Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Bunny

User ImageUser Image

I've never done them on gaia nor have I seen others sell them so i have no idea.
How much would you pay?
Oooh I really like the ones on the right!! Are you Korean by any chance? emotion_kirakira

I would buy a bust for... 25-30bil, and a chibi for 50-60bil. so cute <3
chickenisntmystyle

Depending on which chibi you use (whichever one takes more amount of work) I would price the simpler ones at maybe 10bil the more effort chibi at possible 14bil + and your more real sized arts should be prices maybe around 25bill+ depending on the portion of body size

Say head shot is 20bil for example and you raise however much to the next portion size.

This is just my opinion you dont need to follow it but your bust shot there looks mighty fine and I'd easily pay 20-25bil for one ^.^

Note: my number keys suck so if there is a low number somewhere its probably because its a typo or missing a first or second number BEAUTIFUL WORK THOUGH

Golden Bunny

Saiyuni
Oooh I really like the ones on the right!! Are you Korean by any chance? emotion_kirakira

I would buy a bust for... 25-30bil, and a chibi for 50-60bil. so cute <3

Thank you!! ^__^
No haha im not. I just know a little Korean.

Golden Bunny

Kagami Kagai
chickenisntmystyle

Depending on which chibi you use (whichever one takes more amount of work) I would price the simpler ones at maybe 10bil the more effort chibi at possible 14bil + and your more real sized arts should be prices maybe around 25bill+ depending on the portion of body size

Say head shot is 20bil for example and you raise however much to the next portion size.

This is just my opinion you dont need to follow it but your bust shot there looks mighty fine and I'd easily pay 20-25bil for one ^.^

Note: my number keys suck so if there is a low number somewhere its probably because its a typo or missing a first or second number BEAUTIFUL WORK THOUGH

yeah i get what you're saying. The ones above would be like 35b - 40b each? That sounds pretty good!
Thank you very much!!
I really like your art!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas