Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Informer

Just heard these guys a radio station, they seem to have a good sound, old-school style hardcore punk.
According to their bio they've been around since '03, inactive since '07, and put out some new music Nov '13.
http://westernaddiction.bandcamp.com/music

Benevolent Noob

This sounds just like the music they play on 106.5 "The Fox".

Bashful Informer

Through Being Cool

Based on your previous claims of arena rock being the same as hardcore punk, I find this laughable. Go back to your kiddie music.

Benevolent Noob

Zifti
Through Being Cool

Based on your previous claims of arena rock being the same as hardcore punk, I find this laughable. Go back to your kiddie music.

Do you mean classic rock? Are you implying that neither Flag nor Black Flag have played Coachella and/or SXSW and/or Bamboozle? Did you know those are festivals with billion person capacity stages? The more you know...

Bashful Informer

Through Being Cool
Zifti
Through Being Cool

Do you mean classic rock? Are you implying that neither Flag nor Black Flag have played Coachella and/or SXSW and/or Bamboozle? Did you know those are festivals with billion person capacity stages? The more you know...

Billion person capacity? Wow. Near triple the population of the U.S., all at one event. Incredible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff