Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

2,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
What do you think about this? Good decision or bad decision?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Magical Girl

2,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hideo Itami won an NXT tournament and will in the battle royal!

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Gothic Duchess

I kind of have my doubts that he'll win, but it would be pretty cool if he did. And it would definitely make for an interesting plot point to have the "non-main roster" guy beat out the others.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Gothic Duchess

I kind of have my doubts that he'll win, but it would be pretty cool if he did. And it would definitely make for an interesting plot point to have the "non-main roster" guy beat out the others.

Considering Kenta, Devitt and Steen are seen as "fast-track" talents, I'm guessing Kenta will get the call-up soon.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Mayor of Murderwood
Rumblestiltskin
Gothic Duchess

Considering Kenta, Devitt and Steen are seen as "fast-track" talents, I'm guessing Kenta will get the call-up soon.

No doubt...which is one of the reasons why I think they're going to put him in the match. I'm just saying I don't think his chances are good for winning the match, though I wouldn't say it's impossible. Hell, maybe that's how they're going to have him make a splash onto the main roster. Have him win, and then have him feud with Cesaro, and by proxy, Kidd...and then he brings up Devitt as a partner. It's an easy feud to set up...which is probably why it won't happen...

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
Mayor of Murderwood
Rumblestiltskin
Gothic Duchess

No doubt...which is one of the reasons why I think they're going to put him in the match. I'm just saying I don't think his chances are good for winning the match, though I wouldn't say it's impossible. Hell, maybe that's how they're going to have him make a splash onto the main roster. Have him win, and then have him feud with Cesaro, and by proxy, Kidd...and then he brings up Devitt as a partner. It's an easy feud to set up...which is probably why it won't happen...

That, or continue the feud with Ascension.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
In other news...Bray Wyatt purportedly injured (possible sprain) his ankle preparing for his match against Taker. SO...this match was bumped to the preshow and the guy who's got to carry the Taker match might go into it with a bad wheel? emotion_facepalm

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
In other news...Bray Wyatt purportedly injured (possible sprain) his ankle preparing for his match against Taker. SO...this match was bumped to the preshow and the guy who's got to carry the Taker match might go into it with a bad wheel? emotion_facepalm

Yeah, not going to lie...I already had really low expectations from this WM. I'll be really surprised if the show turns out to be any good at all.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rumblestiltskin
Kaiser Khorosho

Yeah, not going to lie...I already had really low expectations from this WM. I'll be really surprised if the show turns out to be any good at all.

I think it'll be like Star Wars Episode I. Overall SHITE but with like two good scenes...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff