Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Spirit

What should I price my art at?

Various styles included in the links

I apologize if I price back incorrectly, I don't have a clue how much stuff is worth anymore. I just realized that giving a tip to a post gives away 10,000 gold!! wat, apparently that is pocket change now.
Your art is amazing man..
xD If I still had a DA I'd follow lol.
I'm under the same boat on what is the meaning behind gaian gold. What happened to this place?

Demonic Spirit

Nezu Muika
Your art is amazing man..
xD If I still had a DA I'd follow lol.
I'm under the same boat on what is the meaning behind gaian gold. What happened to this place?
gaiaonline is run by ads and stuff now, so the staff need to keep the site going by donations to the site, which in turn pours more gold into the flow, when people buy and use gaiacash, so the inflation just skyrocketed ahh ;A; thats my guess anyway

and thank you! i owe it mainly to gaia for forcing me to draw and get better after art school!
aaawhyme
gaiaonline is run by ads and stuff now, so the staff need to keep the site going by donations to the site, which in turn pours more gold into the flow, when people buy and use gaiacash, so the inflation just skyrocketed ahh ;A; thats my guess anyway

and thank you! i owe it mainly to gaia for forcing me to draw and get better after art school!

I was so shocked and saddened that my money was worthless, because i left gaia with millions only to learn they're.. well useless. xD And then looked at my items, omg it hasn't been all bad i guess.

Gaia had been "good" for motivating people to draw, or it did in its earlier age. Not so sure now.
I can say your art is great, so if anyone ever dares say otherwise, don't listen to them.

Demonic Spirit

Nezu Muika
aaawhyme

I was so shocked and saddened that my money was worthless, because i left gaia with millions only to learn they're.. well useless. xD And then looked at my items, omg it hasn't been all bad i guess.

Gaia had been "good" for motivating people to draw, or it did in its earlier age. Not so sure now.
I can say your art is great, so if anyone ever dares say otherwise, don't listen to them.
yeah i was too busy to be on gaia for a few months, and i thought the inflation was bad before but damn now its just crazy

and thank you so much! it really means a lot to hear that *A*
aaawhyme
yeah i was too busy to be on gaia for a few months, and i thought the inflation was bad before but damn now its just crazy

and thank you so much! it really means a lot to hear that *A*

:/ I really wish I could help you out on the whole price thing. xD I could tell you how much it would have been worth about 2 years ago, but it would just be an insult compared to current prices.

Gifted Fatcat

17,500 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
This is a suggested answer to the inflation issue!!!!!!!!!! Click Here!!!!!!!!!!

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't buy art much any more. I simply can't afford it. However, I do prowl around the shops some. I think people would give 50B+ for this with no problem. Probably more, actually, but that's just a minimum. You would need some non-dark samples, though, since a lot of the current clientele seem to want frills and baggy sweaters.

Demonic Spirit

chirpysmom
I don't buy art much any more. I simply can't afford it. However, I do prowl around the shops some. I think people would give 50B+ for this with no problem. Probably more, actually, but that's just a minimum. You would need some non-dark samples, though, since a lot of the current clientele seem to want frills and baggy sweaters.
thank you so much for the info! I've got a few cutsie samples I can use, thanks again!

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
aaawhyme
chirpysmom
thank you so much for the info! I've got a few cutsie samples I can use, thanks again!

No problem! I know how hard it is to get priced on here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff