• Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

i got love for my niggggggguhhhaaauuuaahhss
he seems legit

Invisible Humorist

yeah he's cool

Liberal Smoker

him and SZA are both tight yo, but we'll see if isaiah can make a whole project thats solid or not

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ninovelli
him and SZA are both tight yo, but we'll see if isaiah can make a whole project thats solid or not
i think so nigguhaaa

Liberal Smoker

3Sweaty Balls
Ninovelli
i think so nigguhaaa

truly i believe so too. i'm just saying i've been let down before by dudes who catch a few bangers then run out of that inspiration real quick, Stalley was like that for me. he had some tight songs but after a while a lot of them became monotonous and got lost in my "never-to-be-played-again" realm

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Ninovelli
3Sweaty Balls
Ninovelli
i think so nigguhaaa

truly i believe so too. i'm just saying i've been let down before by dudes who catch a few bangers then run out of that inspiration real quick, Stalley was like that for me. he had some tight songs but after a while a lot of them became monotonous and got lost in my "never-to-be-played-again" realm
yeah i feel you lol some rappers just stop or there music just doesnt go anywhere... can you image walking in to that guy in the street

Liberal Smoker

3Sweaty Balls
Ninovelli
3Sweaty Balls
Ninovelli
i think so nigguhaaa

yeah i feel you lol some rappers just stop or there music just doesnt go anywhere... can you image walking in to that guy in the street

even if i didnt recognize him it'd make my day.. purely due to the beard

Friendly Phantom

http://soundcloud.com/isaiah_rashad Check it
He has a good sense when it comes to music making. I hope it translates on to this TDE s**t.
Shot U Down and the remix are the only songs I like so far under the label.
Ronnie Drake instrumental is forgettable, there's nothing live about it (even slow songs can have energy with the right elements, this one dosen't, imo)
And I just wouldn't bump Brad Jordan.

Fashionable Genius

Lol, first song I ever listened to, when I discovered him (BET)
but yeah hes tight, so is SZA i ******** with her too.

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ASAP HIPPY
Lol, first song I ever listened to, when I discovered him (BET)
but yeah hes tight, so is SZA i ******** with her too.
Yassssss me too lol sza so fine
hes pretty dope him and sza

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas