{--

-But Who will guard the guards?-

Haitus
Give Appie Your arts!

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
how come once i changed my profile to one of the already made ones by accident i'm no longer able to get the picture i want to put it on my profile's background? its really getting to me.....help?
In the current profile instructions, I can't get this html, body{background: url(http://imageurlhere) no-repeat #000;} to work with my profile background and image url that I put in it. This doesn't help me crying

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Thank-you sooo much! heart I've really had a hard time doing anything to my pro. I wish I'd seen this sticky months ago! What a great help!
Thanks now I have to figure out what I want it to look like. sweatdrop
thanks for making this thread it help me alot in making the profile awesome and cool lol
thank you. . . 4laugh
ninja ninja of stealth ninja
How do you put a playlist on your profile?
Updates smile
Ok, umm I have been a memeber for a while now, Some how I have accepted myself as a friend.... I dont know how. But I achieved this personal edevor... Please help me Delete myself from my friends list... No I am not joking. I need help. and Everytime that I do It says that I am trying to add myself when I am try to delete myself, and also it state that I need help with self esteem issues so I am seeking help from any mod, or adminstrators... Please help me. Seriously... I cannot streess this enought. Inso I cannot edit my personal page because it thinks that I am my own friend... Any advise for this pleeeez!!! gonk gonk gonk
This thread is helping me understand a lot. Thanks a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff