Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

Every Sapphire Ticket on the site has been redeemed in March, which makes me very happy! Unfortunately, it also means that the Sapphire Ticket won't be re-released for a long time. As such, I'm turning my Sapphire Ticket quest into a more realistic Golden Ticket quest. Stay tuned!

Tipsy Genius

...also known as "Sterek Doesn't Do s**t Halfway: Part 2".

Dangerous Sweetheart

I hope this works. 4laugh

Tipsy Genius

Tinuviel Silma
I hope this works. 4laugh

Me too. emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Genius

Added the super fashionable Halos to the offer.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pawesome.
I'm always excited whenevfur I hear of your monster skin ideas, I can't wait to see your concepts :3

Tipsy Genius

Lithium Filth
Pawesome.
I'm always excited whenevfur I hear of your monster skin ideas, I can't wait to see your concepts :3

Hehe, I already planned 9/15 of the poses, so hopefully I get the chance to make this happen. <3 I'm a bit reticent about posting them because the best part of REI is the weekly surprise. x3

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

heart Good luck!

Tipsy Genius

PhiferWolf
heart Good luck!

Thank you! ; u ;

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sterek
Lithium Filth
Pawesome.

Hehe, I already planned 9/15 of the poses, so hopefully I get the chance to make this happen. <3 I'm a bit reticent about posting them because the best part of REI is the weekly surprise. x3

xD I literally have the entire thing planned out if I manage to get one.
I can't believe I could make a full clothes mod fur everyone t-t Oh I'd be so happy.
But looking at almost evfurryones offers I'm waaaaay behind xD The average offer is 1.5tril :< But to be fair, not a single offer is in pure, so who knows what someone will want for one.

Thats' why I'm going to buy a few packs tonight and try my luck. Maybe I'll win for once in my life xD
Mostly I'm excited about yours and Ridleys ideas, they seem to be the most creative <3 I kinda agree with the keeping it secret though, that's part of the allure.

Loyal Werewolf

o 3o *crawls all over* Hopefully they don't overprice it because I want multiples emotion_awesome

Loyal Werewolf

I couldn't keep it a secret if I got a ticket @ n@ I'd be like Charlie and wave it around.

Tipsy Genius

Lithium Filth
sterek
Lithium Filth
Pawesome.

xD I literally have the entire thing planned out if I manage to get one.
I can't believe I could make a full clothes mod fur everyone t-t Oh I'd be so happy.
But looking at almost evfurryones offers I'm waaaaay behind xD The average offer is 1.5tril :< But to be fair, not a single offer is in pure, so who knows what someone will want for one.

Thats' why I'm going to buy a few packs tonight and try my luck. Maybe I'll win for once in my life xD
Mostly I'm excited about yours and Ridleys ideas, they seem to be the most creative <3 I kinda agree with the keeping it secret though, that's part of the allure.

Hehe you were originally planning for the Golden Ticket, right? I saw your ideas and I love them. I planned for one too but I was stuck with the "aaahhh too many ideas" issue, so this ticket is a dream come true. ; w ; I thought about the story and the stages and aaahhh. It's so much fun!!

Good luck with the RIGs! [cough] you'll need it [cough]
It's true that different sellers look for different things, so you never know! Since we don't know who might find one, this is entirely up to luck too. x3

Loyal Werewolf

*sends you three all the luck*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out