Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please redirect yourselves to the new thread
Spirits of Isira

Hope to see you all there!
Rules

* Follow the ToS and these rules at all times.
* Listen to the staff members and thread managers.
* Real life happens. Don't hound the staff. If it's taking awhile for your order to be completed - kindly contact them via PM and ask if something has happened.
* Please try to leave ranting and depression at the door. We are here to listen, but don't make it an every day thing.
* ACTIVITY is required. Don't like it? Tough.
* Do not bump, advertise, resell our pets, steal any aspect of this shop (art, story, certs, etc), and/or type in text speak.
* All trades are sent to the mule unless stated otherwise. Please try to label your trades.
* NEVER cancel a trade unless told so.

F.A.Q
In General
Activity required? What does this mean?
You are required to post regularly, meaning more than just an emote. Weekly would be nice but we understand people are busy in real life so every two weeks you must post more than an emote, perhaps hold up a conversation, whether it be large or small just to show that you are a dedicated owner. This means no take a spirit and run deals. It was how the old shop ran and we're not letting it happen again.

Click Here to find out the punishments to not following our rules...~

Must we role play as well...?
We are not a role playing required shop. However there will be some events where the spirit up for grabs IS role playing required and will be stated as such. Those are the only exceptions to the rule. If you plan on role playing, please keep this in mind;

You're allowed to role play in thread but please do not disclude others from the fun. Try to include everyone. If it's an RP that cannot involve others for whatever reason, or you'd like it more private, we've made a role playing section in the thread for that purpose. Please use it.

About Flat Sales
How many can I get in a flat sale?
One and only one for yourself. You may proxy for someone else though.

Does that mean I can't proxy for someone else?
You may proxy for someone else if they aren't on at the time of the flat sale - however if you plan on trying for one as well they must be posted in separate posts.

Dang! The one I wanted is taken already and I tried for it... can I try for another one I liked?
If you missed the first one you tried for, you may try for another. You only get two tries per flat sale.

Okay - How many are up for grabs during a flat sale?
We're aiming for four per flat. Hopefully we'll reach that number every time there's a sale, if not, more. x3

*For any other information on flat sales, please see the events post.

About Customs
Can we get cosplays?
Yup! Please check the reserves thread and the owner's list before ordering though. It's also nice to check the questing threads to try and be kind to those already questing for a certain cosplay.

How much do they cost?
Please check the customs post for more information.

Can we get custom lines?
We used to do this in the past but there were a few issues so we're no longer doing such. Sorry!

What if we aren't active but have cosplays?
See the custom post for more information.

*For any other information on customs please see the customs post for more information.
Tale of Isira

Back Story:

Legend speaks of a woman who sat upon the archway to the graves of the fallen. Smiling, she would assist the travelers along their way to pay respects to the dead. All golden eras must come to an end... and Isira was of no exception. Turmoil overran the Garden as malicious spirits from the Mire began to make their way in. In order to save the Garden and the afterlife as these spirits knew it, a sacrifice had to be made.

They began to work with the elemental deities of the land in hopes to acquire a new form. A new way to live and be free of the curse that became a plague. Some spirits would have to sacrifice their current forms in order for the transition to be fruitful. Amongst these spirits were the guardians of the Garden. Reduced to a normal status upon their rebirth they returned to the graves in search of others who wished to transition to a newer afterlife.

A few did and many others stayed behind. Not all had to switch for soon the curse began to fade and the dark ages the spirits knew vanished. The Mire still reigned over the malicious spirits and the Garden over the virtuous ones. Many villagers began to think all their troubles were over... but it was just the beginning of something even worse.
Information on Spirits

User Image
Element: Earth

Care takers of flora and fauna, Elven spirits are extremely in tune with Mother Nature. They usually stray away from violence however there have been known to be a few who enjoy their far share of harming others.

User Image
Element: Water

Water lovers at heart, you can find them by ponds, streams and rivers through out Isira. Sometimes, Mer spirits are known to stray away from their habitats, however, it's a rare occurrence. Their moods usually shift from one to another just as the current winds down the river.

User Image
Element: Neutral

Ever playful and mischievous, these fox spirits have no elemental bounds. Usually found roaming through Isira freely, Kitsune spirits sometimes enjoy playing a little trick or two on unsuspecting visitors.Some are know to be malevolent.

User Image
Element: Fire

Originated from China, no one knows how these fire-based spirits made their way to Isira. They are said to bring good fortune to those that stumble upon them. Peaceful and sage like, Qilin spirits know better than to get involved with other's problems, unless there need be.

User Image
Element: Air

Majestic and noble, Unicorn spirits are ones who control the wind. Often at times they will put the safety of others ahead of their own well being, which can get them in trouble. They usually are found traveling in herds and it said that the longer a spirit has been awakened, the wiser they get.

User Image
Element: Light

Plafyul and joyous, Dream spirits are the spiritual version of a dream catcher. They capture all the bad dreams that someone might have and turn them into good. One would be very lucky to have one by their side for they'll never leave their friends. They are the female counterparts to the Nightmare spirits.

User Image
Element: Dark

One of the most untrustworthy spirits there is, the Nightmare spirits will turn your dreams into a world of horror without a second thought. Usually it is a bad sign if you run into one of these spirits and it is said nothing but bad luck will follow. They are the male counterparts to the Dream spirits.

User Image
Element: Owner's Choice.
*Acquired through breedings only.

Isirian spirits are the oldest known spirits to roam Isira. They come and go as they please but only a few have remained from a time when there was many of them. The only way new ones are brought to Isira is if two breed and have children. Hopefully their legacy will not die out.
Advertising~!

User Image

Want to show your support for Isira and hope to drag in a few colorist hopefuls? Well then, start advertising |D! Each day you advertise you'll get one point. At the end the person with the most points will win the beauty shown above~! But wait - there's more~! If a person who applies remembers to say that you referred them here upon applying, you'll get 10 points~!

*The more people who enter, the more prizes there will be x3 <3

So get to it peeps~ x3

The Banner and Code:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-assistance-and-suggestions/t.46640023/][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/iw0lfp.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/afwpga][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/fjoj1s.png[/IMG][/url]

Point Holders:

No One Yet owo;
Customs

Artist's choice -10k
This option is where the artist gets to pick the colors and you just get to pick the gender.

Color Custom: 20k to 30k depending on difficulty
Color customs are basically just asking for certain colors and placing them specifically. If something is extremely colorful or hard to do, additional fees may apply.

Line Edit Customs: 50k - 70k depending on difficulty
Line edits can be either original characters, gaia-item based, etc. Cosplays do not fall into this category, if we find you trying to pass off a cosplay as an OC, you will be warned - do it again and you will be banned from ordering customs.

Cosplays: 150k - 300k depending on difficulty
Cosplays are pre-made characters, such as from video games, magnas, movies, anime, etc. The difficulty will determine the price. It is best to ask the colorist you want to make your pet how much they would be charging for the cosplay in question.

*All orders will be completed on the awakened stage.

--------------------------------------------

If an owner goes inactive for longer than 6 months, without telling the staff about a hiatus or something, the cosplays they own are eligible to be redone. Meaning, there would be two of the cosplays, the new one being valid and the old owner doesn't have to lose their pet.

I think its fair because after 6 months, unless if something is up and they tell you, I really doubt the person is coming back. And this way we don't have to worry about refunds or anything, mods involvement, we just carry out with our normal procedure posted on the front page in addition to this (if it applies~). |D <3

Cosplays done on the old lines, unless the owner is active in the new shop can be redone three months after the new shop opens. Acy will compile a few lists where we can see what cosplays are inactive |3 <3

WHY?! - Because even in an activity required shop, people will eventually take and run. A lot of people like cosplays and to see a popular one just sit there, the owner gone while someone who is really active wanted them, is unfair. So, thus is where this came from.
Breeding

Same species/type breedings - Produce up to thee spirits of that species. Colorists choose genders.

Different species/type breedings - Produce two spirits, one of each species. Colorists choose genders.

Old Spirits/ Isirain Spirit breedings - Produce two spirits, one of each gender, special winged lines available.

You can bribe a colorist for more spirits so the spirit will have up to four kids. But please be kind, spirits aren't baby machines x.x;.

Non Edited Breedings: 16k (8k from each parent (FS price~))
Edited Breedings: 24k (12k from each parent))
Hiring

Hiring Is Over.

What are we looking for?
A certist - We have an idea, we're looking for someone to make it a reality x3
Full time colorists
Part time colorists
Thread Manager

Here are the new requirements;

Full Time Colorists

Full time colorists are required to be active in the shop. They are also required to complete work often - and if asked complete a spirit before a deadline. A list of the requirements can be found below:

* Must be willing to accept tasks for events or flat sales if asked.
* Must be able to shade and edit.
* Must complete four spirits a month and complete at least two customs as well (I'm not going to go nuts on the customs. If you can only do one a month - that's fine. Just be sure to get some done. ;D). At least one breeding every other month. May change when an event rolls around but this is the standard.
* Must be friendly and willing to work with others and be active!
* Must be able to open PSD files.

You must complete at least THREE spirits upon applying. One must be colored and shaded fully. At least two must be edited. One may just be base coloring.

Part Time Colorists

Part time colorists are asked to be active in the thread but aren't fully required (it would be nice if you were though!). You will not be relied on for events or flat sales unless if you willing want to participate in them (we would like you to~). A list of the requirements can be found below:

* Must be semi-active in the shop.
* Part time colorists will not be allowed to preform edits on the bases.
* Must complete at least two spirits a month. May make more if so desired.
* Shading is not required, we have a template for you ;D
* Must be friendly and willing to work with others~
* Must be able to open PSD files.

You must complete at least TWO spirits upon applying.

Thread Manager

We already have one thread manager but to make things easier on her and myself, we will be looking for at least one more.

* Must be active in the shop and help keep things up to date.
* Must be friendly and willing to work with others~
* Must keep an eye on role playings, making sure things are kept in line.
* Must keep an eye on customs, making sure no one is trying to jip the staff.
* During events you must be able to start some games or flat sales, as well as in the main shop.

We are entitled to add more requirements if needed.
The applications

Hiring is over <33
Thank you to those who applied~
Payments

Full-Time and Part-Time;
*Flat sales cost 8k - You get 4,000g per piece you do.
*Raffles cost 100g per ticket or free (depending) - You get all of the proceeds. Trades will be sent directly to you.
*Auctions - you get it all up until 100k when the shop will take a small cut. owo Cut depends on how much the bid goes to.
*Customs - You get the full payment. Trades sent to you.
*Breedings - You get the full payment for edited breedings, half payment for non-edited.

Thread Manager;
Over time you will be able to get spirits of your own for free as thank you for your hard work. If you do not like this, then please do not apply. owo;
Credits

Owner; F a l l a c y
Full Time; F a l l a c y, SerenAur, Madness_Insanity
Part Time; Urban Geisha, Silver_Tygress
Guests; Rhea Izar

Line Art / Cert / Concept; F a l l a c y

A HUGE thank you to all the regulars who gave their ideas and help while we fell into hiatus. <3
Applicants

Full Time

Dementia Requiem Asumi
I would like to work full time!
Username: Dementia Requiem Asumi (Umi Hitomi)
Time Spent on Gaia: Too much
Shops you currently work for: Stella, Lords of Night, Plush Dreams, and guesting at Faeyori
Shops you worked for in the past: Kiralaszt, Savah Arda, and a few more I can't remember

Samples: http://i36.tinypic.com/fc2nq.jpg (He wasn't entirely done, but I can't find the full one anymore o.o), http://i38.tinypic.com/20rv5aq.jpg , http://i40.tinypic.com/zntsn5.jpg , http://tinyurl.com/dnk9w3 , http://tinyurl.com/c5ysyl , http://tinyurl.com/cfemt8 , http://tinyurl.com/d9dknm , http://tinyurl.com/dfg7hx , http://tinyurl.com/cvfz2m , http://tinyurl.com/ac7jf5 , http://tinyurl.com/dmlcr5 , http://tinyurl.com/c7q3vl , http://tinyurl.com/bolkdb , http://tinyurl.com/ag8njo
Required Examples: One Two Three

Why do you think we should hire you?: Cause I's good with lines and think I'm a nice person and I'll cert for ya'll if I get hired ^w^
Will you be active?: Yush~
Comments/ Questions / Concerns?: Mmm.. Nope, not really~

Kit Kat Booie__xx
I would like to work full time!
Username:Kit Kat Booie__xx
Time Spent on Gaia: waaaay too much. A couple of hours a day/
Shops you currently work for: Silverlit, Angels thing (think it's died though...)
Shops you worked for in the past:..None.

Samples:Comission. Comission 2
Required Examples: Edited 1, fully shaded and coloured Edited two, fully shaded and coloured Third sample in the works!
Why do you think we should hire you?: Because I love this shop, and I'm getting better at colouring, and I really love this shop, and I'll be dedicated, and I can color things pretty fast.
Will you be active?: Yupyup! Of course.
Comments/ Questions / Concerns?:

Part Time

lord_pippa_ari
I would like to work part time!
Username: Lord_Pippa_Ari
Time Spent on Gaia:umm...maybe a few hours a day, maybe a few hours a week. XD; Depends on things, lol
Shops you currently work for: Cosmotropolis, The Moombi Faether
Shops you worked for in the past: Can't remember most of them...

Samples: Boy1|Boy 2|Boy 3|Did coloring/shading |Boy 4
Required Examples: Samp1|Samp2|Samp3

Why do you think we should hire you?: Because I want to help out when I can (when I have time to >>; )
Will you be active?: I'll sure try
Comments/ Questions / Concerns?: I heard that I might be getting called in for work, so I might have less time. But I'll try to stick around when I do get on gaia. I'm not sure I'd count even as part time with that, but if you want to call me a guest colorist, that'd work for me too lol

I just want to see if I can help out when I do have the time to make random FS things or something like that. *nod*

Kaineferu
I would like to work part time!
Username: Kaineferu
Time Spent on Gaia: I get on just about every day. I do work but I normally open my store so I'm on most of the time in the evening PST.
Shops you currently work for: None, at the moment.
Shops you worked for in the past: Anthropomorph.

Samples: Anthro - Sample (Pretty old one)
Required Examples: Sample 1 & Sample 2.

Why do you think we should hire you?: I'm very cheery and I enjoy coloring. I kinda lost my ability to draw after I stopped for a while. X-mas time during jobs does that and lack of a scanner too. But I'm on almost all the time and I enjoy Gaia and the many pet shops.
Will you be active?: Yep
Comments/ Questions / Concerns?: Nope 83

Thread Manager

Lady Kabane
-would like to apply officially- l3

I would like to keep track of things!
Username: Lady Kabane
Time Spent on Gaia: Alot; now that I don't work I'll probably be on much more often.
Which position do you want?: I'd prefer to maintain the owners list but I can update the thread as well if I see something that needs to be updated.

Shops you currently work for: None that are open.
Shops you worked for in the past: Seas of Ordiana, Its In The Genes, and Buttercat Woods

Why do you think we should hire you?: Because I will be active and honest in my endeavors and I will make sure to keep the owners list up to date as possible; its one of my pet peeves to see something out-of-date for a loooong time.
Will you be active?: Of course <3
Comments/ Questions / Concerns?:

Link to Us~!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/afwpga][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/fjoj1s.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out~!

User Image
Remaking Your Spirit

Due to Isira getting a complete overhaul, Acy is offering up any regulars (meaning you were active a lot up until Isira's hiatus) the chance to get four FS spirits done and two customs (of course you can give up some of your FS spots for customs and more might be offered later). Do not abuse this privilege and understand that changes are, your spirit will end up looking different. Spirits with line edits count as customs, even if acquired during a raffle or event. Unique line art spirits will lose their uniqueness and be tossed on the new lines like all the other spirits.

Please note that other colorists might offer to make some as well, giving their own rules and requirements.

Acy is currently only accepting:
Flat Sale Spirits
and ONE custom remake

FS spirits are free to be remade.
Customs cost 30k to be remade.
*Customs take more time and effort to make. They are half of the original custom price which was around 65k. This isn't to punish custom owners, but instead to make sure work doesn't go unpaid.

Spirits from the God/Goddesses Events will not be charged money for. I looked them over and noticed their edits are minimal. Ones from the Transformers event and on will be charge. |3;

To get your spirit remade, please use the following forum:

[size=18]Acy~ Look Hereeeeee~![/size]
Spirit's Name:
Link to Cert:
New Species: (Unicorn, Kitsune, Mer-spirit, Kirin, or Elf)

Please try to keep the same colorist. So that means Acy will most likely only make spirits she's done. You can ask for her to make another's but keep in mind that is where the differences will occur |3;

The Current Available Slots

Acy
-----
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Remade Spirits
Lance | Wraith | Naoko | Reona | Pye | Haven | llusa | Thia | Rifted | Zareen | Lanelle | Hono and Shimo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff