Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Tycoon

10,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ive been through this before and solved it by switching browsers but tried that and its not working!! I tried deleting all coding, switching between old and current. just seems like its spazing out for some reason last thing i did before it started tweaking was delete my signature coding. any solutions to get profile editor back to normal?

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Pure Sovereign
ive been through this before and solved it by switching browsers but tried that and its not working!! I tried deleting all coding, switching between old and current. just seems like its spazing out for some reason last thing i did before it started tweaking was delete my signature coding. any solutions to get profile editor back to normal?

Your profile looks just fine for me.

Fuzzy Tycoon

10,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Fredy-san
Pure Sovereign

Your profile looks just fine for me.

fixed by reapplying details bar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas