Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demik
SepticPleb
ok I could just bombard you with about 10 seperate disses on your name alone and then another 10 on how much this topic has been duplicated but I wont.....I'ma defend you.

Just prove you not a n00b and just tell us how you were just messing around and you knew there were many...better threads on this subject.

Please.
b***h, please stop calling people n00bs, seriously, look at your profile, only 600 somthing posts. Look up Bad Nitemarez, b***h, and we'll see who's the 'n00b'

Oh dear hes right, wow, eek
AzianThug
Demik
SepticPleb
ok I could just bombard you with about 10 seperate disses on your name alone and then another 10 on how much this topic has been duplicated but I wont.....I'ma defend you.

Just prove you not a n00b and just tell us how you were just messing around and you knew there were many...better threads on this subject.

Please.
b***h, please stop calling people n00bs, seriously, look at your profile, only 600 somthing posts. Look up Bad Nitemarez, b***h, and we'll see who's the 'n00b'

Why everyone gotta be hating on everyone else? And I think people hate Rap because they dont understand it.
I say rap is perfect music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces