Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
GhostlyMark
King Illu
His s**t's fun to listen to with friends and just mess around. Not everything has to be a social commentary or gangsta's bible. It's about time hip hop starts having comedic acts like other genres.

I like RiFF RaFF.

I understand that but that's all he is...fans overexaggerate him

Ah, that much IS true.
All you need to remember is that every Lil B fan is readily and completely aware that he is a piece of s**t musician, which is WHY they like him. They don't ACTUALLY think he's an ARTIST.

But that's the charm. That's why I like him at least.

Tipsy Tycoon

King Illu
His s**t's fun to listen to with friends and just mess around. Not everything has to be a social commentary or gangsta's bible. It's about time hip hop starts having comedic acts like other genres.

I like RiFF RaFF.
Go to the Breaking News thread, we are currently discussing the genius of the rap game King Tut
GhostlyMark
ghetto bby
i think you're all mad because first he parked your car, then he ******** your b***h
#based

if he did then he's a rapist, imma report him for grand theft too...that ***** too old to be robbing teens
You are the shady a** f*****t ***** that would be snitching to the police.

Invisible Humorist

leave scars
GhostlyMark
ghetto bby
i think you're all mad because first he parked your car, then he ******** your b***h
#based

if he did then he's a rapist, imma report him for grand theft too...that ***** too old to be robbing teens
You are the shady a** f*****t ***** that would be snitching to the police.

Whatever floats your boat
It just has to do with the whole Based movement. People like what he puts out and follow him and that's that.. some people don't give a s**t about lyrics as long as they can vibe to it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff