Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I'm not sure what code to use for the background of my profile, I wanna put this picture on the bottom right of my profile...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any help would be appreciated!

Fashionable Fatcat

SHlR0
I'm not sure what code to use for the background of my profile, I wanna put this picture on the bottom right of my profile...

The code to set a background is luckily pretty self-explanatory:
body{
background: url('your image url here') no-repeat fixed bottom right;
}
I used the shorthand property here since it's shorter, but each part of the value corresponds to how the image will act when it's a background: url(your image url here) sets the actual image, no-repeat makes it so that it doesn't tile across the whole page, fixed makes it so that it stays at the bottom right of the page no matter what instead of moving when you scroll, and bottom right positions it to the bottom right of the screen.

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
kittymmeow
SHlR0

The code to set a background is luckily pretty self-explanatory:
body{
background: url('your image url here') no-repeat fixed bottom right;
}
I used the shorthand property here since it's shorter, but each part of the value corresponds to how the image will act when it's a background: url(your image url here) sets the actual image, no-repeat makes it so that it doesn't tile across the whole page, fixed makes it so that it stays at the bottom right of the page no matter what instead of moving when you scroll, and bottom right positions it to the bottom right of the screen.
Awesome! Thank you very much for the help! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces