Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Rogue

12,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gerard's Hesitant Alien?

Frank Iero's- Frnk Iero and the Cellabration's Stomachaches?
-Death Spells?
-Leathermouth?

Ray Toro's upcoming solo project?

Mikey Way's Electric Century single, "I Lied?"

I'd love to know what everyone thinks of all them?
I think it is awesome that they are all still making music because they are all great talents together and separately.

Hilarious Lunatic

I love all their solo music! I will always prefer them as a band.

Gerard's music is decent. I'm a bit disappointed, but it's grown on me. Electric Century is good, but a bit generic.

Frnkiero is THE BEST SO FAR!
I second that, when I first heard/saw the vidoe for Joy riding I instantly feel in love and the rest of the album was no disappointment either. Frank is doing the best so far in my opinion.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
I strongly agree!!! It was awesome to see they still do music and showing their skills.

Shadowy Wolf

10,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
Have u heard about them possibly getting back together in February? LOOK IT UP OMGGGGGGG!!!

Newbie Entrepreneur

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I'm loving Gerard's solo project(s). I have the Hesitant Alien on CD and it's AMAZING!

frnkiero andthe cellabration are also AMAZING!!! I also have .stomachaches. on CD and I'm loving everything about it :3

To be honest, I haven't heard any of Death Spells. OOPS.

LeATHERMOUTH, however, are strangely good. I'm not usually interested in heavy, screaming things, but XO was great and I'd love to buy the CD when I have enough money smile

I'm very excited for Ray's upcoming stuff ^.^

"I Lied" was great, and I also can't wait for Electric Century to release more music!

Tipsy Tycoon

I'm able to relate most with Frank and the things he writes about because we have similar feelings/problems. I also like the sound. I like the roughness in his voice.
That being said, I can't really compare his stuff to the others because they're all so different. I'm a huge supporter of Gee and him taking a different path in music. I feel like he wasn't able to express himself enough in MCR therefore leading him to be unhappy.
I'm just glad they're all still making music and making some great music at that all while being happy. That's the most important thing.

High-functioning Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
dude i have the 4 song Electric Century EP and its the bomb. i saw gerard live and the cellabration is amazing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff