Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

sterek
If you have the Project Dolled Up, you might win a Platinum Ticket, or an item, or gold.
If you win the ticket, you can redeem it for a two-pose doll item of your avatar with an extra equippable pose drawn by a Gaia artist, or you can sell it for something ridiculous. c:
whats an equippable pose?

Gracious Trader

mentallyhandicapped
TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped
TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped
ohhhh i see what about the item?
It can be pretty much whatever you want (as long as it isn't copyrighted somewhere else). ^^ You'll just describe it to the artist Gaia assigns to you and they'll work with you to create it. 3nodding
oh thats cool i see now one more thing it says its redeemable at anytime but it also says something about the 28th
Can you C&P what it says?

I believe the thing about the 28th is when the RIG leaves the cash shop but I want to make sure I don't give you incorrect information.
okay ur avi is cute btw and i saw ur pm but i didnt reply thank u for the help
im not sure if i want to sell it but its possible

Thank you very much. ^^ And no worries, I'm not in a rush. heart Please do PM me if you decide you'd like to, though?
No problem, I'm happy to help. ^^ If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or quote me and ask. 3nodding

Tipsy Genius

mentallyhandicapped
sterek
If you have the Project Dolled Up, you might win a Platinum Ticket, or an item, or gold.
If you win the ticket, you can redeem it for a two-pose doll item of your avatar with an extra equippable pose drawn by a Gaia artist, or you can sell it for something ridiculous. c:
whats an equippable pose?

Like with the regular SD Doll items, it's an extra pose that is just like a normal item--so something like a pair of eyes, an accessory, a shirt, etc. In other words, you get to design an item too.

Newbie Gaian

TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped
TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped
TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped
It can be pretty much whatever you want (as long as it isn't copyrighted somewhere else). ^^ You'll just describe it to the artist Gaia assigns to you and they'll work with you to create it. 3nodding
oh thats cool i see now one more thing it says its redeemable at anytime but it also says something about the 28th

I believe the thing about the 28th is when the RIG leaves the cash shop but I want to make sure I don't give you incorrect information.

Thank you very much. ^^ And no worries, I'm not in a rush. heart Please do PM me if you decide you'd like to, though?
No problem, I'm happy to help. ^^ If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or quote me and ask. 3nodding
thank you heart

Heart Tamer

There are plenty of ridiculous offers for your ticket on this forum, so if you want to sell, you pretty much hit the jackpot. Congrats.

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

mentallyhandicapped
i have one but im not sure what to do with it.
do i open it and select a doll
or how do i create the doll /item
is it a contest?
im so confused help me please heart sweatdrop

congrats on getting the ticket

you can use it to get an item that is uniquely yours

you can also sell it to achieve any item/dream avi that you want

either way is a win/win and the entire project couture forum is filled with helpful gaians

warning though, if you do decide to sell it, be strong! will be a tough battle to manage

Newbie Gaian

B R A I N
mentallyhandicapped
is it a contest?

congrats on getting the ticket

you can use it to get an item that is uniquely yours

you can also sell it to achieve any item/dream avi that you want

either way is a win/win and the entire project couture forum is filled with helpful gaians

warning though, if you do decide to sell it, be strong! will be a tough battle to manage
ahh thank you sir heart
mentallyhandicapped
TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped
TrulyCapricious
mentallyhandicapped

If you redeem the ticket you will get 500mil gold!! So not only can you buy your dream items, you will also get a doll with a pose created by you. You should redeem it,

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Ooooh congratulations on getting the ticket!

I am one of the users here who really want a ticket, so... if you want to make a negotiate an offer with me.. just let me know.

Kawaii Strawberry

11,900 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
mentallyhandicapped
is it a contest?

Dear you create a doll of your imagination . or you can sell it which is like getting billions if gold because many are willing to bribr but its once in a blue moon to have it so embrace it

Benevolent Raider

mentallyhandicapped
is it a contest?

can I buy it from you? O:

Fashionable Husband

9,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
You got a ticket? That's awesome biggrin

With a ticket, your avatar can be made into a SD plus doll and a pose item to go with it. That means your item and doll would be for sale in the cash shop. Oh, and a equitable pose is like a hair,arms,mouth,legs,etc. <3 Or you could sell it, but I'd think twice about selling it, it's a huge opportunity.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Congrats on getting the ticket! If you do plan on selling it, I do have a few billion gold and some items to offer as a trade if you're interested. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff