Welcome to Gaia! ::

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Is my offer good yet? cat_crying

Dedicated Smoker

You don't want to just PM those who are selling the Rainbow Ticket?
o. o
I believe there are more who own the rainbow ticket opposed to the prism ticket > <

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

AmbitiousDESIRE
You don't want to just PM those who are selling the Rainbow Ticket?
o. o
I believe there are more who own the rainbow ticket opposed to the prism ticket > <

I cant recolor what I want to recolor with the rainbow ticket... D=

Dedicated Smoker

Throttle Kitty

:<
Why not?

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

AmbitiousDESIRE
Throttle Kitty

:<
Why not?

cause the rainbow ticket doesnt let you do evolving items, and the prism ticket only lets you do evolving items. o.o

Dedicated Smoker

Throttle Kitty

cause the rainbow ticket doesnt let you do evolving items, and the prism ticket only lets you do evolving items. o.o

Aw, that's so poopie! :c
I never read into the prism ticket because I never wanted to recolor an evolving items > <

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

AmbitiousDESIRE
Throttle Kitty

Aw, that's so poopie! :c
I never read into the prism ticket because I never wanted to recolor an evolving items > <

I just want to make my dream skin D= or something close to it. With the prism, I could recolor 6 poses from imaginary friend, one of them being made into the skin I want. If I did it with a rainbow I could recolor a body dye and it would be a one pose item, instead of 6. x.x

Dedicated Smoker

Throttle Kitty

I just want to make my dream skin D= or something close to it. With the prism, I could recolor 6 poses from imaginary friend, one of them being made into the skin I want. If I did it with a rainbow I could recolor a body dye and it would be a one pose item, instead of 6. x.x

Hm, have you ever looked through other items that have skin mods?
> <
I'm sure there are other items that have more than one skin mod~

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

AmbitiousDESIRE
Throttle Kitty

Hm, have you ever looked through other items that have skin mods?
> <
I'm sure there are other items that have more than one skin mod~

i cant find anything I like that a rainbow ticket can do D= the superior form and the other one like it both have one pose I could use, but I don't really like any of the other poses. x_x

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

new much better offer!

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Good luck. I can't imagine what an obsidian ticket would go for now that we know you get some of the items they put in the sale, as Prue showed us.

Stargazer

Diosu
Good luck. I can't imagine what an obsidian ticket would go for now that we know you get some of the items they put in the sale, as Prue showed us.
your wing mockup is gorgeous. heart heart heart

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Diosu

thyey changed the obsidian around a loot though, it's not quite as good as when prue and brain used. cat_sweatdrop

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
ADiTaMi
Diosu
your wing mockup is gorgeous. heart heart heart

Thanks!

Stargazer

Throttle Kitty
Diosu

thyey changed the obsidian around a loot though, it's not quite as good as when prue and brain used. cat_sweatdrop
oh, lame, you can no longer pick 3 older items to have up for sale? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces