• Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250

IRL Noob

Kid Jak
mrgreen

heart

IRL Noob

Weeeell, I finished the millipede base for now. Not happy with how it came out, but I was tired of fiddling with it. ono
Also got a nice little banner up! ^u^

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

emotion_c8

IRL Noob

Vannequin
emotion_c8

heart !

Miasmal Fish

20,200 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Do you read/watch Terra Formars? I feel as if you could pull a ton of ideas from it.

IRL Noob

Katrina Katherine
Do you read/watch Terra Formars? I feel as if you could pull a ton of ideas from it.

Terra whatars? ouo Is it an anime?

Miasmal Fish

20,200 Points
Trundlebug
Katrina Katherine

Yeah its a really good manga that finally got adapted this season. Its about humans splicing their genes with bugs so they can fight humanoid cockroaches on mars. It's really ridiculous but its very entertaining and fun. Each character is based off of a different bug, so even though they don't really 'transform', they do all get unique powers.

IRL Noob

Katrina Katherine
Trundlebug
Katrina Katherine

Yeah its a really good manga that finally got adapted this season. Its about humans splicing their genes with bugs so they can fight humanoid cockroaches on mars. It's really ridiculous but its very entertaining and fun. Each character is based off of a different bug, so even though they don't really 'transform', they do all get unique powers.

Oooh, I'll have to check this out! I love it when Japan comes out with anime about bugs. biggrin

Miasmal Fish

20,200 Points
Trundlebug
Katrina Katherine
Trundlebug
Katrina Katherine

Oooh, I'll have to check this out! I love it when Japan comes out with anime about bugs. biggrin

Oh boy I hope you like it! I have to warn you though, it is incredibly violent, 90 percent of the characters will die, so if that's not your thing then I wouldn't read it. It's so heartbreaking, my husbando's entire life was tragic crying

IRL Noob

Katrina Katherine

Aw crapnuggets. xd First X1999, then SNK, now this is gonna be one of those too.

IRL Noob

Added another 100b to the pile. 3nodding My old human inventory is starting to get a little sparse though -- I think I have a few hundred more bil in there, but that might be it! sweatdrop

Tiny Pumpkin

Bump! heart I'm sad that you're so low on funds now, even if you did help Jak to do it, spending all your savings. This quest seems so far away now. ;W; Perhaps he'll give you a hand, if fortune allows?

IRL Noob

Pimpernel Blue
Bump! heart I'm sad that you're so low on funds now, even if you did help Jak to do it, spending all your savings. This quest seems so far away now. ;W; Perhaps he'll give you a hand, if fortune allows?

Hopefully! Thank you for the bump~

IRL Noob

Up to 500b! Getting there!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out