Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like it?

Yea! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Pretty good. 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
I guess. 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Na 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Try again 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Hello, please take the time to rate my profile, its in a black and white theme and has some good pictures along with some nifty features.

Be brutal! twisted

Credits; Me (duh)
Kira Catgirl (Who helped me understand CSS and Hex color decibals.)

Thanks for stopping by and helping me make a better profile.

P.S. Parts of my profile will not show up if you use IE <-- Just warning you.

__ Links __

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11090854

This is Kira catgirl's tutorial to making your own custom profile, she has codes and knows the whole darn thing like the back of her hand. Any questions? Just go here.
1) The greeny background doesn't really fit. Try making that black.

2) Since you are going for a black and white theme, you should make the text white. Not only will it fit the theme better, it will also start out more.

3) The background image (the one with the yin-yang symbol) makes it hard to read. What you should to is crop it better and clean the edges so that you don't have those lighter edges in a square around the image. Then fix the position to the bottom left corner and make it a little smaller so that it doesn't go into the right column. That'll look much nicer, I think.

4) Find another picture and put it at the top of the about page. That will fit nicely biggrin Just make sure to edit the image a bit and clean the edges.

Anyways, that's about all I can suggest. Keep up the great work biggrin Feel free to PM me if you have any questions smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff