back would be pretty
and personally i like the back of your hair but you could get it styled at a salon the day of prom
surprised
Something strapless would look darling on you (:
A lace-up back would be nice, if you have a REALLY big butt, go for something in two pieces, a corset top with a skirt, because that will take the attention away from your butt. Or you don't really have to, because I don't think your butt is that huge. It's nice and shapely. (:

Your hair is pretty good how it is, just on the day you can either get it styled at a salon (like Grey Rainbow said) or a couple days before, see if you can style it on your own, and you can save the trip to the salon.
I think it would look great just with some gel to bring the layers up, then flipped outwards a bit? And some clips. Nothing too kid-y though, maybe a sophisticated flower of some sort.

I think you would look great in blue.
Nothing too pastel, but like a bright turquoisey blue would look really good.
Do you think a ball gown would be too over the top or not?

I like the dresses you chose, but maybe in a lighter color? you seem to be someone who would look better in brighter colors, it`d make you pop out more (:

As for hairstyles.
    [x]
    [x]

Goodie! Another prom thread. blaugh

Try to curl the edges of your hair on the day of the prom.
You would look good in a gold dress. Try to stay away from pink or blue though.

Try a long dress, that kinda sticks to you, not puffy. If its puffy it will make your head look small. whee
Nobody will think its too short, all of the slutty girls will have their butt cracks practically showing.
The second dress is gorgeous. As for your hair, you could get it kind of curled up at the ends and flip it out, and it would look very pretty. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff