Welcome to Gaia! ::

Still haven't found the hoodie yet blaugh
not exactly a salesman
Are you looking for any hoodie? Or striped ones? Zip-up or not?

And you said that you couldn't order online when h&m was suggested. Is this because you know that h&m doesn't have an online store or because you can't EVER order online?

If it were the first, then American Apparel has pretty good hoodies. Simple and comfortable. They have a striped one. The stripes are thin though.

American Eagle also has hoodies all the time, and I'm pretty sure that store is in most malls. They've got a site online too. Their Aerie line has a striped hoodie. The stripes are very bold.

]http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?rcid=aerie&scid=cat520027&navroot=aerie&productId=2491_1158

Oh I can order online, but the H&M store isn't online-orderable at all. sad I'm gunna check out what you suggested. Maybe I just missed it when I skimmed. I'm a fanatic about this hoodie today xd

Edit: Looking for stripped with a zip up front. 3nodding Forgot to add that. xD
Are you looking for any hoodie? Or striped ones? Zip-up or not?

And you said that you couldn't order online when h&m was suggested. Is this because you know that h&m doesn't have an online store or because you can't EVER order online?

If it were the first, then American Apparel has pretty good hoodies. Simple and comfortable. They have a striped one. The stripes are thin though.

American Eagle also has hoodies all the time, and I'm pretty sure that store is in most malls. They've got a site online too. Their Aerie line has a striped hoodie. The stripes are very bold.

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?rcid=aerie&scid=cat520027&navroot=aerie&productId=2491_1158
Tuned Rainbow
ShimmerFawn
Tuned Rainbow
ShimmerFawn
    Make your own? I've made a few for myself, and it's easier than you might think.

Not a bad idea... though I can't sew worth crap. I had no idea they had hoodie patterns though... I've never seen any blaugh surprised

That is so cool! Now i know what to do with my old shirts. xd

Exactly. I will definately try that tutorial.
ShimmerFawn
Tuned Rainbow
ShimmerFawn
    Make your own? I've made a few for myself, and it's easier than you might think.

Not a bad idea... though I can't sew worth crap. I had no idea they had hoodie patterns though... I've never seen any blaugh surprised

That is so cool! Now i know what to do with my old shirts. xd
Joey of Suburbia
Delia's?

Delias is a little too preppy for me. I liked the piano hoodie... and that was about it xD. The hoodie I'm looking for is either hot pink and black or neon green and black 4laugh
JOEY HOW IS THAT BEHIND ELRIC

Heart Giver

Tuned Rainbow
ShimmerFawn

ShimmerFawn

Heart Giver

Eek. The closest one is like over 2 hours away. ...and I can't order it online. gonk I hate living in the middle of no where. crying
Everyone has one but me around here and its driving me crazy. It's just a simple hoodie with stripes. I can't find the store that carries them. and I feel like an idiot asking someone where they got their clothes at. redface

And I tried Ebay. They dont have the color I want. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces