• Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Spring Symphonist
Animal
Spring Symphonist
Animal
Spring Symphonist
I'd say open some and sell the rest :V but honestly i wish i could open over 200 just to see if i can get the ticket but i just went over my limit again crying and even then bought an extra one but nothing good ninja

I still feel like buying two more but oh god i know ill get crap gonk

That's my issue. I could open 500 and not get a ticket... as much as I think I'd do something amazing with a ticket to go with my golden ticket item.

okay nvm sell all of them

just

sell

cuz i just opened over 300 (probably 500 as well) and got nothing

emotion_awesome

I did get lovely lucie and puppeteer's reprise, most gold ive gotten was 25 mil

but it's not worth it

Gah but selling's not enough to get a plat ticket and I could win one if I played... conundrums~!!!! ><!! just want a plat ticket to go with gold ticket to like... make an awesome item to go with the golden ticket one.

oh dear :V well as a person who has opened about 500 of them i don't think you should open them all, the chances are very VERY slim aha

Yeah, will wait until they 'double' the chances. XD

Chewie -x- Dew's Significant Otter

Fashionable Fatcat

13,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Animal
Spring Symphonist
Animal
Spring Symphonist
Animal
Spring Symphonist
I'd say open some and sell the rest :V but honestly i wish i could open over 200 just to see if i can get the ticket but i just went over my limit again crying and even then bought an extra one but nothing good ninja

I still feel like buying two more but oh god i know ill get crap gonk

That's my issue. I could open 500 and not get a ticket... as much as I think I'd do something amazing with a ticket to go with my golden ticket item.

just

sell

emotion_awesome

but it's not worth it

Gah but selling's not enough to get a plat ticket and I could win one if I played... conundrums~!!!! ><!! just want a plat ticket to go with gold ticket to like... make an awesome item to go with the golden ticket one.

oh dear :V well as a person who has opened about 500 of them i don't think you should open them all, the chances are very VERY slim aha

too late for me but good luck dear ; v;

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Spring Symphonist
Animal
Spring Symphonist
Animal
Spring Symphonist

just

sell

emotion_awesome

but it's not worth it

too late for me but good luck dear ; v;

Thankies.

Rogue

spent 50 bucks worth of them
No single ticket to be found emo

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Oh, how I would love to have a Custom SDPlus doll of my avatar. Alas, it may never happen. I thought about trying to get into Club Verge so can I see if I can buy a Custom SDPlus blank, but now I'm not too sure if they're selling it anymore. I don't have enough GCash to get a Project Dolled Up, and no one's selling in the Marketplace. I have over 2mil in gold, thanks to a Marketplace sale I had, but even if someone decided to sell their Platinum Ticket, the price would be outrageously high, at least a billion gold. I even have an idea for the doll in mind:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My chances are pretty much nil as far as getting the ticket is concerned, but I can dream, right? As for your question, I think you should sell a few and open the others. Or you can give some away. Your choice.

Wealthy Lover

B R A I N
Animal
B R A I N
i yolo on it

just because emotion_dowant

Yeah but you have 10B+ in reserve to buy one XP I don't man... unless you're gonna give me one hahaha... >< or I by some miracle won 2 and then had 1 to sell...

10B...what an insult, i have more than that emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

i just kidding though, i wont offer on any ticket i know, unless it's not being pursued by slick or raz

word of honor thing

b..b..but what about me?
cant i be special too

Kawaii Strawberry

11,900 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Animal
If I spend 10,000 GC I could get 10 Project Dolled Up 20 packs and still probably have enough leftover for a single one. with the little gcash I have left from previous purchases...

Now the thing is... some people win a Platinum ticket out of a few plays... some played a little over 200 and got one... however... if I sold 10 x 20 packs I could make about 3 billion... which isn't enough to outright buy a ticket buuuuuut... it is a start towards an offer that I can then add items from my inventory to (mind you no f-ing Halo but whatevs lol).

Still so far there are like 20 buyers and no sellers... so the offers keep going up and up. Someone's offering like 12B+ now for one and probably will be outbid by someone else soon enough. I mean I'd like one of these tickets to make a companion item to my golden ticket item and get the pose that one wasn't able to have... and have a doll based on that golden ticket item too... buuuut... I just dunno. ^^;

I mean I guess it's a bit of conjecture because I'd still have to buy the GC and probably can't really afford it... I mean I COULD I'd just have to struggle to find a way to pay it off later... but... yeah. Wondering what I should do. I mean I KNOW I probably wouldn't win a ticket out of 1000s of plays... also I have no doubt that the odds will be increased (or 'doubled') and the CS will have a 'sale' of % off on the project dolled up before it's over... of course who knows. Argh my head hurts trying to think about this logically. >< lol...

goodluck and im here having less than 3mil. XD

Eloquent Lunatic

Just sell it so we don't have to listen to you go all emo for days when you don't win a ticket like you did with Project Couture.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Generic Breed
Just sell it so we don't have to listen to you go all emo for days when you don't win a ticket like you did with Project Couture.

Actually I'm not going to go all emo with this one. I understand why this ticket has such high value (because only 25 will ever exist unless gaia reserves the right to release it later at their leisure). I also already have a club verge doll, and the golden ticket item coming.

I merely thought it'd be cool to get a plat ticket to go with the gold ticket as a companion item to have a doll of the golden ticket item character as well as the pose I had to cut from poses for the golden ticket. I'm not going to fret about it and it's no sweat off my back if I do not attain one. It'd be nice but look even with the odds 'doubled' very few have been pulled and not only that but again, only 25 copies will exist for a long forseeable future and 500M gold... do this math...

Only 25 of the item will exist, ever.

There are now like 50000 halos on the site thanks to dice up and etc.

If your additional pose is really, really good. you could charge a Halo+ EACH for the copies you actually trade/sell.

So frankly... any sellers accepting less than 25 Halos + 500M should probably have their head examined. Just saying.

Aged Cutesmasher

i wasn't sure to buy one or not.
after reading your thread, i bought one.
now to open it or not.
i mean i could sell it but i want to know what's insideeeee.
although i always have that urge to get another one to try my luck but i know the second bundle will not be as good.
oh the dilemmas...

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
madkips
i wasn't sure to buy one or not.
after reading your thread, i bought one.
now to open it or not.
i mean i could sell it but i want to know what's insideeeee.
although i always have that urge to get another one to try my luck but i know the second bundle will not be as good.
oh the dilemmas...

Yeah it's always nice if you buy a buncha bundles, win a ticket out of say, the first one so you basically KNOW there's NOT going to be one in the next however many, then sell them all before informing anyone you won a ticket so they don't know they have no odds of winning one from those bundles then inform people you won XD

Eloquent Lunatic

Animal
Generic Breed

Actually I'm not going to go all emo with this one. I understand why this ticket has such high value (because only 25 will ever exist unless gaia reserves the right to release it later at their leisure). I also already have a club verge doll, and the golden ticket item coming.

I merely thought it'd be cool to get a plat ticket to go with the gold ticket as a companion item to have a doll of the golden ticket item character as well as the pose I had to cut from poses for the golden ticket. I'm not going to fret about it and it's no sweat off my back if I do not attain one. It'd be nice but look even with the odds 'doubled' very few have been pulled and not only that but again, only 25 copies will exist for a long forseeable future and 500M gold... do this math...

Only 25 of the item will exist, ever.

There are now like 50000 halos on the site thanks to dice up and etc.

If your additional pose is really, really good. you could charge a Halo+ EACH for the copies you actually trade/sell.

So frankly... any sellers accepting less than 25 Halos + 500M should probably have their head examined. Just saying.

I'm happy for you that you're thinking about this one logically. Kind of. (It's only worth that much if people are willing to pay that much, which most people aren't for one pose, which is reasonable, and not really enough to make me question their mental state.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff