Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, are you into the Ace Attorney series?

Never heard of i- OBJECTION! 0.325 32.5% [ 13 ]
Played it, but not a fan. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Watched it/heard of it, yet not a fan, 0.075 7.5% [ 3 ]
Played/Watched the game series and I'm into it! 0.45 45.0% [ 18 ]
I seen it, but yet to play/watch any of it. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3

A Pup

☾★・*。゚o。HEEEEEY! HEY CHICKEN NUGGET! Do you know who's fine? I'M FINE!。o.゚。*・★☽

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh also, you need some Space facts.
Did you know that "The first unmanned mission to the Moon was in 1959 by the Soviet Lunar Program with the first manned landing being Apollo 11 in 1969" and that...

A Pup

。o.゚。*・★"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction."★・*。゚o。User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
*bumps after weeeeeeks*

"Mr. Wright. You are truly the most unpredictable defense attorney I've ever known."

A Pup

☾★・*。゚o。HEEEEEY! HEY CHICKEN NUGGET! Do you know who's fine? I'M FINE!。o.゚。*・★☽

#Doesn't know what I'm doing with my life

Oh also, you need some Space facts.
Did you know that "The first unmanned mission to the Moon was in 1959 by the Soviet Lunar Program with the first manned landing being Apollo 11 in 1969" and that...

A Pup

A Pup

🎼♬♫♪♩"Achtung, baby! Today, we play it my way!"♬♫♪♩User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Scents of fresh lemons tho*

"'Logical'? I do not think this word means what you think it means, Herr Forehead!"

A Pup

。o.゚。*・★"My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the proper direction."★・*。゚o。User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*bumps-a-doodle*

"Mr. Wright. You are truly the most unpredictable defense attorney I've ever known."

A Pup

User Image
I still don't know what I'm doing with my life.
*bumps*

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas