Welcome to Gaia! ::

old dirty b*****d
first time i heard o.d.b. was when my uncle bought me 36 chambers when i was like 5 years old. wu tang was gonna put out one last album they did a reunion concert and have a cd out now of one they did this year. it weas the first time they was in the same room in 8 years. died in the studio like jam master jay. cept j got shot. but my prairs go to dirt megerks family, the rza, the gza, inspecta deck, raekwon the chef, u-god, ghostface, masta killah, and method man.
RENAGADE
first time i heard o.d.b. was when my uncle bought me 36 chambers when i was like 5 years old. wu tang was gonna put out one last album they did a reunion concert and have a cd out now of one they did this year. it weas the first time they was in the same room in 8 years. died in the studio like jam master jay. cept j got shot. but my prairs go to dirt megerks family, the rza, the gza, inspecta deck, raekwon the chef, u-god, ghostface, masta killah, and method man.
You need to resize that pic in your sig
Jeckal
RENAGADE
triforceseeker89
HussainFatal
...Lord knows where he is now...

perhaps in a coffin.

i beleve they are gonna creamate him like big and pac. that makes you think. pac always talked about havin a open casket funeral and s**t. so why was he creamated? maby he isnt dead? i think he is but it makes you think dont it?
You ppl that believe pac is alive are worse than the elvis fans

no i mean i beleve hes dead. but its not worse than elvis fans. because it is entirly possible for pac to be alive. pac was gunned down on a las vegas strip just minutes after a tyson fight.suge was in the car. the only one willing to finger the shooter was kadafi and he got shot. where as elvis died on the shitter. and tell me this. why isnt there anything on the makaveli dk 7 day theroy cd that sez rip tupac or somthing? it cam out a month after his death.

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
thAT'S some messed up s**t i was shocked my cuszin told that this morning eek
Any new news from the autopsy? Have they figured out the cause of death yet?
gothicmage1
i dont know the name of the song but i think its track 5
Rawhide.
mr. cool beans
gothicmage1
i dont know the name of the song but i think its track 5
Rawhide.

ty sir
rest in peace dirty dogg... we all gonna miss you... frankly you were tha lung of the Wu-tang clan....peace

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff