Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxy Coder

Dope Memories
What would it take for you to make me the exact profile as yours but black and baby blue?
The PD forum is for discussing profiles, not hiring or finding people to make them for you c;
Mel makes profiles though, so you could try PM-ing her and see if she'll make you something ^^

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Lady Saxophone
Dope Memories
What would it take for you to make me the exact profile as yours but black and baby blue?
The PD forum is for discussing profiles, not hiring or finding people to make them for you c;
Mel makes profiles though, so you could try PM-ing her and see if she'll make you something ^^

My PM's are open now xD

Saxy Coder

Melly Mel o3o
Lady Saxophone
Dope Memories
My PM's are open now xD
8'D // was trying to get you some business

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Lady Saxophone
Melly Mel o3o
Lady Saxophone
Dope Memories
My PM's are open now xD
8'D // was trying to get you some business

Hehe ^^ <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out