Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demigod

OH WELL GAIA ******** STOLE MY CONCEPT ******** YOU GAIA

Adorable Gaian

BUMP because I ******** love rilakkuma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demigod

vandalizing

BUMP because I ******** love rilakkuma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

part of my item idea was stolen by an item creator for gaia so ******** this dream eh cry

RedTigerSamurai's Honey Bun

Feral Strawberry

18,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
blathers
vandalizing

part of my item idea was stolen by an item creator for gaia so ******** this dream eh cry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Gaian

blathers

That's pretty low & un-creative.. ******** them. The item they made doesn't even look like rilakkuma either lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demigod

Sukono
blathers
vandalizing

i want to stop on gaia’s hand !

Demigod

vandalizing
blathers

That's pretty low & un-creative.. ******** them. The item they made doesn't even look like rilakkuma either lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah it’s like not even the right brown to be rilakkuma or korilakkuma like make ur mind up boo

Feral Strawberry

18,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
blathers
Sukono
blathers
vandalizing

i want to stop on gaia’s hand !

kick 'em in the shins

Demigod

Sukono

thanks for adding me btw hehehe

Feral Strawberry

18,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
blathers