31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Florous
Flint Jakobs
Why on earth does this thread have a Heated tag lol

Likely my affiliation with BRAIN.
That seems silly. It's just a buying thread, it's not like you wanting to get a hold of tickets is a bad thing. Ah well, people on the internet I guess, haha.

Beloved Stargazer

Well... free achievement ? XD

Damn though. I didn't think there were even that many people looking at this forum...

Hygienic Informer

8,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Florous
Looking to buy these 3 tickets; offers are as follows:

Platinum - 6 Angelic Halos.
Golden - 5 Angelic Halos.
Double Rainbow - 2 Angelic Halos.

So if you have all 3 that's 10 Angelic Halos.. hell I'll toss in an extra 2 halos if you sell me all 3 at once, just for saving me some hassle.

I'm not increasing my offers outside of what I occasionally deem necessary (meaning I'm not here to get into some active bidding war with another player(s)). I already have a Platinum ticket and no addition pose ideas. I think my Golden offer is fair considering other people's offers. And I'm not too enthused on the Double Rainbow, just an idea I think would be nice, but I'm not willing to go all out for it.

No I'm not sharing my ideas.

EDIT #1 - The likelihood of acquiring a Double Rainbow Ticket is so slim I went ahead and scratched it from the list. As with the package offer.
Since the package offer is no more, I've increased my offer on the Platinum Ticket to better complete with other player's offers.
Golden ticket offer remains the same.

can u help me to get 40b? im questing omg hat .. sorry for begging and sorry for dsturbing u im so sorry i need money anyone cant help me 2 weeks ago if u cant help me its okay for me

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Witty Noob

9,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
Florous
Looking to buy these 3 tickets; offers are as follows:

Platinum - 6 Angelic Halos.
Golden - 5 Angelic Halos.
Double Rainbow - 2 Angelic Halos.

So if you have all 3 that's 10 Angelic Halos.. hell I'll toss in an extra 2 halos if you sell me all 3 at once, just for saving me some hassle.

I'm not increasing my offers outside of what I occasionally deem necessary (meaning I'm not here to get into some active bidding war with another player(s)). I already have a Platinum ticket and no addition pose ideas. I think my Golden offer is fair considering other people's offers. And I'm not too enthused on the Double Rainbow, just an idea I think would be nice, but I'm not willing to go all out for it.

No I'm not sharing my ideas.

EDIT #1 - The likelihood of acquiring a Double Rainbow Ticket is so slim I went ahead and scratched it from the list. As with the package offer.
Since the package offer is no more, I've increased my offer on the Platinum Ticket to better complete with other player's offers.
Golden ticket offer remains the same.

devil tail + 329bil for one of ur angelic halos, sry im lowballing but i would never b able to afford a halo 8( gl buying ur tickets
seems to me like you're the real winner of gaia

Sexy Demigod

24,890 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Goodluck on getting the Tickets, if im ever lucky enough to come across one, ill be sure to bring it to you smile

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
good luck mrgreen

Beloved Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Florous
Flint Jakobs
Why on earth does this thread have a Heated tag lol

Likely my affiliation with BRAIN.

Thanks for the 100 bill that you sponsored in Brain's thread. I won the winning number. I appreciate it very much! (You are set to friends only, so I could not pm you.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff