Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Member

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i'm including people getting tv time as getting a push here too not just winning a match.
wwe's gonna suck this year if they gonna continue on this path like they did tonight. just look at what they did

rvd's done all he can do in wrestling. only thing left is main event wrestlemania but that aint happening. I don't think he needs to win the ic title again. wwe spend weeks building him up then he puts people over then he leaves for months saying he lost his smile or some jazz

eva marie got a 1 on 1 match on raw? and won? burning_eyes

summer ray aka gargamel also got match time. and they still pushing fandango even though that fad finished like brodus clay

el torito has a 1 on 1 match? with drew mcintyre? and torito pins him? burning_eyes

zack ryder got tv time?

bo dallas makes his raw debut.

emma and her dumb dance rolleyes

followed by adam rose making his raw wrestling debut

they got damian sandow wrestling dressed as davey crocket. what the hell happened to this guy? he won mitb and had a great match against cena. everybody say it was gonna lead to bigger things for sandow. ain't jack happened for sandow! guy got turned into a jobber

sheamus and del rio AGAIN??????????????????????????? burning_eyes i'm seriously gonna jump off a roof like mick foley onto the mattress if these guys continue to have matches

the only thing missing during tonight's raw was santino and great khali emotion_facepalm

wwe's got a lot of suck and fail headed your way if this is a taste of future programming and storylines

dbyran's gone, punk's gone, batista's leaving. brock will show up in some months.

wyatts, shield, and even cena better step it up to keep this ship afloat because the midcard and undercard looks like crap!

neutral

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I wouldn't knock Torito. He may have a joke gimmick currently, but that guy can wrestle.

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Damn bruh chill!!! Its just one night! rofl rofl rofl
Did anyone see Adam Rose Bo Dallas pull off a Dark Souls roll?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff