Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naima-chan
I wouldn't say B5's the next Jackson 5. Maybe the next New Edition, but not the next Jackson 5.

yea, that's just what the media calls them. he he
THEY ARE ASSES. THEY ARE NOT THE NEXT JACKSON 5 THEY ARE THE NEXT O TOWN.
heartgirl10

WOW...tone it down a bit...opinions r appreciated...jus try not 2 get angry at...the screen... sweatdrop
they are pop, and don't belong in this forum.
Hugo Romani
they are pop, and don't belong in this forum.

they're hip-hop...
Gincho
they sound really gay

xd agreed
Ha "b5" the new "jackson 5" I don't think so...Jackson 5 had micheal jackson when he was all cute and black(before the child raping)
B5 has a bunch of pre-teen boys that haven't hit puberty yet.
Ha "b5" the new "jackson 5" I don't think so...Jackson 5 had micheal jackson when he was all cute and black(before the child raping)
miriko_the_neko

yea, I know what'chu mean...but that lil boi...i dun remember what his name is...he supposed to be the michael...not all of them r preteen...I dunno why I'm defending them...'eh...shwaa...
heartgirl10
Let go of the caps please. Or did the juice in the keyboard mess up the shift key? stare
Yeah, I've heard of them.. I haven't heard much of their music or anything I just say an "MTV News Breef" about them. They might be good but if they are trying to be the next Jackson 5 it won't happen. You are not able to follow a legend like them.
i just heard them today...one kid i dont know who- and could careless, does sort of sound like michel jackson back in the day....but all of them together sound horrible..just my oppinion..

...whats up with these pix of g-unit and being gay....its brotherly loove!
I never heard of these guys but young boy bands ain`t new. ABC, Immature, The Boys, Hi-Five, etc...all of these guys were like 7-14 when they came out. But most of them just become one-hit wonders and vanish. sweatdrop
Playa Boi G2
Tonisha
..they r....

once i saw them i said "damn boy bands are gettin younger each time" blaugh
eric u r a loser i like b5 they fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items