Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Jello!

Um, so I used to have an art studio over here a long while back, but I've moved on since then and I now have a different account/new styles to offer. I'm thinking of either setting up another studio or just start drawing for free, but I wanted to know how much people would actually give me for art. xD;

((Just in case you're interested, the studio's name was KosaruKisagi Studios, and my user was Pixelated Emotion. I've given the account away, so there's no point in trying to contact me through it.))

Here are samples of my art:

Sketches/Drawings:
01 02 03 04

CG/Oekaki/Pchat:

01 02 03

I only tend to mostly do headshots/waist-and-up, so I'm trying to work more on anatomy (full body pictures). I'm hoping that I can improve by setting up some kind of art shop on Gaia.

My DeviantART
I think it depends on the style.

Your "chibish" art about 1-2k
Your "detailed" art about 5-8k
and the rest about 2-3k
DarkShadowFox
I think it depends on the style.

and the rest about 2-3k

Thanks! <3 I'll keep this in mind.
Same here with DarkShadowFox 3nodding Your super good heart
I agree with this prices. Your art is really beautiful, the actual drawings are going to be smaller than that, you may want to lower prices a bit of course.

I'd love to see your art shop! ((Maybe we can be affiliates if I'm able to get one up.))

[[I doubt you'll need help with it, but if you need some help with graphics for shop layout. Contact me <3.]]
[Sky Guardian]
Same here with DarkShadowFox 3nodding Your super good heart

Sankyuu~ xD
Faraa
I agree with this prices. Your art is really beautiful, the actual drawings are going to be smaller than that, you may want to lower prices a bit of course.

I'd love to see your art shop! ((Maybe we can be affiliates if I'm able to get one up.))

[[I doubt you'll need help with it, but if you need some help with graphics for shop layout. Contact me <3.]]

Thanks!

And sure, if I ever get one up. xD *tends to procrastinate/be a lazy b***h*
Hehe. I'm rather lazy too ^_^. >>Is actually supposed to be drawing and trying to CG but is goofing off<<
So far this is what I have as an idea:

and the rest about 2-3k

Anyone else? domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items