Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Tipsy Genius

Sukegawa
hARAJUKU FASHION?????
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

seriously tho, i really hope you get your ticket
i'd say i'd sell you one if i somehow managed to get one, but i have a need for more devin

I'm 200% behind you and your need for a Devin REI. Seriously. DEVIN!!!

Loyal Werewolf

Loyal Werewolf

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Good luck * m *

Tipsy Genius

I completed a survey to "promote" this post with 50 GC. It was a very long and boring experience. THIS BETTER ATTRACT SOMEONE'S ATTENTION.

Tipsy Genius

minghii
Good luck * m *

Ahh thank you!! And congratulations again on your ticket, I'm so excited for you! ; u ;

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
sterek
Sukegawa
hARAJUKU FASHION?????
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

i'd say i'd sell you one if i somehow managed to get one, but i have a need for more devin

asdfghjkl i really hope i get lucky and in the ei ticket thread by dr singh i get selected as a winner and the prize is a sapphire ticket
cause then it'd be straight to the devin-ness
but i'd have to be really careful making sure i don't ******** up his lore and such, as my ideas focus on his past, his current standing and his (dance) future
emotion_dowant

i'd buy some of the project, if it wasn't basically a solid gold generator :s

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

sterek
minghii
Good luck * m *

Ahh thank you!! And congratulations again on your ticket, I'm so excited for you! ; u ;

Thank you e v e finally my dream came true xD
Your offer is really good looking so I hope you can get ittt

Tipsy Genius

Sukegawa
sterek
Sukegawa
hARAJUKU FASHION?????
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

asdfghjkl i really hope i get lucky and in the ei ticket thread by dr singh i get selected as a winner and the prize is a sapphire ticket
but i'd have to be really careful making sure i don't ******** up his lore and such, as my ideas focus on his past, his current standing and his (dance) future
emotion_dowant

Same omg I managed to get a post on the first page and it got tips and I just want to scream "YO, PEOPLE LIKE THIS!! NOTICE ME!!" but yeah. Fingers crossed for both of us haha.

I'm so curious aahhh have you ever written about it before? Or do you plan on making a thread about your ideas? Because I'd love to read that.

I won't be buying any Project RIGs anymore given how terrible my luck is with those. I've learned my lesson. u__u

Dangerous Sweetheart

minghii
Good luck * m *

Thank you 3nodding

Your avatar is beautiful

Tipsy Genius

minghii
sterek
minghii
Good luck * m *

Thank you e v e finally my dream came true xD
Your offer is really good looking so I hope you can get ittt

You deserved it the most and I'll personally fight anyone who says otherwise (with my currently tiny furry paws).
I hope you're right! And I hope there will be any sellers at all XD

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

If I win one Sterek, I will sell it to you.

I'm about to open up a 100 pack.

You have to make sure to have a slime skin...if you get one.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
sterek
Sukegawa
sterek
Sukegawa
hARAJUKU FASHION?????
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

emotion_dowant

Same omg I managed to get a post on the first page and it got tips and I just want to scream "YO, PEOPLE LIKE THIS!! NOTICE ME!!" but yeah. Fingers crossed for both of us haha.

I'm so curious aahhh have you ever written about it before? Or do you plan on making a thread about your ideas? Because I'd love to read that.

I won't be buying any Project RIGs anymore given how terrible my luck is with those. I've learned my lesson. u__u

omg i got first post on the second page and i've gotten a few tips so i've been all "I HAVE GOOD IDEA PLS GIVE ME TICKET"

i've definitely got a general idea for a layout of the e.i and a general story
its going to be more like the stein e.i than the moira one, since it'll have a solid story
the first part would be devins arrival to gaia, the second would be his 'makeover' stage, the third would be a bit of backstory (but im kinda apprehensive about that, since i dont wanna make something that's non-canon etc.), the fourth would be his tattoo background (i really want a skin tyte background there), the fifth would be the 'arrival' of his star-studded stud crush, and the sixth would be a a mix of otp-ness, devin goodness and....stuff

now writing this i'm getting more solid ideas; i might have to create a thread like you say in here with my ideas and such, even if i don't have aaaaaanything near what could be a good offer
asdfghjkl so much need

and yes, my luck is horrid, and i never learn
i swear i have a gambling problem, but i refuse to acknowledge it

Tipsy Genius

Calelith

If I win one Sterek, I will sell it to you.

I'm about to open up a 100 pack.

You have to make sure to have a slime skin...if you get one.

That's 100% my priority with this ticket, trust me. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces