Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lover

Sheoqorath
Traditional
User Image
User Image

Digital
User ImageUser Image

also what is better to do, an auction or a normal shop?

Well, they say You get more on auctions but to be honest it didn't work for me - I didn't get any customers at all after changing my Shop to Auction.
I'd love to help You with prices but I'm also looking for suggestions here ; n ;
would say 5-10 bil for a sketch and about 15 bil for the digital ones as they're damn cute > v < but it may sound low as... well, like i said.

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

auction will get u mor $$$ in the long run but shops give you more choice of what to draw & you get monies quicker b/c u dont have to wait for an end date like with auctions :9 idk about pricing because i do not frequent this site much any more u mu sorry my daedric prince of madness ; o;
priince guro
auction will get u mor $$$ in the long run but shops give you more choice of what to draw & you get monies quicker b/c u dont have to wait for an end date like with auctions :9 idk about pricing because i do not frequent this site much any more u mu sorry my daedric prince of madness ; o;

ahh thanks hun haha! pricing is really hard here uvu

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Sheoqorath

tbh what i would suggest is just say 'bribe' and then see what your average offers are, the people who are best at pricing are the people that are actually interested in ur art anyways lol
and then just pick the best offer
priince guro
Sheoqorath

tbh what i would suggest is just say 'bribe' and then see what your average offers are, the people who are best at pricing are the people that are actually interested in ur art anyways lol
and then just pick the best offer

hmm yeah, that seems like a good idea uvu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas