Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Finally. I have a dream to make Discorded Djs. While my friend is still making the art picture of it. I guess I will discribe how they will look. They will be a glowing white, with a black rim. Of course shadowing will be involved. I don't want it ugly coloured.

Anyone who will agree to sell me a rainbow ticket, will get 2 pairs of the DJs I'm making along with my offer on the ticket biggrin

Donations are much appreciated. Of course your donations won't go unnoticed. I am not a selfish type. Top donators will be rewarded handsomely.

Feel free to tell me your comments or concerns. Not to negative though, I don't take negativity well, and I would hate to block you. Anyway, feel free to chat amongst others, I will randomly be giving out gifts to people. (As I do always)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Angel

I'm pretty sure this idea is already taken, I was going to do something a lot like this too, but I was told that it was too similar to another user's submission.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Virtual Earthquake
I'm pretty sure this idea is already taken, I was going to do something a lot like this too, but I was told that it was too similar to another user's submission.
I've seen that idea. And mines differs from that project completely. I will show you what it looks like once the art for it is done. 3nodding

Winged Angel

Discord vendz
Virtual Earthquake
I've seen that idea. And mines differs from that project completely. I will show you what it looks like once the art for it is done. 3nodding
Ah ok, cool. 3nodding

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Virtual Earthquake
Discord vendz
Virtual Earthquake
Ah ok, cool. 3nodding
:3 if you happen to know anyone willing to sell me a ticket please refer them to me and if the agreement is approved. You will get one of my Djs biggrin

Winged Angel

Discord vendz
Virtual Earthquake
Discord vendz
Virtual Earthquake
Ah ok, cool. 3nodding
:3 if you happen to know anyone willing to sell me a ticket please refer them to me and if the agreement is approved. You will get one of my Djs biggrin
Well, I guess it just depends on your offer, PM me it and then I'll look around for sellers?

Dapper Strawberry

Demigod

damn i like them a lot !

Duck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items