Welcome to Gaia! ::

Howz it guyz ^^
Click

Fashionable Humorist

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'll be honest girl, it's a very generic style ya got goin'.

Yes, I get it, it's "anime", the picture is gonna look similiar to other "anime" pictures.

Proportion seems a little out of wack too, the face is a little long for the style your going for.

Before you complain "It's my personal touch to the style", it's technically not correct, and I would suggest doing some life drawing from time to time instead of just cartoons so you can get a hold of how the average face looks.

...this means no super long noses.

I ain't saying your art is bad, or that you're not any good. I'm saying you will need to work to improve and I'm sure you will.

Currently, I think I'd price this at about 10 k at most.
Ophidian Orpheus
I'll be honest girl, it's a very generic style ya got goin'.

Yes, I get it, it's "anime", the picture is gonna look similiar to other "anime" pictures.

Proportion seems a little out of wack too, the face is a little long for the style your going for.

Before you complain "It's my personal touch to the style", it's technically not correct, and I would suggest doing some life drawing from time to time instead of just cartoons so you can get a hold of how the average face looks.

...this means no super long noses.

I ain't saying your art is bad, or that you're not any good. I'm saying you will need to work to improve and I'm sure you will.

Currently, I think I'd price this at about 10 k at most.
Okay. Thanks for the advice bby :*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces