Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Raider

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Anybody else notice Punk legitimately punching a fan in the face?

I missed it. I usually play free cell and have the show on in the background, turning occasionally to see what's going on.

While in the crowd, Punk was struck in the kidneys and the back of the head and he elbowed a fan in the face. Problem was, it was the wrong fan he hit; the real perpetrator ducked at the right time

Oh and the fan who did assault Punk admitted it on Twitter and posted a picture of himself too. Not the most brightest a of the bunch I have to say

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Buddy Peacock
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Anybody else notice Punk legitimately punching a fan in the face?

I missed it. I usually play free cell and have the show on in the background, turning occasionally to see what's going on.

While in the crowd, Punk was struck in the kidneys and the back of the head and he elbowed a fan in the face. Problem was, it was the wrong fan he hit; the real perpetrator ducked at the right time

Oh and the fan who did assault Punk admitted it on Twitter and posted a picture of himself too. Not the most brightest a of the bunch I have to say

Well then I sympathize with the fan that got struck, but I'm sure he can understand the situation. Also, if I were him, I'd be meeting the cowardly fan, out in the parking lot.

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
As kev/Rumble said..

that CM Punk Promo was SICK. That was everything Austin said, except Actually Said it and not drunk old fart growling. LMAO

So CM Punk is being the Hell Austin was supposed to be but winded up not being able to pull off.
Not bad. VInce, still got the talk. He was on point with his promo as well. I don't mind seeing Vince fight, it makes me happy some one his age can still kick some a** and do it too it.

I'd hate to have some one like Dixie Carter who manages a wrestling business, and doesn't know about wrestling on a PERSONAL level. It's why I hated Russo and most of Creative.

They have only stories not actual experience.

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tag Teams:

Sin Cara and Rey's Mask's = Pimp split in half. I hope if Rey retires, Sin Cara picks up the Mantle and mixes his Mask still. Sin Cara's Mask Mouth Piece and Eyes on Rey's Mask looks PIMP.

Did you all notice more high Flyers are getting pushed in the Tag Division? I wonder if some one finally got what I said about High Flyer's needing an output, something better, and Rey working "Half" as normal in single's matches is good, less chance to Botch, more chance he can do what he needs to and get r done. Same with Sin Cara.

Perfect place for both of them and still have hype for the Tag Team Belts. heart

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mike Riovanes
Tag Teams:

Sin Cara and Rey's Mask's = Pimp split in half. I hope if Rey retires, Sin Cara picks up the Mantle and mixes his Mask still. Sin Cara's Mask Mouth Piece and Eyes on Rey's Mask looks PIMP.

Did you all notice more high Flyers are getting pushed in the Tag Division? I wonder if some one finally got what I said about High Flyer's needing an output, something better, and Rey working "Half" as normal in single's matches is good, less chance to Botch, more chance he can do what he needs to and get r done. Same with Sin Cara.

Perfect place for both of them and still have hype for the Tag Team Belts. heart

Could be a way to highlight the upcoming Cruiser-only show.
Haha Kev I didn't realise you changed your name, at first I thought 'Who the hell is this guy making the Raw discussion thread, Kevin will not be happy' Hell, my mouse was hovering over the </3 button!

But anyway, Raw was great. The crowd really played their part and so did the wrestlers. Hopefully they only build momentum heading in to the PPV, which shouldn't be too hard as things are starting to heat up.

Antonio looking strong as ever. I really feel it for Tyson Kidd though, it doesn't look like his time's going to come anytime soon.

I thought PTP might have made it to HIAC but now I'd imagine the winners of the tournament to be Rhodes Scholars. However the title match in itself is harder to call. Sandow's had a little running motif of being a coward though, dunno if you remember the "I am not a craven" spiel, but he runs away a lot in matches. Might cost them the big one somehow. Or not, what do I know?

Sandow is almost like Cody's mouthpiece, with his discernible gimmick he's getting most of the dialogue, with Cody really just ad libbing and being a yes man. I hope he doesn't start to be overshadowed by Sandow.

Miz is awesome on the mic but Kane's "I thought that was Skeletor" was outstanding.

The CM Punk story is so interesting. I loved the part where Vince held the WWE Championship and said to him "If you want it, come and get it". Perfect little metaphor. Punk is the best. The title (both figurative and literally) is his by rights. But he still has to go out there and take what's his. He still has to go out there earn that title.

Punk could pick Cena and still come across as a 'coward' on account that he's beaten him (or not lost to him) so many times that thinks he can do it again with ease. Over the alternative, the undefeated 'Big Hungry' Ryback. I think this might lead up to Punk beating Cena clean. Cos like, how do you get a dirty win in Hell in a Cell? (Please don't answer this question WWE)

I also really hope Punk doesn't abstain from choosing either and get put in a triple threat match, because A) They suck B) It's a lose/lose/lose. I will explain if anyone disagrees smile

Sheamus has actually been having to struggle through his last few matches. Might signify the end. And he's seemingly made enemies in Tensai, Barrett and Show. The beat down & cash in after HIAC looks ominous but I'm really hoping for a swerve. For a moment I thought Dolph was going to cash it in on Raw, which would have been really interesting as I can't think of anyone cashing in before a ppv that already had a title match, right? But with Dolph not having a match on the card so far, and his perfect attendance record at every ppv since i don't even know when, I think this might be his time.

Loyal Elder

After Raw apparently the crowd started attacking Punk and then Punk back handed a fan who wasn't even involved.

My city you disappoint me in the end.

@ Lucky Lucifer: If you don't want the WWE to answer it I will, Brock Lesnar interferes in the match causing Cena to lose.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Eflow Nivek
After Raw apparently the crowd started attacking Punk and then Punk back handed a fan who wasn't even involved.

@ Lucky Lucifer: If you don't want the WWE to answer it I will, Brock Lesnar interferes in the match causing Cena to lose.

Actually...it was during Raw. It was on air.

And the victim went to the police, apparently.

Loyal Elder

black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek

Damn, I missed it then.

Yeah, I heard he went to the police, I'm upset at my town.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Eflow Nivek
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek

Damn, I missed it then.

I can understand him being upset at taking a blow, especially undeservedly...but come on. He had to see the guy hit Punk, if it was right there in front of him. I would hope he could understand the circumstances, and let it go.

Apparently honor is dead.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek

Damn, I missed it then.

I can understand him being upset at taking a blow, especially undeservedly...but come on. He had to see the guy hit Punk, if it was right there in front of him. I would hope he could understand the circumstances, and let it go.

Not to mention, the guy who hit Punk wasn't the only one. Someone in audience took a video of it, and you can see a couple fans hit or push Punk. The elbow to the guy was pretty much the last straw, though it was kind of undeserved. Then again, the fans shouldn't have been crowding him anyway...and that kind of goes on security for not being anywhere near him.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek

Damn, I missed it then.

Not to mention, the guy who hit Punk wasn't the only one. Someone in audience took a video of it, and you can see a couple fans hit or push Punk. The elbow to the guy was pretty much the last straw, though it was kind of undeserved. Then again, the fans shouldn't have been crowding him anyway...and that kind of goes on security for not being anywhere near him.

Exactly. While Punk was not specifically in the right to resort to physicality (Highly frowned upon in the WWE, and all), the people most at fault, were the security, where were not present to prevent exactly this sort of thing. And fans taking kayfabe out of reasonable bounds. It's ok to boo him. That's exactly what he's aiming for. Even verbally taunting them, is ok. I've done it. But physically assaulting him, is taking it too far.

As far as me having "done it", the story is that Harley Race's indy promotion hit my town, some years ago. Trevor Murdoc was there (this was when Cade and Murdoc were big in the tag-team division), and during a tag match that he was in, I yelled out "Hey Trevor! Does your grandma know you stole her panties?" He looked me right in the eye, and told me "Shut up, you little punk!" I found that to be quite an honor. biggrin

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
black_wing_angel
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek

Damn, I missed it then.

Exactly. While Punk was not specifically in the right to resort to physicality (Highly frowned upon in the WWE, and all), the people most at fault, were the security, where were not present to prevent exactly this sort of thing. And fans taking kayfabe out of reasonable bounds. It's ok to boo him. That's exactly what he's aiming for. Even verbally taunting them, is ok. I've done it. But physically assaulting him, is taking it too far.

As far as me having "done it", the story is that Harley Race's indy promotion hit my town, some years ago. Trevor Murdoc was there (this was when Cade and Murdoc were big in the tag-team division), and during a tag match that he was in, I yelled out "Hey Trevor! Does your grandma know you stole her panties?" He looked me right in the eye, and told me "Shut up, you little punk!" I found that to be quite an honor. biggrin

I don't heckle the wrestlers...I'm kind of a terrible audience member, because I don't cheer or boo anything. I just watch and analyze...

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Rumblestiltskin
black_wing_angel
Eflow Nivek
Damn, I missed it then.

I don't heckle the wrestlers...I'm kind of a terrible audience member, because I don't cheer or boo anything. I just watch and analyze...

When I'm live, my analytical side takes a nap, and I'm a huge ******** mark. Just the atmosphere. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff