Welcome to Gaia! ::

sup-qt
Immortal Traceur
Decided to do something with one of my tickets, but I honestly don't know what I want to recolor. I tend to keep my avi pretty simple so I'm taking offers on it. Plus I'm relatively new to this ticket stuff so I'd like to see what is out there.

In addition, I would like to acquire a Platinum Ticket I've got plenty of stuff I'm willing to put up for trade.

Update to thread to follow.

.: [ Hallo!
I was wondering if I could list your ticket in my Project Winners thread?
If you'd like I can put that you are currently thinking about trading/selling it and are after other tickets.
or I can list you as anon if you would like?
Cheers for your time!
-Sup
] :.

Sure that's fine. 3nodding
And you can list it as Taking offers. I don't mind.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Immortal Traceur
sup-qt
Immortal Traceur
Decided to do something with one of my tickets, but I honestly don't know what I want to recolor. I tend to keep my avi pretty simple so I'm taking offers on it. Plus I'm relatively new to this ticket stuff so I'd like to see what is out there.

In addition, I would like to acquire a Platinum Ticket I've got plenty of stuff I'm willing to put up for trade.

Update to thread to follow.

.: [ Hallo!
I was wondering if I could list your ticket in my Project Winners thread?
If you'd like I can put that you are currently thinking about trading/selling it and are after other tickets.
or I can list you as anon if you would like?
Cheers for your time!
-Sup
] :.

Sure that's fine. 3nodding
And you can list it as Taking offers. I don't mind.

cheers! biggrin

Writer

Question: does a rainbow ticket give you the ability to recolor a whole set, or just one item? The ticket says whole set but I want to make sure. Thanks!
Quantact
Question: does a rainbow ticket give you the ability to recolor a whole set, or just one item? The ticket says whole set but I want to make sure. Thanks!

One item as far as I'm tracking. But you can recolor up to 10 poses.

Writer

Immortal Traceur
Quantact

Even though it says "set" in the ticket's description? Darn, I got my hopes worked up...
Quantact
Immortal Traceur
Quantact

Even though it says "set" in the ticket's description? Darn, I got my hopes worked up...

There's an FAQ on the main page?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces