Welcome to Gaia! ::

GO ALICIA KEYS! whoooo....i love her music. yeah ok. bye
me too

i like her 3nodding

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
what i like about her is that she can be sexy and not show off her body. like *coughbeyoncecough*
I really like alicia keys because of the talent of singing and playing instuments really nice classy and can do more that has to really nice about her she can play piano really inspired by her
Final_Exile
I have much respect for Alicia Keys. Not only can the girl sing, but she has a unique style that no one else will ever have. I am a big fan of her new duet with Usher, "My Boo". 3nodding
same here i think Alicia Keys is unique her and Usher singin' together makes the song awesome!
teddi3bear
Final_Exile
I have much respect for Alicia Keys. Not only can the girl sing, but she has a unique style that no one else will ever have. I am a big fan of her new duet with Usher, "My Boo". 3nodding
same here i think Alicia Keys is unique her and Usher singin' together makes the song awesome!
dh is it really u
cutepink
me too

i like her 3nodding

eww take that s**t off your sig.
Alecia Keys is very multitalented!! I love her music especially that duet with Usher..!
I like a lot her first album, specially "A womens woth" and "Fallin`"
This girl really knows how to give the Felling! smile
Alicia Keys is pretty good really her musics kinda cool heart
I have lots of respect for Alicia keys!~! I love her songs and especially my boo!!!!! That song is the bomb heart
Shes awsome!!! I love "Karma" alot. biggrin
i think she is pretty cool and she deserves to win an award for all the stuf she does. she is the bomb.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff