Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joyce Manor fans? Where you at? I've seen them play twice, once opening for Andrew Jackson Jihad, and once opening for Desaparecidos. They put on a nuts show.
Never Stage Dive Again
Oh wow, I hadn't heard about all that crap. Asking people not to stage dive kind of sucks, but I can see why they would do it. The two times I've seen them play, nobody got hurt, but I bet they've seen some pretty painful things happen at their shows. Plus, the guy he was yelling at seems like a total douche.

Newbie Newb

i saw them play a free show at Amoeba's in SF and then saw them open for Brand New at the Fox Theater the day after
no im jory
i saw them play a free show at Amoeba's in SF and then saw them open for Brand New at the Fox Theater the day after

Holy crap, that must of been a good show. I've only ever listened to The Devil and God by Brand New, but that crap defined my senior year in High School.

Newbie Newb

D1g1t4l_Ash
no im jory

Holy crap, that must of been a good show. I've only ever listened to The Devil and God by Brand New, but that crap defined my senior year in High School.

it was really good. they played a good mix of all their albums but mostly off the devil and god

User Image

Archers is my favorite song off the album i was really happy

not to mention i live and go to school in south dakota. I flew out to CA to see them lol
no im jory
D1g1t4l_Ash
no im jory

it was really good. they played a good mix of all their albums but mostly off the devil and god

User Image

Archers is my favorite song off the album i was really happy

not to mention i live and go to school in south dakota. I flew out to CA to see them lol

Holy crap, the whole second half of that setlist... The Archers Bows Have Broken is really good, but I would have been more excited for You Won't Know, Jesus, and Sowing Season.
Slag10
Never Stage Dive Again

what a bunch of babies lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out